1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Theory of Kaguya clan origins

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by strongestrinneganuser, Nov 19, 2018.

1. strongestrinneganuser Six Paths of Momoshiki

I have a theory on how the Kaguya clan came to be. While Kaguya was fighting Hagoromo and Hamura, she tried shooting a bone at her sons. The bones missed and hit the ground. Kaguya then tried using the Creation of all Things Jutsu to bring them to life so that they help in her fight against her sons. Kaguya got sealed eventually. But a while later her bones came to life. At one point in the future, one of the zetsus told them this story. So they became the Kaguya clan and also inherited the bone-manipulating ability. But due to mixing with other clans, not all of them can manipulate bones.

This makes the Kaguya clan related to the Uzumaki, Uchiha, Senju, Hyuga, and Otsotsuki clans respectively.

Notice how they are alike. What do you think about this theory?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Tags:
  2. hinatafangirl34 Banned

just no. He is probably a descendent of hagoromo or hamura. kaguya would know that these bones turned into humanoids would be no match against hagoromo and hamura.

3. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

I'm not seeing it. Is there a scan of her shooting out the bones that im forgetting?

4. strongestrinneganuser Six Paths of Momoshiki

while fighting naruto and sasuke, she was shooting out dark rods, one of which killed obito. these dark rods were her bones and came out of her body. its the same technique that kimimaro used. she probably also shout out these rod bones while fighting hagoromo and hamura. those rod bones which were meant to kill hagoromo and hamura, as my theory suggests, became the kaguya clan after the creation of all things jutsu was used on them.

5. Ultra Instinct Senjutsu Mo-Kage, Mo-Problems

United States
    These were more like chakra rods, not actual bones.
    Although I see what you mean, she was using these with chakra enhancements to cause it to more or less deteriorate what it touches.

Nope, Kimimaru used Dead Bone Pulse, or Shikotsumyaku.

Basically just makes bones able to be used as weapons

This is all basically what Black Zetsu was made for
    He was her child/will/truth seeking ball/etc
    I'm also sure Hagoromo or Hamura would have noticed them at some point and wiped them out, that's why Black Zetsu hid.

6. goombanthime well-known member

Canada
    I like to think they are the shinju of Homura, since he seemed to have inherited the O clan traits (I doubt the chakra fruit gives you control over your bone structure, but I may be wrong) while Hagaromo had the chakra fruit traits and his sons respectetly had the eye and body. So Homura's one of his son had the byakugan and the other the bone thing.

7. Namikaze Minato Flash Well-Known Member

A many number of things could’ve happened to spawn the Kaguya Clan from Kaguya’s bloodline. Hamura’s descendants or even Ashura’s is a possibility. Not so sure about Indra since he was the secluded type and we know Hagoromo had no other children...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  8. strongestrinneganuser Six Paths of Momoshiki

with that theory, hamura would have three sons: one would be the otsotsuki moon clan, hyuga clan, kaguya clan