1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

The way it's gonna end.

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by opie, Oct 14, 2006.

1. opie Retarded Fish Frog

Going to die:
    Bad guys:
    Hidan
    Kakuzo
    Itachi
    Kisame
    Deidara
    Tobi
    Zetsu
    Girl Akatsuki
    Orochimaru
    AL

Good guys:
    Sasuke
    Asuma

Konoha's groups are after akatsuki.

Kurenai will cry for asuma's death. She got pregnant and has a son who will be very strong.

Asuma's team (after asuma is dead) are after hidan and kakuzo. Shikamaru's revenge feelings are very strong.
    hidan shows some more tricks but shikamaru will be very smart in that fight, he will give chouji and ino orders and they will beat the two.

Tobi will fight kakashi. he will see by his acting that he's obito. the fight will be extremely tight, at the end kakashi will be over him about to kill him. he'll stop because he can't kill his best friend. tobi will see "do it", kakashi still can't. tobi will say "then i will", and make on attack on kakashi, kakashi will evade it and the attack will go back at tobi and he will die. kakashi will take his body to give him a large funeral..

The one who will kill deidara will be gaara, maybe with kankuro and temari's help. he will be stronger then he was.

Zetsu will be fighting Kurenai's team, shino kiba and hinata. His abilities are that he can merge with the nature, and controll plants. Which will be a good match with shino. Shino will be surprised that after his bugs ate zetsu's chakra, zetsu's chakra is seeding back from the plants.

I have no idea about the girl akatsuki, so i won't say anything about her.

Kisame will fight gai, neji, lee, and tenten. at first gai tells everyone to stay away, because he's too strong. Kisame will use a dirty trick to beat gai.
    Lee will be furious. neji will work as a team with lee, lee not being able to use ninjutsu will help him being close to kisame. he will use the 8th gate in order to beat him.

Orochimaru has stated that he's afraid of itachi and the mangekyou sharingan. Itachi is a threat to orchimaru.
    That means that if orochimaru could get rid of him, he would.
    My theory is that while naruto fights itachi, since itachi needs to get the kyuubi for the akatsuki, naruto will lose all of his energy by the kyuubi, naruto falls down to earth, itachi gets close to take naruto back to the akatsuki hideout, and suddenly Orochimaru stabs itachi in his back with his Kusanagi sword. So that way got rid of his biggest enemy.

Then he goes back to sasuke, sasuke finds out, but orochimaru doesn't let him do anything about it, he makes some jutsu in order to lock sasuke, and later to get his body. but sasuke unlocks the seal, and with the angst of behing traited by orochimaru he gets the mangekyu sharingan.
    He fights orochimaru and kills him for traiting him and killing his own brother. the fight has damaged him alot and sasuke is dying, team 7 gets there, he talks about everything, apologies, saying everything he needed to say to naruto, sakura tries her medical jutsu on sasuke, but fails.
    it makes her feel really bad and cry for the whole next arc because she couldn't save him, again.

naruto's hard feeling makes him pwn Akatsuki Leader.
    Tsunade makes him hokage since she's getting old, and he saved the village from the biggest enemy.

Konohamaru will be konoha's best elite jounin.

opie

Tags:
  2. Refused 攻殻機動隊

Good theory, although i doubt itachi could be killed by orochimaru.

3. Chee Haters Gonna Hate

That little brat is going to die.

I strongly disagree with some of your theories, but their better off unsaid.

4. opie Retarded Fish Frog

he will be exhausted by naruto's kyuubi, and orochimaru will stab him in the back without him seeing it coming, he'll surprise him

5. Deeo 8

I want it like this

6. opie Retarded Fish Frog

and the akatsuki and konoha will be alliance, and live happily ever after.

7. Refused 攻殻機動隊

If itachi and naruto fight orochimaru wont be around, because if orochimaru is around then sasuke is probably around thus sasuke interupting the fight so that he can fight itachi. Plus if what you say could be true i think even though itachi is exhausted i doubt that he wouldnt know orochimaru was around. Plus sasuke just has to fight itachi or it would suck :(

8. DJ-Kage Hidden Village of Sound Kage

Female Akastuki will have mud wrestling fight with Anko and Kurenai together at once, and after they'll all go to shower. Together of course.

9. opie Retarded Fish Frog

sasuke doesn't always go where orochimaru goes. they're not siamic brothers or something. it's like saying that when jirayia is spying to the akatsuki naruto is there.

why should itachi notice a hokage level ninja sneaking? he doesn't have a byakugan or something o.o;