1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

time skip Shikamaru vs Kankuro

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Hamaru, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Hamaru

First of let me say this.... STOP underestimating Shikamaru! Fact is that he is one of the best characters in the series. Think about it Tsunade trust pretty much all the judgments he makes, he has an I.Q of over 200, and he was chosen to be on the leafs? village secrete squad meant to take down Akatsuki !

Now let?s talk about skill? Shikamaru will own Kankuro in taijutsu. I know because when Shino got close to Kankuro he beat the hell out of him. Also Shikamaru is to fast? When Temari jumped up at the beginning of the fight Shika was lying down, but before she hit the ground he already put the kunai in the wall and was standing on it :p smile-big :bow

So you tell me the genius with shadow or the puppet master

Tags:
  2. Jileta-kun

I think shikamaru is going to win, Mostly because Kankuro uses only his puppets as Weapon, And shikamaru always thinking steps forward, He'll never let a puppet catch him. Another thing, i think shikamaru wil not use his shadow attack, not as much as usual, because he'd be afraid he'd catch a puppet instead of kankuro. The the match would be most of the time trying to lure the opponent in a trap, and shikamaru is just superior in that scenerio.

3. Yosha

Shikamaru will win if shino beat him pre.