1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beast Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Theory on Gaara

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by RupertGriffin, Oct 6, 2006.

1. RupertGriffin Member

nvm... this theory sucked.

nvm, bad theory.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Flunitrazepam Custom User Title

It could be his very unique skill, yes. I doubt it is a family skill, since Temari and Kankuro probably would use it as well. And Sandaime Kazekage wasn't a container for Shukaku.

3. oakzap425 I Gotta Feeling...

...Sandaime has nothing to do with Gaara using sand, or being a Container of Shuukaku.

Sandaime was third Kazekage.
    Yondaime was fourth Kazekage and Gaara's father, who had Shuukaku sealed in Gaara.
    As far as Shuukaku goes, there was discussions about the demons sealed. As far as I know about this particular one, he was last sealed in a tea kettle...

4. Flunitrazepam Custom User Title

"...Sandaime has nothing to do with Gaara using sand, or being a Container of Shuukaku."

True, but please, do read the first post before actually posting:

"It also explains why past containers of the Shukaku had different abilities (the only one we know being the metal sand)."

5. RupertGriffin Member

I know there were multiple shukaku containers before gaara... I thought Sandaime was one of them...

6. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

I'm sorry, where is the theory?

7. Enclave Mr. Flibble's very cross

If I recall Sandaime wasn't one of the containers, he simply created his jutsu based on the sand control that one of the Shukaku Jinchuriki. Also Sandaime Kazekage didn't have sand control, he had magnetism control if I recall.

Anyways, I have a feeling that Gaaras sand control now that he doesn't have Shukaku within him is the birth of a new Kekki Genkai. Perhaps Gaaras children will have sand manipulation. Only time will tell if my theory is correct.

I of course base this on the fact that Gaara has at least some control over sand still and we have yet to see anybody else have sand control so it may not be a jutsu just anybody can learn.

8. nightmaremage99 Member

Sandaime isn't one of the containers. He created the iron sand based upon the sand manipulation abilities of a previous Shukaku Jinchriiki. He was able to do this cause he had an unique ability of controlling magnetism, so he can control metals and do the same abilities like Gaara can.

No where in the manga has it been said that the previous Shukaku Jinchriiki's have different abilities(as far as I know, give me proof). Therefore, it isn't Gaara's own unique ability or anything.

9. gabha GB's Norman

In chapter 130. It was stated that the Shukaku is primarily an attack type, and that the auto defence was only there because of Gaara's mother. (at first it was implied that she was protecting him because of her deep love. then we later found out that she was doing it as payback for what the village did to her.)

10. Enclave Mr. Flibble's very cross

I never said that they did have different abilities. I was just saying that since Gaara survived (as far as we know he is the only one who has survived it) the sand manipulation granted by Shukaku may now of become the birth of a new kekki genkai. We of course won't know this unless Gaara has a kid and that kid is able to use sand.

No, that was only one persons theory and not much of a theory at that as there was nothing to back that up.