1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

The Uh-Oh Oreos

Discussion in 'Konoha Battle Teams' started by Remy LeBeau, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Remy LeBeau

Motto: HONESTY&SIMPLICITY, &trying new and unfamiliar techniques

Also, on the honest note, I don't know half of you... Lets introduce ourselves and graphics work?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Remy LeBeau

This is my PB:

3. Voynich

Righthandoreo? :oh Okay coolies :D

GFX work..uhm.... I'll just post my devart..although it's not really all that complete XD

Edit: Oh cool, Neo is in the team too <3 Memories, memories :nod

Edit 2: Should I like introduce myself? XD Durr, the name is Maho, I've been here a little longer than Mura, despite the date on my profile. I've been in like every gfx team that has been on NF, been leader of some too. Vector fanatic and cause of that not likely to win any battles XDDD

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  4. Lingz

Mm, Lingz, and I don't know what else to say now :3

My motto in gfx: simplicity

5. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico
    GhosT, hawt work. Especially love one. >=3 How'd you do that background? ;-;

Well you know what Maho? That's why there's collaboration. With your awesome skillets of vector and the great oreos--imagine the heaven.

&I'm terribly glad you've been around longer than I in the GFX ways/teams@NF. Righthand oreo fo' sure. XDDDD

Lingz, post too fast on my watch, but . I've never seen that from you. :cry

Motto is now- Honesty and Simplicity

Anyone have their own motto?

Intro-
    Spoiler:
    I am Kristina of the far, far away seas. GFXing has been a part of my life for quite a while--say or so... five to six years--yet it demostratively does not show. ROFL So sad. I started when I was a wee laddy--girl. When I moved away from my family, I had nothing over here. I was getting a new identity and I relinquished my hatred by starting up Photoshop. First bought Elements and moved my way to CS. My beginning days began fun fullfilled but the more I developed--I just wanted to pwn Photoshop. Get a kickass out of it. And, well, here I am now.

^&I meant that kind of intro. :p

The Uh-Oh Oreos will stand up and make a damn impression.

Whenever the other Oreos introduce themselves, I will begin the slave work. :huh

6. Lingz

7. Voynich

Durrr, yes, I've been thinking about collabs too. All vector might be alittle too much for most people, but if we somehow find a way to integrate it in a brush sig...hmmm ..the world will be ours! :nuts

Oh this also sounds like a good place to show of ma newest siglet : D

Twas a request. My sigs are slowly taking over the musicforum >.> And it should have a black border but I forgot to put it on, so Joshy put it on himself.

8. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico

It's mindblowing... =o!

*burns evil laugh* Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

... That's something to be looking forward from here, eh Maho? The Oreos will definitely try that out. Don't have an anxiety attack ya'll. :p

No border on the siglet?! Whoa, what is the world coming to?--You can kind of see it... o_o;

BTW- It's nice! Totally digging that font and the simplicity. Maybe just add some more? You may keep the simplicity while adding something more. A...--a very out-of-insane transparent border. =o It'd be simple yet cool looking.

9. Lingz

Your vector skills are really top notch. Just wondering, do you use the pen tool or custom/made shapes in your works?

Anyway, with the tag, liking the overall appeal, maybe add abit more to it? I like the techno text.

Edit;

@mura, hmm, I didnt quite like that one all that much, lol, thought the colours were kinda off, but thankies.

10. Voynich

Durr, I was thinking about that, but the guy requesting it ( Arky, one of the old gfx masters here, my ex bf and the one that taught me basic gfx) dislikes my ornamental style XDDD So yeah, kept it basic. And after working 2 hours on getting the damn vector gradients *reason i prefer black/white*right I couldnt be arsed to prettyfy it.

:O and it's your bday in like 5 days! Paaaarteh!

Edit: Yeah I use pentool. the custom shape tool is a bitch and complelty useless 90% of the time.

11. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico
    What are you talking about Lingz? *adjusts eyes* (o_o);;; The colors are fine. It has to be the text or that other 'invisible' second border. --Text is kind of hard on the eyes. O_O But the colors are teh awesome.

Gawd, it would have been more interesting than it already is interesting. The prettyflying touches was a need for it though. The calling just didn't reach the mind. ;-;!

ROFLMAO Kind of forgot. >_> This is what busybee does to you--*goes zombofied*--No sunlight, no tan, no sunburn, nothing! >_< But party on! *does mummy dance*

12. Mephisto00

U can pretty much see my evolution in gfx since I have over 200 pieces there (ig ya have patience that is) :p

Well, my name's M?rio and been in gfx for some time now (not really sure because there were some interruptions), I mainly do sigs and instead of start doing LPs like most people do, I'm trying to enter the webdesign and logo design field...
    I'm currently studying in the university, however it has nothing to do with graphics so I'm thinking of entering a webdesign school in my spare time, this year I didn't have any so I think in 2006/2007 will be my year for gfx. :p

Anything else just ask...

oh btw, I'm cocky as hell, not really with my work but with my looks, but you'll notice that... :p

13. Voynich

@ Mura: I added you on msn btw, since I'm usually working on a vector and thus not checking the forums all that much. Anyhoo, off to make the last vector in a series. : D Vectoring cute guys is never a bother.

