1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Timeskip Sasuke vs Kimmimaro (healthy)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by vagnard, Jun 2, 2005.

Timeskip Sasuke vs Kimmimaro(2.5 years ago)

1. Timeskip Sasuke

56 vote(s)
    62.2%
  2. Kimmimao (2.5 years ago)

34 vote(s)
    37.8%
  1. vagnard Well-Known Member

15 years old Kimmimaro trained by Oro vs 15 years old Sasuke trained by Oro.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

This thread is a few weaks too early. The only answer that can be given depends on plot logic. But there are always fanboys who will deny that. I therefore suggest we wait (hopefully not too long) and see...

3. Esponer Brief Intermission

I agree with Devilguy - I was going to make this topic, but was waiting until we see the new Sasuke. My guess is that Sasuke would win, however.

4. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Id say plot logic wise Sasuke. At least he should be better than Kimimaro showed himself to be sick.
    Afterall having the 3 tomoe sharingan should have him picking up jutsu's from Oro at an insane rate, and make his dodging ability at least on par with Kimimaro's. Plus Kimi's CS2 ability seemed to slow him down, but it never seemed that way with Sasuke.

Youd think the main characters will be improving faster than anyone like in most shonen manga, especially while training under Sannin. So if Gaara is improving enough to become Kazekage, and he probably would defeat Kimi now in a rematch (and has grown enough to), I'd say Naruto and Sasuke would as well. Especially when unleashing their full power.

5. Seon Sero Master....

I would say Sasuke Pre-Time skip would give Kimimaro a run for his money. Let alone post time skip. Sasuke has this definetly,a genius, he could sit at the Oro head quarters with his Sharingan eyes open and watch as Oro shows him how to perform jutsu after jutsu this would take a good 1 hour per jutsu

6. ~/Gaara of the sand/~ Official lmao'er of the kunai

I'd vote Kimimaro because I like him more but Sasuke would win

7. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

i'd have to wait and see Sasuke's new abilities. though from their abilities before time skip i'd go with Kimi

8. itachiunleashed Uchiha Clan

sasuke only because he has to have gained immense power over 3 years learning the abilities of cs2

9. Sho Active Member

Sasuke. There's no way in hell Sasuke's gonna be weaker than pre-time skip Gaara and Kimimarou.

10. Tautou Member

Sasuke would be able to at least give Kimi a challenge before the skip. He should be much more powerful than he was before now, so I'm guessing Sasuke would win this.

But that doesn't change the fact that you're attempting to compare someone we haven't even seen yet, to someone we've seen but in a condition that makes his strength another unknown. Seriously, patience.

11. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

We havn't even seen Sasuke yet, for all we know, he is dead.

12. Viciousness on a Forums Break

lol, maybe if this were real life, but you know with the way manga works theres not a chance in hell of that. And I thought code was being anti uchiha biased with the "kisame could have surpassed Itachi" argument...

13. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

humm tough call. It would all depend of the type of ranged jutsu Sasuke has.

This I say because from what we have seen, Kimimarou would ripp him apart at close range. There is also a problem here, we have no clue if what other ninjutsu Kimimaro actually knows, his ninjutsu is pretty high but the only ninjutsu in his bloodline is his Sawarabi no Mai (dance of the seeding ferns), I do think Orochimaru taught him plenty of his own jutsus although Kimi did not use them.

Sawarabi no Mai in itself is a near impossible task for Sasuke to handel no matter how much he has grown. You basically have to either fly or be able to teleport or simply have instant regeneration to avoid it.

Not to mention, Kimimaro is pretty darn solid, thouse long range jutsus must be very strong (something I don't think Orochimaru might teach Sasuke) to do some damage on him. I mean he is the only guy till date to have got caught(fully) in Gaara's Sabaku Kyuu and walk out as if nothing really happen from hims Sabaku Sousou. That tells you alot, mainly you better have a jutsu that would be extremely fast and strong enough to go trough his freaking bone armors and be be long range with it.

So I atm I don't think Sasuke has much chance even with 2.5 years of training . I guess my opinion might change when he see him back and if he shows a technique that can do what i gust mentionned.

14. Tautou Member

Wow. So he does not use a single actual ninjutsu the whole fight even though he himself realizes that it would be hard to get close to Gaara, but it somehow matters that he has a high ninjutsu stat.

The stats don't reflect on fighting style. Regardless of whatever ninjutsu he knows, he wouldn't use them on Sasuke. I'm guessing this is Kimi in the manga vs. Sasuke in the manga, not the Kimi and Sasuke people would imagine after seeing the stats.

15. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Sasuke probably,

I have a feeling he will be very powerful. The cursed seal seems to be at its most powerful with him because of his negative and hateful feelings, and I have a feeling it will make him even more powerful than all the others.

16. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Hey hey I just said that it is possible he know quite a few tricks other then his bloodline. Besides, even without those ninjutsus (assuming he dosn't have any other, which would be entirely false considering he is Orochimaru's #1 lacky) Sasuke would still need to come up with a long range powerful jutsu that can really hurt him. From what we have seen till now there hasn't been that many long ranged and certainly not as powerfulas the closed ranges were.

17. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

I dont know if Kimimaro can do much against Katon..........I have a feeling Sasuke is somehow going to have that dark katon Itachi used...

18. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

Amaretsu? Thats not a katon in particular but a m. sharingan special ninjutsu.

19. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Really? The one Itachi used to get out of that frogs belly?

Well, maybe Sasuke will find a new way to get Mengakyu.

20. theoneandonly is back to his origin

we do not see the post-timeskip sasuke yet....but for now i vote for sasuke

21. lwong81 Member

what was kimi's illness anyway?....

sasuke takes it, why, cause chidori and whatever oro teachi him.

22. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

AIDS. Curse that Orochamaru!

Sadly, Orochamaru will never understand that as long as he keeps having his way with his future containers, they will always die sickly.......

why does he keep Kabuto around? Because he's immune.

lol.

23. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

We dont know right now. I mean since we haven't seen post timeskip Sasuke. Ill go out on a limb and say that that it will be even. We actually dont know. Im guessing that Naruto is stronger then Kimimaro right now and Im guessing that Sasuke will be around there. So I dont know. Sasuke's might be stronger but I dont see how Sasuke can get through Kimi's defenses. I mean Naruto can use Oodama Rasengan but using Chidori means Sasuke better be able to feel some bones peircing in his body.

24. Sho Active Member

Let me just say this right now as a fact: Sasuke will be stronger than Kimimarou when he's unveiled. There's no need to even wonder about that. He will be, no question.

25. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Sasuke. Why? Because i think that he's higher then Kimi's level.

26. Invisus 私はお前の愚兄である。

Post Timeskip Sasuke will be strong enough to kill CSL2 Kimimaro without having to use the Cursed Seal.

27. raoul2000 Black Swordsman

Stupid thread, of course Sasuke wins: 3 years of training with Oro, like duh!
    Why do people do this? It's not even fair...give Kimimaro 3 years of training with Oro too without the sickness from the point he died and he'd destroy post time skip Sasuke no problem at all.

28. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

well, Neji is a Jounin and Kimimaro was Jounin level,

I'm assuming Sasuke will be Jounin level as well.......

29. Marvin Member

kimimaro would win, since a near dead kimimaro was almost able to kill gaara, and gaara (during kimimaro fight) >>>>> post time skip sasuke (who spend the last 2.5 years tied up on Orochimaru bed).

30. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Erm I don't think some of you understand how mangas work... especially not Naruto. You can't simply say A beat B and C beats A so C can beat B. This isn't DBZ, it all depends on each persons advantages/disadvatages against each other.

It's also common to kill strong people (who are naturally too strong for the hero to handle early). In that sense, Kimimaro is one of the strongest young shinobi we have sceen he will porblably would have been the strongest even after the 2.5 years.

He has way to many advantages over Sasuke to not be considered that. So yeah Sasuke might surpass him but in the end Kimi might still win because he's bloodline favors him against someone with sharingan or byakugan bloodline. I think what i am saying that in order to defeat Kimimaro Sasuke would probably need way more then 2.5 years of Orochimaru training. For one thing, Orochimaru trained Kimimaro far longer then he would be training Sasuke. It all depends on what we see in Sasuke's impourvement.

But technically, if you want to have any chance against Kimimaro you would need either a extremely strong defense (Gaara) or instant regeneration abilities (Naruto). Because weather you defeat him or not one thing is sure most likely you will be gravly injured.

Now sharingan dosn't offer that, so it means Sasuke has to engange Kimi from a hefty distance and uptill now we havn't seen that many jutsu that can do that much critical dmg from such a long distance. There is another possibility and that's by Gaara's methode, stop his movement and bury him alive. Now although this didn't work well for Gaara we know it would have worked if it was Jiraiya's doton yomi nuuma since well it burys you in a sort of tarpit and those are hard to get out off, but then again the question would be how big it would be and how fast can he be pulled in. Atleast we know that Sasuke won't have that jutsu since it's a Jiraiya special, but Orochimaru might have something similar if he does good for Sasuke, if he dosn't and Sasuke dosn't have any long range jutsus tha is deadly eough, well then he loses weather or not he was able to outgrow Kimimaro in stats/ranking/power.