1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

The truth About Sai tech... the tech explained

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Cthulhu-versailles, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

Discussion on Sai's techiniqie / theory thread on how it works... Be awed bymy THEORY

OKay i've updated it.

1st, I'm not claming this is fact, this is what i believe. So don't run up in here and yell stfu, you can't prove shit! This is an empirical assumption.:amazed

Also, the idea isn't 8unbelivably* original, I don't think, just more elabaorate(confusing) then any other sai technique theories I've seen so far. In fact, this might incorparate all of them.

OH yeah! In order fot this technique to work, I assume Sai has a bjunn.

-SAI'S TECHNIQUE-

Sai's technique although it looks like simple art, is really sai releasing chakra from the bjunn inside of him. That's why the chakra has a stickyness when crushed and doesn't just dissaper.(Read on for specifics of why I think this makes sense)

The bjunn has not undergone the same type of imprisonement as naruto but is closer to that of gaara.However, although close to Gaara type of sealing, is really totally diffrent.

Sai's bjuun grants him the ability to alter his blood shape and formation, as though it were art. The scroll is only half of where the bjunn is sealed. The bjunn *six tails* ,is sealed in part as though it were a summon.

The bjuun chakra is released from the blood, but only by means of unlocking part of the sealing. Sai has made a pact, using the scroll, to make it as though the bjunn were a summon.The way this works is because unlike summons where one concentrates chakra, sai is taking chakra and mixing it in with his blood.

The brush is actually a type of sealing tool. Therefore if the brush is just in the air, or being used by someone else, without contact with sai's skin, it is useless. Even used while in contact with sai skin, it can only create mounds of unfocused blood-assuming Sai does not announceate a command or shape for it to take on.

Before reading the rest.My definition of segmented chakra is like the chakra kyuubi willngly gave naruto in a sense, during the neji fight. Another example would be the chakra naruto asks for early on in the series, subconciously, when his life was in danger.

When Sai writes on the scroll, it validates the blood pact set out and draws the semi trapped bjunn, from the other world into this one, in the form of segmented chakra. Sai blood is then acting as the catilist in this case (instead of it being chakra to summon a beast) it is sai's blood. The last part of this, that comes in is the chakra of the bjunn itself- Naruto two tails is an example of this- This pure chakra is what allows for the creations to be effected and is the reason why when hit they melt in your hands like a puddle of a thousand m and m.

See the blood pact allows for sai to use the segmented chakra as though it were a summon but the bjunn's actually chakra is mixed in deeply with his own blood. SO deeply that Sai has the side effects of being heartless and overall, more powerful.

The original mixed in pure chakra, with sai blood is just that mixed in therefore it is corrupt and in essence not pure chakra and unstable. Thus if Sai's technique is used alone and not accompanied by pure chakra, that the bjunn brings, after the segmentated chakra has been used and the blood given shape. Then his drawining would be weaker, because they don't have alot of chakra within them.

-The big puddle is significant of large amount of chakra poured into already blood.

EVIDENCE BACKING MY THEORY

Buzzer Beater Read Online-i was limited to 6 imgs for the post, so this is a link.

This page proves that blood is evolved in the technique. Sai cuts his finger and blood flows into the sealing tool.

Why this is significant. Well, bottom line is so far in the naruto manga the only and I mean only time blood is ever used in any techniques it has been to summon things. Naruto when caught in the sand against gaara, bit his thumb and summoned Gamabunta. Kabuto used oro blood to summon snakes. BLOOD is necessary for summoning, because that blood validates the requirement, which was first met when the person name was placed in the scroll.

Therefore Sai technique is a summon of some kind and not just magic ink chakra.

Sai is still using the intial blood, and creating these images using the sealing tool on the scroll. However they (the segmented chakra creations) would just stay there, because they have not yet been released, entirely, because pure chakra has not flown into them. Image below demonstrates the ceations just staying put.

Ahem! The pure chakra is triggered by Sai command- him using a technique- to actually release pure chakra, thereby allowing for the bloody beast to strike.

Okay, now I'm not just entirely pulling the pure chakra bit out of my ass. Gaara did a very similar thing. Shuhaku was released if gaara slept. However, gaara could still partially release shuhaku, even when awake;apparently as a defense mechanism when injured. When gaara fought naruto and was on top of shuhaku, the instant he put himself to sleep Shuhaku personality... HIS TRUE CHAKRA, the pure chakra came forth and took over. In shuhaku's case it had to build, because shuhaku was depended on increasing his power after awakened. Shuhaku was sealed within gaara consinouness in a way. Because sleep was a soul eating matter for gaara.

