1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

This is crazy...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Descent of the Lion, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

VotE was the last time Naruto really had a fight. Every other time between it was a skirmish or Kyuubi went into over drive. I guess after the king of battles Kishimoto wanted to take a break drawing Naruto in an all out brawl.

So that being said...who the heck is ready to see Naruto engage in fisticuffs again? Who do you think will be his first real fight?

Tags:
  2. Woofie Coordinator

I don't think we'll see him fight properly until Sasuke... then they'll both be 'fresh' and it will be all the more exciting because of it. :)

There's a chance he may get to face Hidan or Kakuzu, but I'm not convinced, especially since I doubt he's at that level yet. If he does anything to them it will just be a finishing blow, not a real fight.

3. juUnior Member

yeah, i also think that after training it will be Sasuke next in real battle i think, thats all.

4. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

Interesting...I would agree about Sasuke, but that won't happen until mid 2007 (probably).

If he was to fight Hidan I think the new jutsu would be more than enough to shread him to bits before he even uses a ritual.

5. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

Yeah, I want to see what he learned in the timeskip. It's no fun to watch the person you have to follow through the entire series never fight, espcially when it's a manga where fighting is a major part the main plot.

6. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

I doubt Kyuubi transformations are over so Naruto can keep fighting Orochimaru's gang and Akatsuki with Sakura and others.

7. PotatoNin Member

Naruto and fisticuffs? His taijutsu's horrible, even with kage bunshin. I don't really look forward to Naruto blowing his chakra on clones that get owned early, then unleashing his wind rasengan, and after seeing that it doesn't kill Sasuke (virtually guaranteed), I expect him to go Kyuubi anyways.

Naruto's lost a ton of his cunning in the wake of his power boost. I'm hoping the trend gets bucked with the Sasuke fight.

8. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

NO. Nobody wants to see KN4 again. Naruto should fight own his own. The only I want to see of the Kyuubi is in Naruto's head. And in a Yondaime's history flashback.

9. The_Leader Nope, not here!

Name me a person other than Sakura and Kakashi and Orochimaru who have had a good full out fight since 233 without demons involved and you'll win fudge chocolate cookies with glazed chocolate donuts.

EVERYONE needs a good fight these days. Naruto's not the only one.

10. Amaretti No strong feelings whatsoever

I'm placing a bet that he'll wind up having a full fight with one or more of the akatsuki before he gets to beat on Sasuke's ass. He has to showcase his new jutsu on someone soon.

11. Grrblt Banned

Kyuubi transformations is Naruto's fighting style. Kakashi is changing that.

12. I Я Reckless! shoot 'em dead

I dont see HOW he could fight an Aaktsuki, seeing as how he would get scraped.

He should fight someone more along his level

13. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

Let's also point out that a good fight at this point would mean that he didn't use Kyuubi chakra. At this point I hope they extract that damn thing soon. Then we won't have to worry about cheesy fights (even though the one with Oro was kinda tight). Also, we'll get to see Naruto get stronger (since Yamato pointed out how it holds him back)

14. Wrath Mourning

Hee hee, see the Gaara

I've enjoyed the greater focus on team fights, but I think it's very much deliberate that Naruto hasn't had a proper fight. I think the skills he learned over the timeskip are being saved for the fight with Sasuke, so that he can match Sasuke's Snake/Orochimaru jutsus with Frog/Jiraiya jutsus and so on.

He will, however, most likely get to fight someone in this arc to showcase his new Wind skills. But that may be another team fight, or it may be extremely short with Naruto completely dominating.

15. radioactive_granny all the birds are moving...

If they extract Kyuubi, wouldn't that mean death to Naruto?

16. Shishi-O Oda Is God

i think along the same lines.

he will totally pwn an akatsuki member.

they all will forget they aren't in a metal gear game and go !

remembering they are a naruto manga they will then go !!!

and we all will go WTF?... pwnage:laugh

17. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Well, he did have a full on fight with Deidara, it just wasn't being fough traditionally. Deidara was playing it his way most of the time.

I am lookin forward to him having a real fight soon but I don't regret Kishi not doing it so far. The only question is will it be against Akatsuki or are we going to move onto Orochimaru and Sasuke soon?

Thanks to Chiyo's Jutsu it need not be permanent :amuse

I doubt Kishi has done all this build up for Naruto just to dominate some randoms. The only way I could see this happening is if he spars with someone like Lee or Iruka.

18. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Kishi is doing this so we dont know all of narutos capabilities after training with Jiraiya. Personally I never liked watching Naruto fight because he is too predictable. Thats why i thought the asuma story was a great one. Variety is good.