1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] The Ultimate Jinchuuriki: The Uzumaki Naruto FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Legend, Aug 13, 2012.

1. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

I still don't think the powers that be will kill off the goose that laid the golden egg. I'm thinking Naruto is going to be weakened to the point that he can be sent to another dimension, but we'll see.

2. Reviewing Logic ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Speaking of the panhandle, I'm traveling with Hubby in a caravan of generators and goods that his business is taking up there in the next week so I'll be on the move and probably not quite as active for a few days.

4. Amatérasu’s Son Redbeard

United States
    Good. Go help. We've got the internet fort locked down.

5. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

Me too, I mean it makes sick how I feel Boruto is becoming what Naruto should've had in the original series. I mean Boruto is like actually writing about the Protagonist of the story that's related to his Byakugan bloodline but Naruto didn't get to explore about his Uzumaki heritage or even to explore more of his Uzumaki clan despite their hype.

What's worse Kishimoto had a bad happen on holding back on Naruto power especially when he had like hype of a speed of light that could've served something using his speed to beat Obito or Sasuke Sharingan prediction eyes as we know taijutsu was Uchiha biggest weakness.

And you know why I felt annoyed about how SP made Naruto looked pitiful when he was fighting Sasuke in taijutsu in base form? It made him look like couldn't last against a jonin without his SM or Chakra Mode like how it seems Naruto chakra mode taijutsu is equal to a Edo Itachi.

Everything about the Uchiha clan being the main plot of Naruto really made my skin crawl and if Naruto gets killed by a random kid it would really ruin the franshise. I do not believe this Kawaki guy is a dimensional type like Obito as we see he is more Kimimaro type.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  6. Vilu Active Member

I definitely agree with you. I can't watch VOTE2 because SP gave shit filler moments to nerf Naruto and buff Sasuke. This is exactly wherefrom some fanboys get impression that Uchiha is "superior". And the same people complain how SP is "biased" against their fave. SP is only good for them when studio panders to them but when some other character even MC has spotlight then it's "wanking". :psyduck

7. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

'Nerf' Naruto and 'buff' Sasuke? The only nerf that Naruto had, both in anime and manga, is his sheer exhaustion leading up to fighting Sasuke. He had been basically fighting for three days straight and was running on empty, while Sasuke was basically fresh due to holding back his full power and strength against Madara and Kaguya. Naruto still beat him, quite handily in both.

And please, no Sasuke bashing here.

8. Vilu Active Member

I don't think I bashed Sasuke here, I didn't say something that he is bad fighter or something like that but if you or someone else get offended by that then I'm sorry.

And I and @Sword Sage were talking about that taijutsu battle in the beginning of VOTE2.

SP made look Naruto like fodder when Sasuke used Naruto's hand to make handseals to jutsu. It is clear that in added moments SP made Naruto inferior to Sasuke. When I read manga it is clear that Naruto and Sasuke are equals. In anime for me it looks like Naruto hardly keeps up with Sasuke.

9. SuperSaiyaMan12 The Seventh Hokage's arrived.

Thematically, you can argue that Naruto is still the underdog against Sasuke. Now if they were at full strength...Sasuke wouldn't have had a chance at all against Naruto in VOTE2. The only reason Sasuke did so well was because Naruto was already running on empty. The Rinnegan didn't close the gap between them since Naruto had held each and every advantage. Also, in the taijutsu battle, Naruto did better than people thought in the anime, he still kept up but the Sharingan gave Sasuke a solid advantage (same how it closed the gap in their first battle).

10. Vilu Active Member

For me problem is that part in the beginning is filler. In manga Naruto hasn't struggled against Sasuke. Or rather Naruto struggled but Sasuke also had to go all against Naruto and not like anime made it look like Sasuke is playing with Naruto with ease.

11. Amatérasu’s Son Redbeard

United States
    I gotta concur. The anime team vastly overplayed any gap in Taijutsu skills in a part that wasn't in the manga. It discards that Naruto an entirely new martial art since the last time they clashed, and made it so that Sasuke could even overwhelm Naruto's signature ninjutsu.

One thing I do appreciate is that they showed Sasuke using the Rikudo no Jutsu. It would've been interesting if Naruto had immediately countered it, since he had faced it twice before.

12. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

It's why I feel that Naruto should've had more experience in fighting at top tier taijutsu level for his improvement. It felt like his taijutsu frog fu training went to waste because it's never given any oppurtunity to like beat Sasuke's Sharingan prediction.

I feel SP made more Naruto a ridiculous fighter in some filler arcs that many fans were more hyped on Uchiha or Kakashi than for Naruto. And nobody had a dream battle for Naruto for anyone that's not Sasuke. Like Naruto vs Lee, or Naruto vs Kabuto.

And just when Naruto ended and showed his taijutsu in "the Last" that felt for the first time we see Naruto being a real fighter than how previous movies made him look like he couldn't last long without having someone hold his hand. And the fandom had like doubts on what kind of Training Jiriaya did for Naruto for the past 3 years and like given him just short one shot battles?

What's worse Sasuke didn't use Genjutsu on Naruto in their last battle that we haven't seen Naruto overcome or fully countered Genjutsu without anyone's help since he couldn't handle Itachi's clone Genjutsu by himself.

This not a complaint, it's more of protesting to how Shonen Protagonist didn't get much hype treatment as how Sasuke did. Or anything to counter attack all what Sasuke had to what he been using from his battles like mostly Genjutsu on his enemies but not Naruto.

13. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

I'm still like wondering why there was no moment where like Naruto didn't get angry at Kakashi or Tsunade for why they never told him who his parents or who his father was. It pretty common for most people to have a reaction that you been alone all your life and mistreated as shit and the people closest to him knew who he was but never given any oppurtinty to tell him.