1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Theories about how to kill hidan

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Big_L, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Big_L

hidan can get his head chopped of without dying so what are u supposed to do to kill this little evil man?

Genjutsu? u cant kill his body with cuts, rasengan and so on so maby u have to kill his mind. How is a genjutsu user Kurenai? plot plot here revenge time?

Taijutsu? one possible way to kill him is to totally fuck up his body like gamabunta landing on him. Or a fast taijutsu user like Gai or Lee that can dodge his atacks and not get stucked in his jutsu then just punch him to utterly destruction. his body cant be hurt but maby if u destroy it to the point kakuzu cant saw his body toghter again or some other jutsu that makes him whole agian works he can be killed:)

any more ides?

Tags:
  2. I_touch_kids

it'll be similar to Full metal alchemist. For those that have seen it they know what I mean.

3. Big_L

4. Jonas

a) Use Shiki Fuujin (works every time :D)

b) cut his head off, stall Kakuzu, snap Hidan's head and bury it somewhere long away. after that, the same thang with his body. he'll rot to death eventually. if you could, go all out against his head / body when they're separated! seems to me like Hidan can't do much when his head and body is separated ;D

c) get wtfpwnt by Hidan

5. Butō Rengoob

just seperate all his body parts and put them somewhere.

6. uchiha_C

we know he seems immortal through killing means but how old do you think he is? does he still age normally and will die of old age or do you think he has been around a while.

btw what guy in FMA are you talking about?

7. NaruHeart

maybe you could cut him into a million pieces and burn them! yes! haha...im really not too sure, but there has gotta be a way...probably genjutsu like u said

8. Mr. All Sunday

Inject his body with adamantium and throw it in a pool of water.

9. Seelas

Shiki fujin does seem like the most obvious answer, but there are very few protagonists alive right now that are strong enough to realistically use that jutsu (Jiraiya/Tsunade) and not only have we never seen them use it, but it doesn't seem plausible that they'd throw away their lives to kill Hidan, who they have no connection to. Perhap's Naruto's new jutsu will have some special property that could kill Hidan.

Also it seems like he would not be able to recover from complete physical obliteration, through a technique like Itachi's Amaterasu, Deidara's #18 or Kakashi's black hole jutsu.

10. TripleSharingan

11. I_touch_kids

The major bad guys were Homunculus, they were created after a failed human transmutaion. To kill them you needed to show them there remains from when they were human. Otherwise they were pretty much immortal. So to kill hidan I'm guessing you have to destroy something that links him with his ritual to his god, or something like that.

Or just seperate his body parts and use his head as a paper weight. Thats is what I would do.

12. Rashman

hidan is a bit special you see.....he CANNOT be killed:yell i dont want him to die.
    but more importantly the only thing that could work against him is MS i think..if physical damage cannot kill him the phycological damage should...but then again that might still not kill him. yeah the death god techique will kill hidan and by so doing kill the user ...yeah every one wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die...anyway the last option is to decapitate every part of his body. yeah he will still be alive but at least he cant fight anymore.
    the thing is hidan wont just let anyone dicapitate him so.....you know

special people cannot be killed....and hidan is special

13. Marsala

It's more fun if Hidan never actually dies but instead gets his head cut off again and winds up on some shelf in the Hokage's office.

14. LordPerseus

I'm guessing just pierce his brain and it will be done.

That's hilarious, rofl.

Also, to the FMA thing, what homonculi are you talking about?

15. Gunners

You kill him in a brutal fasion, cut of his limbs and make him useless grind them to powder and truely fuck them up, then cut his head off and cut his brains out and grind it so no medic can heal him. Though it will probably be some cheapness like stabbing him with your blood or sommit.

16. I_touch_kids

Pretty much all of them had to be killed like that
    Lust could only be killed with the locket from her previous life
    Greed had to be shown his bones...

17. ElementX

Shika will have to think hard on this one but he is prolly already planning how to finish Hidan. I think Ino's mind tricks or Kurenai's genjutsu combined with help from Choji, will finish the job.

18. Rhaella

I wonder if fire would work once all the parts were separated? I know chemistry probably doesn't mean anything in Naruto, but there's the whole burning as a chemical reaction, permanently changing what's burnt...

Of course, it's possible that they're going to have to just cut him into pieces and keep them apart for, well, ever. Which is going to suck if you're Hidan. >_<

19. Kakuzu

LoL, the Hokage's "alarm clock" passed down from Hokage to Hokage.

Incineration, drowning, brain trauma, poison/venom, total annihilation...
    These are some of the theories I have heard before and they all seem plausible to me. I really don't think that Hidan is truly immortal.

20. Castitas Lilium

Shove him in a closet full of rabid fangirls that have been denied their dose of fandom for over half-a-year.

That'll kill anyone.

On a serious note: No idea. Maybe you could just chop him into different parts and spread them around the world (like the dragonballs).

Or dump him in a pit of lava.

Dump him in the ocean with a gigantic rock tied to him (remember, he can't move at the bottom of the sea, his body is under extreme pressure).

Eat him, num num, Hidan burger.

21. Black Mage

You guyz must not have been paying attention to FMA

IF you show a humonculus anything of there real bodies then they can't move
    that's not how there killed
    how there killed is by being put into that transmutation circle and having them cough up all the red stones (red stones give them power or something)

Back to Naruto......

I'm guessing the only way to kill Hidan is to have him do the ritual thing and commit suicide

(What he feels you feel so it's probably the same vice versa)

22. Rhaella

Oh, Zetsu! Darling!

23. Knifemundo

Maybe it's something like in Inuyasha, his heart is really elsewhere, you just have to find and kill that.

24. BowL

All they did, was cut off his head. They didnt even touch the brain. I bet if you cut him in half, from top to bottem, he would be dead. Kinda like a zombie, brain goes, everything goes.

25. Superb Herb

He will probably die to Narutos Wind rasengan, as a testament to how powerful it is. Other than that I don't know.

26. Wingman?

Go tie him to a large rock and throw him in the ocean. Surley he cant breath underwater

27. Black Mage

Naruto isn't going to learn the wind rasengan technique any time soon!!!!!

if the 4th couldn't complete it and he had a long time to work on it then how would Naruto learn it in a couple weeks????????

My guess is it'll come to him naturally while in a battle with either Sasuke or Orochimaru (You can't waist that kind of technique on a lowly akatsuki member, maybe the leader)

28. Sunuvmann

I have said since his imortality was first shown and will continue to say that it is entirely his neckless. Break that and he will die....or atleast be mortal. Kinda like the whatsamacallit things from Harry Potter that Dumbeldore and Harry had to destroy.

29. Euraj

So, I don't think he'll ever be killed at all. Some smart guy will probably trap him something.

30. Duckling

I don't really see why he should be "killed". I mean, they can just chop his head off again, and if they manage to kill Kakuzu, the're won't be anyone to put his head back on its place again.

Brain cutting might also work, but that would be weird, since if his head was separated, his brains shouldn't have been able to, you know, function either.

Or just melt the guy. Though, seeing how nobody in the whole series has been hurt by a Katon jutsu, that will be one heck of a challenge. Maybe lightning would do it, though? 'Ya know, roast him up with some lightning jutsu?

Or then they can just use the cheapest and deadliest techingue of them all: Plot no Jutsu.