One more thing, gaara partially transforming before had, even while awake is Gaara drawing on segmented chakra.

Anyway for my Sai theory, Sai is fulfilling the parital requirement jinchuki carriers have. Sai can draw from the segmented and of course the pure. However, in sai case unlike both gaara and naruto the effects are not visible in, Sai's bodily changes, but instead are in the changes via the blood. All the effects or weird appearance alterations, that naruto and gaara go through, is what Sai's blood is going through.

Bjuun chakra makes things stronger, this is fact.
    Bjunn chakra enforces chakra itself, it enforced gaara sand and long ago Gaara made a comment about feeding shuhaku... and also that his sand was thick with blood.

Conclusion

The only limit of the numbers of drawings sai can make would be when the amout of segmented chakra can no longer be extratced. Thus just like a summon, since no more can be taken the the ability to bring the drawinings out is gone. (summons dissapear)

Also, Sai's overall high level abilities, I'm assuming are a side effect of the segmentated chakra use, remaning with him, due to the blood pact, because unlike a summon the chakra does not return but remains with hims and mixes with his blood.

Sai having a bjunn also, explains his lack of emotion. this bjunn effects the blood, and the supply routed to the brain and body. As a result sai gets distorted amount of chemicals sent to his brain, hindering his typical human functioning.

sai wasn't impressed by naruto even though... indicates sai has a HIDDEN reserve of power... THE KYUUBI.-lol or that Naruto is gonna kick his ass.:smile-big Actually it's both.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
    Tags:
  2. m0nr tremulant

interesting, but i thought the lion things just turned into ink or something...

still, nice theory ^__^

3. Chi Technical knockout

Nice..

But i think it's just something like clan jutsu, or somthn...

4. Freakness Cry, Benihime !

Hmmm ... Bjunn = Bijuu ?
    'Cuz I always thought it was a Bi-Juu .. :\

5. Heldensheld Chunnin

So what demon does he have?

6. Zetsuna New Member

i kinda agree with shika2x.....
    if kyuubi gives chakra
    shukaku gives sand
    maybe this bijuu gives blood??????????

7. Hinata is so cute :glomp

man - not everyone in the narutoverse has a bijuu mmk?

8. Urarenge2005 is not Kenny, Stan or Clyde...

how and when did they become blood? I think its quite clear the Lions are ink. And when the get "POPPed" they have left over useless ink. And I bet these are REALLY REALLY weak drawing that Sai uses. He is playing with the three...testing them. Hes gonna be like

"Sorry I attacked you! but those little ones cant really hurt you I just wanted to test your abilities"

Then he will smile with one of those creepy Kishimoto smiles :tem

9. deathblaze Alchemy Save the Queen!

the lions are made of ink... he "brings them to life" the way chiyo uses puppets... with chakra that is... only difference is that chakra is used in the form of strings for puppets while the ink jutsu is probably through release of chakra to control like how gaara controls sand... i do not think any bijuu is involved in this... almost like how sakura is able to manipulate chakra to "give" her immense strength...

10. hatsuka Jailbait Anonymous

interesting theory. I personally don't think Sai is a bijuu because... well... I don't. And I vaguely recall Akatsuki saying they already have most of them... So I dunno. But interesting theory none the less :amuse

11. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Big assuming here, nice theory though. Shouldn't this be in the theories section?

12. Kimi Sama A sphincter says what?

How come you use "Bijunn"? I've never seen that before... I thought Bijuu was pretty much standard.

Anyway... Great Zombie Jesus man, how did you write almost 800 words about a technique we've seen for about 5 pages? If you have that much free time, I have a 1000 word International Relations essay I need to do by this weekend. Want to do it for me?

And... meh, I'm afraid I dont like your theory that much mate. Nice effort, but possibly too much effort.
    I myself would be happy with "he has a special scroll that lets him create a living painty version of whatever he paints on it, using chakra".

13. Drakor Active Member

^ Lmao. Anyways nice theory but, I thought the scroll just gave him the ability to summon things he draws o.o

14. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

who knows, but i think we are about to find out, at least if you are correct you can say you said it first...but how often does that happen?

15. Kaki Condensed hits harder

He has NO biju his secret sorce of power is.....his dick........

16. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

Okay, didn't have time in the morning.. was to lazy also, but I was gonna use the some manga pages as ...PROOF! :amazed

17. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

...Argh, more people respond... this is the longest theory I've ever written and I think it's the pwnage. Also this thread, was suppose to house a discussion for everyone, own personal theories, if any on sai and his character in general. Dammit I wish the title was changed to the subtitle I gave it, for peopel who click into da thread.