1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

those with Adobre Premiere Pro experience please help

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by HebrewTaija, Nov 11, 2005.

1. HebrewTaija Member

I've recently had to switch from Premiere 6.0 to Pro (I think it's version 1.0) due to the lack of MPEG2 support on 6.0. Unfortunately, it seems there were a few unnecessary changes. First and foremost, can someone please explain to me how to superimpose and fade tracks? It used to be as simple and magnifying a track and click the line to mark fading points, but it seems that feature is no longer present. Also, hitting enter to preview only works the first time on a project. After that, it just runs the same preview every time, which is brutally hard to work with.

Tags:
  2. Thieving New Member

First the audio fade are a audio effect.To preview a part of a project hit space bar.

3. mageofdeath ADSubs Genius...

the "fade" effect is under the effects tab for a clip and is named opacity in premiere, its also very easy to use, as far as rendering sections of your timeline, you need to use the work space markers to select the portion of your timeline that you want to preview...
    have fun...

4. HebrewTaija Member

ah, nevermind, I got it all figured out. thanks for the help anyway, though.

5. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Question answered.
    Recycling.