1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Third Super Akatsuki Theory: Anima

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by ultimcanti, Oct 22, 2005.

1. ultimcanti New Member

Anima is my preferred nickname for the statue summon that absorbs the bijuus from their hosts.

Anima's Purpose

Well its most obvious purpose is removing bijuu spirits from the jinchuuriki that formerly held them. But the real question is why does it do this?

1. The statue can later be used to summon the bijuus to work for the owner's will. If this were true, all nine would not be necessary for its use and the Akatsuki members wouldn't be contending over jinchuuriki.

2. Once all nine bijuus are contained, a great power is endowed to the owner (btw the owner is the leader).

3. The statue can be used to grant the bijuus' powers to other people.

I personally think its a combination of 2 and 3. The statue first absorbs the bijuu along with some kind of essence that wakens it partially. The bijuu can then be passed along to another owner after the essence has been extracted. after all nine essences are given to the statue, some kind of contract is completed, the handcuffs of the statue are broken, and then immortality/invincibility/insne power is imbued to the owner.

Evidence bijuus are given to Akatsuki members

1. Deidara, Sasori, and Itachi all wanted naruto's bijuu while awaiting him in the cave. Its not like Deidara was gonna get cookies or something for getting a second bijuu, yet she still tried even with only one arm and limited clay. Sasori also told Itachi not to hate him if he caught Naruto, because I assume Itachi wants the strongest bijuu for himself.

The silent rule of the Akatsuki must be that whoever brings in the bijuu gets the powers afterwards.

2.This rule shows that Deidara is a greedy bastard, but, for all your fans, means she will probably lose the arm handicap and get some shukaku abilities to use in a later fight. Exploding sand or a shield of clay sound interesting.

3. The statue had 2 eyes open already and Kisame already seems to have bijuu powers, Isonade the 3-tailed shark specifically, thus giving him the huge chakra boost and probably some skills we have yet to see. He also fits the jinchuuriki profile by having physical features of his bijuu( gills, blue face).

He must have obtained his bijuu before Orochimaru left, since it seems akatsuki has not obtained one since then(evidence being that they thought, but weren't sure that the process would be longer without Orochimaru). Chances are he picked up the bijuu in one of the Mist's 7 swordsmen raids, or more likely another member of the group, maybe leader, had it and Kisame captured him and disbanded the group.

4. Zetsu also seems to have gotten a Bijuu spirit, most probably Houkou. this would explain his ability to make clones out of dirt( houkou is the demon of illusion). Plus, Houkou lived in a tree and seems to be tied to plants. The venus trap thing and schizophrenia must be the symptoms of his bijuu. With Zetsu's crazy spying ability I figure he should've found his jinchuuriki by now. This would explain why zetsu seems to just spy and doesn't take advantages of situations, like the sasuke-naruto fight, where it would be simple to gte a jinchuuriki. He already got one bijuu and that made him crazy enough not to try for two. for reasons why I think he's not Nekomata, you'll have to wait for my zetsu thoery, coming soon.

Anima's Identity

1. We knows it not the death god.

2. With no religion and Kyuubi being the king of the demons, this ain't some Naruto version of satan.

3. The only summon that has come out of the ground rather than just poofing into existence has been Rashoumon, the demon gate taught to Sakon/Ukon by Orochimaru. I don't know much about the legend but behind the gate is supposed to be Raiko the demon hunter. Since Orochimaru was once part of Akatsuki he probably learned the summon from the leader.

4. So I believe Anima is Raiko hence its abilitiy to absorb demon powers. If someone could find a good story of the legend it would help alot to finalize this and possibility figure out what power Raiko will give to the akatsuki leader upon finishing of the task.

Anyways thats it for now, hope you guys like these ideas. If you don't, feel free to disagree. I enjoy debating over stuff like this.

Tags:
  2. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Rep for you! That about what ive been thinking all along, but you were able to say it in a way that made sense

3. Kiyoshi The Former Avatarless

A combo purpose of 2 and 3 might also fill one of the problems with the 9 Biju = 9 Atasuki.

If the process were to take longer without Orochimaru that would mean the current nine + Orochimaru were once in the group as a collective ten. This Anima might be the Leader's reward after the others got their Biju, unless it turns out the Orochimaru = Biju theory is true...

4. Astranagun ...

if they can later summon the youmas for their own use, wouldn't one be enough for the whole group?

5. ultimcanti New Member

Yeah thats kinda my point on that option. Its possible but its really unlikely as so far the bijuu are just spirits of their former selves anyways.

6. tuggumkee Boredom Intolerant

Well then would that mean the statue keeps its eye open even after transfering a bijuu? It sounds like a good theory

7. shibigoku Master of the fist

yeah I called it Anima too. And nice info

8. PROTESTtheHERO lOST ON THE ROAD OF LIFE

wow....never thought of it like that, but its not possible kisame has a bijuu, cause if he did, why would he need itachi, kisame alone could have taken out jiraiya when they were goin after naruto..

9. ultimcanti New Member

Akatsuki Strength Meter

Well your logic is flawed cuz thats like saying since Naruto has Kyuubi he could beat Orochimaru in the Tsunade arc.

But this brings up an excellent point that I considered. Why wouldn't all of the Akatsuki members all choose Naruto as the primary target rather than all the other bijuu. Partly it's because the leader is ordering them to harvest the bijuu for some other purpose of his own fulfillment, and he is probably strong enough to easily defeat any/all of the other Akatsuki members. But secondly I think the bijuu they chose reflects their rank within Akatsuki. Or in Kisame's case, availability and impatience.

This new system of Akatsuki ranking is much better than the ring theory because it has Deidara as the weakest member since she was stuck capturing Shukaku. Zetsu may be the second weakest member (in combat at least) if he contains Nekomata, or he could be considerably higher up if he contains Houkou.

Moreover, if Zetsu doesn't have a bijuu and the first experimental bijuu transfer was into Orochimaru( with Yamata no Orochi of course) then this places him as a level below Itachi who is seeking Kyuubi. The akatsuki strength to bijuu ratio is consistent with all of the members so far and adds up well when applied to other theories.

10. masamune1 Crouching Tiger

Well, since you suggested it ("Deidara" thread), let's start the criticism!

It could be all three. Control Bijuu, grant Bijuu, gain power from statue that captures Bijuu.
    For those who don't know, Deidara's been proven to be a man (I know you know, but theymight not know).
    Also, they could just be competing to see who is the best: after all, it's the Nine-Tails, and Naruto has some top-level ninja protecting him. Even Itachi could'nt (did'nt?!) manage to capture him.

Well, we know this is'nt true. Deidara has no Sand powers, and the other demons were'nt even captured by the time we met Kisame and zetsu, and saw their powers.
    The Three-tails was'nt a Shark, and Houkou does'nt seem likely to be here, either. also, given that Akatsuki teams seem to be based on a senior/ junior partnership, it's likely Kisame was'nt even in Akatsuki when Orochimaru left.
    also, you have'nt done that Zetsu theory yet, have you?

It's unlikely, but we don't know for certain

Well, now Hidan has appeared, we know for a fact there's religion in naruto. And no-one said Kyuubi was "king of the demons."

Hmmm... that last part is intriuging. I never knew that legend. Could be true,
    could be not. We'll have to see.

Anyway, noble effort, but holes have appeared. Nice try, though.

11. Amekage Torture Specializing

Zetsu has Multiple Personality Syndrome, not Schizophrenia.