1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

the way things could end

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by z3r0p3n5, Oct 16, 2006.

1. z3r0p3n5 New Member

im a noob, yes i know. but i think that since its been probably 2 months since part 2 started, that means that there are 4 months left until akatsuki tries to get naruto and oro switches bodies with sasuke. that means that soon enough, everything should wrap up within 100 or so chapters. the members will be shown, the rookie nine and those other 3, along with the sand siblings, will have their fighting debut against akatsuki, and there will be fights everywhere. all the members full abilities, origins, and motives will be revealed. naruto's jutsu will finish. as the manga is going right now, its suckish because its starting to work up to the climax, which is the switch with oro and the big fight with akatsuki. flame away...

Tags:
  2. Euraj Rise of the King

Yeah...

I think Orochimaru will be killed by Akatsuki and likely the killer will be Itachi. At this time Sasuke will fight Itachi again and begin to wonder what he was really doing with Orochimaru seing as how he was defeated. Sasuke will lose again and be rescued by Jiraiya or some other pivotal konoha ninja. Orochimaru will be replaced and the other three biju will be captured. (I'm going out on a limb now) Akatsuki will reveal its goal of absorbing the powers of the biju to summon the demon that is depicted in their statue. The leader, after revealing himself, will summon the beast prematurely and the ninja of the world will use this fact to legitimize making a last ditch effort to stop the Akatsuki. Nine members of Akatsuki will fight against the nine most powerful sqauds in the series,-including those not from Konoha-, and Naruto at the full power of the Kyuubi will enter a dynamic, apocolyptic battle with the super demon who is mounted by the Akatsuki leader. Somehow, he'll win of course while Sasuke and Itachi die together.

3. dummy plug ♥Jiyeon Boing Boing♥

^^hmm..its nice if that will happen...but first the damn fillers should stop! lol

4. SAMSARA Banned

You know Euraj

That's a pretty damn good theory. But ya' know just because some guy on a little webiste in the middle of the internet universe said it, Kishi-san will make it end entirely differently.

5. xer0 Fudge

Just to clear things up a little, it's been over 11 months since Part 2 started but i presume you mean 2 months in Narutoland storyline.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  6. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

I think that Itachi will "rescue" Sasuke. Oro won't fight him for Sasuke. The Sannin will reunite for mutual interests. Danzou will start his war. All hell will break loose. Team 7 will reunite and do some uber stuff. They'll gain a reputation (as the next Sannin) and Naruto's origin will be fully explained. He'll surpass Yondaime and become the greatest shinobi ever.

That seriously lacks details but that's life.

7. ^^hmm...itachi will rescue sasuke? i doubt that...

8. Shishi-O Oda Is God

damn, best theory i have heard so far.:)