1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Theme Song DECISION 2006 #1

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by ultimcanti, Oct 21, 2006.

1. ultimcanti New Member

Hello everyone. Thanks for taking the time to click on this thread. OK I'm hoping to make this a weekly event so I'll lay down the idea behind this.

Every character of Naruto needs a theme song to call his/her own. It's up to all of you to choose who gets what song. You should base your song choice on personality, abilities, or coincidental lyrics, though there will obviously be no enforcement of making you choose wisely. Whichever song gets the most votes (no multiple voting) in the thread will be claimed as that charcater's theme song, at least as far as this forum is concerned.

Every Saturday I will post a new thread with the next character for discussion as well as the results and winner of last week's thread. When you post your song choice, you can also nominate who you want next week's character to be.

I'll start this one off with an easy character to find themes for so people get the hang of this.

Theme DECISION Character #1: Gaara

My personal choice for theme song is Papa Roach- Last Resort, though I'm sure there are 2 songs that are much more obvious than this one.

I hope this gets decent participation. Vote away!!

Tags:
  2. maider New Member

It's hard to find a song for Gaara, but i'll try my best.. I like him too and so i'll try my best to help and find a good song that repesent him and to those that shares his feelings.....Fightin'