1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

The three main human characters as I see them.

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Cirus, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Cirus Banned

As we all know at the three main human characters are Orihime (sorry if the name is misspelled), Chad, and Ichigo. (The Quincy is not included at this point because it is not part of what I am trying to get across.)

As we all know those three main characters share a bond of friendship that is very apparent. When reviewing each characters abilities and re-reading back chapters I have came up with an interesting thought. Both Hime and Chad are direct reprisentations of Ichigo. I will state this in several parts.

1. Chad: While his abilities were brought about by Ichigo and hollow in nature as stated in the manga. I state that his abilities are not dormant abilities that were brought about by Ichigo but brought about by the need for such abilities, with Ichigo being the key to open the path for such. I also state that Chads abilites are the direct reprisentation of Ichigos Hollow side. In essence I am stating that Chads abilties are pure hollow abilties manafested from the hollow side of Ichigo.

2. Orihime: As we all know her abilities are very unique and very powerful and I do not need to state what they are. I reviewing a previous chapter plus watching the anime it is stated that her hair pins are similar to the zanpakutou that shinigami use. I state that her abilties came about via the same way I stated for Chad. I also state that abilities are shinigami in origin, but pure shinigami in power. If you compare her abilities to that of a shinigami one finds that they are very similar.

I state do to reasons that I have have yet to deduce both Chad and Hime's abilities are the purest representations of both Ichigo's hollow and shinigami sides. (Himies abilties to reject/shinigamis abilties to purify hollows, and Chads hollow type abilties to fight and protect)

I believe that this will play some part into the story line in the future, but to what extent I do not know.
    I will post other theories that I have over the next couple of days.

Tags:
  2. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Urahara said that Chad and Orihime already possessed their powers and merely had them awakened by exposure to Ichigo's reiatsu. Think of Orihime and Chad as Marvel Comics mutants who had their latent powers awakened by Ichigo's "radiation".

Also, Orihime's powers are probably not pure Shinigami in nature. Hachi observed that her powers are very similar to his, and Orihime's fairies have some Hollow characteristics (like their limbs and other features - one even looks like an Arrancar!). This is an ominous fact, since Aizen probably also has observed this and the longer this goes unmentioned, the more likely it is to be the focus of a shocking twist.

3. Cirus Banned

I respect your opinion, and I must do more research, mine obvious now was evidentaly incomplete.
    Also I like the though you have on Orihime, it will be interesting to see how it will play out.

4. Jealousy Addictive Personality

Ichigo isn't human.
    Thread pwnt.

5. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i think orihime is just ichigo's sister, they are both heirs to the royal family of soul society hence their hair color similarities and both have huge powers. chad is something else i believe he is doomed to become an evil hollow more or less until he gets reconevrted to the good side

6. SiSL The Hun

With Isshin a strong shinigami as Ichigo's father and Masuki as bright haired to heir Ichigo's hairs, I don't think she can be "ichigo's sister" if not twisted to hell and back by Kubo

7. Kensei Get Pissed

Also, Chad's method of releasing seems like an Arrancar. If I had to guess, I would say Chad's reiatsu is probably similar to an Arrancar while Orihime's reiatsu is more like a Vaizard. That would also explain why the manga cut away from revealing the origin of Chad's powers. Not to mention, Chad looks human unreleased while he becomes more hollow-like as he releases.

8. Thorn Fully Awesome

They'll do fusion for a super power-up!

9. SiSL The Hun

Oh, forgot to mention. Ichigo never had "Hollow inside" until before his trip to Soul Society, where hollow forcibly appeared by methods of Urahara. So there is no way, they can be effected by Hollow side of Ichigo, because they had powers BEFORE Ichigo's hollowisation process.

10. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Number one human character: Aizen

Rest is not that much important.

11. mastercilander Unique Title

I really wonder what the origins of their powers are. They all seem to have hollow similarities.

12. BowL <font color="#AA5303">Sand Surfer</font>

Took the words right out of my mouth. Nice one.

13. spaZ d[o_0]b

Does it really matter who is a main human character and stuff?

14. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

does reading silly manga matter? yes.

15. Ereya No sugarcoat.

That, and both Chad and Orihime were directly in contact with Ichigo's shinigami form, which might explain why their powers got awakened earlier compared to Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro.

16. Drk WOOH

Tatsuki should have had awakened abilities since she and Ichigo have been in contact since they were like 4. And Ichigo was sort of in direct contact when he was fighting Hime's brother in her room however her spiritual conscience only awakened recently.

17. Ereya No sugarcoat.

Ichigo's own powers became out of control only recently, right before the start of the manga. Before then, he didn't let out enough reiatsu to make others awaken their own powers.

Beside that, Tatsuki is certainly the one whos powers were awaken barely after Orihime's (nearly at the same time, not by much; she didn't go to SS because she had a broken arm).

18. SiSL The Hun

Tatsuki was also able to clearly see ghosts right around same chapters Chad saved Karin (while Chad can not see them clearly)

19. Bronwen ...bored to death

Kubo said in one of his interviews that the reason why Orihime was developed first was because he was suprised at the rank of her popularity in comparison to Tatsuki. Initially, Tatsuki should've been developed first but decided to develop Orihime, Tatsuki later.

Regardless, the logic should've worked out like that. Tatsuki probably should've been developed first since Tatsuki is Ichigo's childhood friend.

It would've been interesting to see how many things are different when you don't have your own personal hero and a potential kick ass fighter. Would the fights be easier? Or harder? Would Tatsuki be a shinigami as well? smile-big

I wanna see Tatsuki's powers develop soon. :notrust

20. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

Chads the only character worth reading about.

21. Drk WOOH

Chad is one of the most boring characters in Bleach. He doesn't talk a lot, not much is talked about his past aside from getting into fights because of his size and his grandfather. And it's not like he's one of the strongest characters either or have an interesting power until recently. There are loads of more interesting characters imo.

22. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

23. Drk WOOH

Naw Chad is just a lame character. The story would have been way more interesting if Chad's position was replaced with Tatsuki.

24. Cobblestone Curfews Totally Ineffectual

Whoa now, Chad is certainly not the ONLY character worth reading about, and neither is he a lame character. The amount of Chad hate is ridiculous.

25. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

Thats why i counter balance with the fangasming.

26. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

bladeofthechad, what do you think about my theory that chad will become the new novena espada?

27. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

I say he'd be higher than that.(novena is only nine right?)

28. wiplok Wonderful.

yeah, novena is ninth
    and so you people know, i like chad >.<

29. JoeCLawrence 10th level Vice President

I like Chad too! Chad hate makes baby Jes- I mean Chad cry.

30. Drk WOOH

Well I would have liked Chad more if he was the quiet type who once once in a while says things that amazes people.