1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Theory on Sai's Mission

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Yasha, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Yasha Procreate

It is unlikely that Sai's mission is to kill Naruto. Unless he is at Sannin level, there is no way he can fight a Jinchuuriki and disciple of Jiraiya, a disciple of Hokage and an elite jounin level ANBU all by himself. Then Sai's mission must have something to do with the person(s) they are going to meet at the Heaven and Earth Bridge. In other words, Danzou knows who are waiting for them at the bridge.

How can it be possible when even Tsunade, the Godaime hokage, doesn't know it? It is possible if Danzou has a bond with Orochimaru. Danzou might have already told Orochimaru about the spy and the meeting. Orochimaru wants to kill the spy. He also wants to kill Naruto to ruin Akatsuki's plan. So he and Sasuke will definitely turn up at the bridge. But what is the benefit Danzou will get from Orochimaru in return? Orochimaru might have promised to make him the Rokudaime Hokage. However, don't forget that Danzou was a Hokage candidate back in Sandaime's time. He must have got some wits in his head. He may have very strong desire to become a Hokage but he won't be that stupid to believe in the treacherous Orochimaru. Danzou might have pretended to take the offer but he is actually up to something else.

Danzou is a "hawk". The difference between a "pigeon" and a "hawk" is that a "pigeon" will try to make the traitor back into a good person while a "hawk" will kill him straight away. Danzou probably sees Sasuke as a threat. He knows how much danger Konoha will face if Orochimaru ever gets the Sasuke's body. In order to ensure the future of the village(Sai's sempai said this is Danzou's will), Danzou orders Sai to kill Sasuke in the mission.

A bit speculation on Sai's identity:

I see some hatred in Sai's eyes as he read about the mission. I think it is possible that Sai is yet another survivor of Uchiha clan. He hates Itachi because he killed his little brother. Even Sakura herself commented on the resemblance between Sai and Sasuke. The fact that Sai has no family seems to support this speculation as well.

Tags:
  2. Chi Technical knockout

Nice... And it's totaly possible.. I wonder if it'll turn out to be true, maybe there will be some inner war in Konoha.. Anbu "root" vs anyone else..

3. icoselitham Lost

Hmm...so Sasuke is the spy? Nice theory. Sai could be an Uchiha.

4. Miharu_Watanabe Banned

OMG :huh that's what I thought too or kinda like that...
    Just last week I was daydreaming about myself in the Naruto anime series because I was waiting for new episodes. haha and I was gonna team up with Naruto and Sakura to help get Sasuke back because I was a Uchicha who came from another village.
    yasha ong, your theory could be right... WHAO and Sai DOES look related to Sasuke!!
    AW MAN THIS IS TOO COOL :laugh

5. Kaki Condensed hits harder

hmmmm ok, so what's your theory again....:amuse

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  6. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Sai's mission is to try not to suck="she" will fail

7. Yasha Procreate

No, Sasuke is not the spy. But Orochimaru will bring him together when he goes after the spy. The spy is either Kabuto or a new character. :kabuto :oro :sasuke

8. Raptor Vagabond

Wow this is a rare one. a theory that makes sense and is refered on actual facts. good work buddy.

9. nekorose The world is quiet here

Excellent theory. And I'd say it's not only possible that Sai is an Uchiha, but probable.

10. Volken Heureusement

Great theory. I hope sasuke actually will turn up sometime soon with oro.

But why would oro want to spoil ataksuki's plan? He would not gain any benefit from it and if he did, he would be provoking the ataksuki, 9 S-rank ninja, who already plan to kill him.

And how could oro ensure the title of rokudaime for danzou? Making another assassination to kill the hokage would not work and I dont think there is any other way to give danzou the title.

11. lynxie Psycho...

Good theory. :) I was thinking something like that too. If we look at the facts then it is possible...

12. MangekyouItachi New Member

Pretty much reasonable... nice work... wouldnt be suprised if it was true...

13. Yasha Procreate

14. Sasuke` Konoha no Kiiroi SenkĊ

Nice work. Even if it all doesnt happen theres bound to be something that does. It's all extemely good.

15. 100% Nishino Member

oo interesting.. givs me somefink to think about xD

16. Akechi Durdedur

This thread is from November, guys... before we found out Sai's purpose... this should be recycled.

We now know what Sai's secret mission was from the start. Read 305.

17. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

But you never visit the Sai FC :scry

18. Yasha Procreate

I love Sai only because my theory on his secret mission is correct :nuts

Spoiler:
    :chimpo

19. Akechi Durdedur

Yep that's what I've been theorizing since he left with Orochimaru.

I knew Danzou was too smart to destroy his own village.