14. Lingz

Anyhow, can you throw me some Cnc guys;

*I know the text is small and barely readable, but I thought it looked alright like that :3

::Edit::

Hawt shit Mephisto, really, gj.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  15. Bubbles

XX

16. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico
    Whoa, Meph, nice work. But you know, give me an estimate on how long you've been GFXing. It's a worth for estimating; however, it seems reguardlessy that you have been GFXing for a long time.

Did you by any chance use filters? In this one?

Oh, yes! ^^ I'm not kind of on right now but expect to be nudged. XDD

I want to know why have you been a vector groupie? I don't see the attraction. =o Although, doing vectoring is a master piece at large. I've never been able to complete a vector. It burns me. >_>

^ROFL Lingz. Yeah, I'm a zombo--zombi-fied. xDD

&nice tag btw. Pen tool there? That blue in the left side of her hair is 'out there'. Very strong blue. I like how the blue&orange are on opposite sides. :p My only not-fetish thing is the work infront of her. Too much there.

&text looks fine. It's readable! ^-^

^Our first 'outsider'!

Yes, we are. And I'm sorry you were confused but there's nothing to be confused about, yo.

17. Voynich

I've become a vector groupie cause I never quite got the hang of brushing. And I like clear lines, contrast and well.. if you're not up to par when it comes to the regular thing you have to excel in a diff style ;p

18. Lingz

@mura Thanks, yeah, some pen tool, and more renders, filter modes and what not. Too much work in front of her then?

@bubbs, good to see you here, that was abit random but yeah, to answer your question, we are.

19. Bubbles

Oh but i'm outsider so erm I guess I'll leave, erm yes random, that is why I own the random fc :oh

XX

20. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico
    Brushing is just a whip in the wrist like conducting an orchestra, you know? Or splashing paint balls on a naked canvas, though vectoring is special because not everyone can do it. They want to but they somehow can't. Like you said, if people can't work at one thing--they find one that's near to it.

Lingz, you do not use brushes? None at all? Am I over-exaggerting here?

&yes too much work!

ROFL Well, we do need a cheer squad. Why not be our cheer leader? Manage up a team to help and support us? =o

21. Lingz

'Course I do, I thought it was the obvious so I didnt write it down there, but yeah, it dosent make sense not to use brushes. I also use textures sometimes for that matter, but rarely. Textures are what you use the most right?

22. Bubbles

A cheer leader? Well im an artist myself but I think of a different kind, I'll see what I can do. Erm what do you all do?

XX

23. Voynich

This is mostly computer graphics. But then again, I also do sculpting, painting and assembly. : D

24. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico
    Unless your brush use is invisible, it's definitely not visible to the naked eye. I also have never seen you use textures.

&yes, I am the texture queen.

BTW- my next work, all of ya'll, consists of a Eureka 7 tag and it's a collab between EE and I. Looks badass right now. =o Might post it up for ideas. o_o;

What kind of an artist are you?

&you're our official leader of our cheering-cheers persons. XDDDD Come up with a cheer that has to do with oreos? =o!

I, myself, am only a GFX artist. My Photobucket says it all. As Maho has said, I also am a drawing artist. My skillets are =(.

&you do sculpting Maho?!

25. Voynich

Yes. Working on about 3 sculptures now. I have to take an entrance exam for art school the 12th of may and since I'm applying for a spot on the sculpting section, I need to show some work. I have like 1 piece on my devart, it's made of wax...working on clay ones now, but I haven't taken pics yet :<

26. Bubbles

Erm I'm a theatre designer, I do set and costume design, erm i've never done cheer leading in my life but i'm sure i can come up with something.

XX

27. Lingz

I use brushes in a quite weird way. Most my brushes I use are not the usual chaotic/gruge sets you find, and with that said, I hardly use them that much to have them noticable.

Some of my earlier works were all done using brushes e.g.

Another old sig. I used with textures:

Collab Eureka tag? Cool, sounds good enough for me to wait patiently.

28. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico
    If you're working on 3 sculptures right now you are bound to be qualified to head on through the exams. Seriously, no one would take the time to do that. You're extremely devoted and you must work, work, and work your butt off! In a good non-melting, stressful way. ^^;;

&how long have you been sculpting? Was it just a 'thing' that became a hobby and a passion? =<

Do the days go by fast for you? Designing--wow!

&you're now on the main post as our official cheer leader of the cheering squad. XDD

29. Lingz

30. Bubbles

Days go fast? sometimes yes sometimes no, I have a ton of sewing to do but i'm wasting time on the net instead :p

Thank you for the welcome, main post? I'll go explore.

XX