1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Tired of hearing how tousen's bankai owns?

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by Grand Moff, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Grand Moff New Member

Anyone else tired of hearing how awesome tousen's bankai is?
    I am... Big black sphere doesnt impress me much
    Byakuya wont be hurt, cuz his whatchamahoozits protect him
    Komamaru's bankai is bigger than bubble... SQUISH
    Hitsugaya can just freeze every thing around him
    Plus, it doesn't even look that big, someone like ichigo could probably outrun tousen and escape...

Let the flames begin, im waiting.

Tags:
  2. Master Sasori Maker Of Tobi's Armor ;D

it's SORTA awesome, cause it weakens u mentally, you can't see you can't sense etc. But also he has mentioned*if im not wrong* that by just running out of his bankai, you're free from it so....yeah. There's an awesome part, but there's also a shitty part.

Imagine in a very serious battle, he used bankai, opponant ran outta bankai and that's it lol, his bankai be came useless.

um i won't say i'm tired or not..but just fine with it ;D

3. SiSL The Hun

Who says his bankai awesome THAT much that make you tired?

4. ez Jesus Christ

it's kinda huge dude ;o anyone caught in it isn't outrunning when they have no clue where the fuck they are ;o

NarutoFan Fanfic Contest
    NarutoFan Fanfic Contest
    NarutoFan Fanfic Contest

let me correct myself about komamura's bankai yeah that things fuckin massive :yell if Tousen can extend the space he might be able to keep koma entrapped
    Hitsugaya doesn't have the range to freeze all of that
    Byakuya's senbonzakura will protect him only if he in cases himself in it

as for someone actually getting out of his bankai, how do you suppose they attack him without getting back in it or without destroying it? The rings could more than likely be willed to surround the opponent as well...but meh carry on with your delusions
    but really why do you hate the bankai? ;o

Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  5. kahlmoo Supreme TACO commander

Wait, he never said you could just walk out of it did he? :huh

I do remember him saying that the only way to leave his bankai is to hold his zanpakutou. What if his Bankai acts like another realm...sorta. like, no matter how far you run to the edge of of enma korogi you'll still be trapped in it? meh, just a speculation.

and I happen to be one of the guys that think his bankai is fuckawesome. XD

6. Ookii Kintama Active Member

It's cheap and effective. Showing Tousen's obvious lack of any fighting skills whatsoever. Patched Zaraki was able to completely own him hand to hand while still under the spell. Tousen fails.

He would own Teddy and Whitey-chan with it no sweat. Even though they are obviously better fighters.

Byakuya could would take him.

7. Barry Overkooled

8. Azure-kun Banned

The Irony of it all is that Tousen's shikai is better then his bankai.

9. Byakuya Retired

Meh his bankai is great and all but Tousen himself is a fucking moron thus it's useless. His shikai is indeed way better >_<

10. Protect_The_Butter Banned

But Tousen pwnd Grimmjow. Lets think on that.

11. Drk WOOH

There was nothing great about Tousen's bankai and the fact that Grimmjow's arm got pwned by Tousen has nothing to do with his bankai.

12. Naya on a Forums Break

Tousen is stupid and seem to me weak. He went bankai against Zaraki-taichou easily, so his shikai sucks-s-s.
    I don't like his personality and I don't like his bankai. It's lame. It doesn't show any special fighting abilities, it's just being lame. Byakuya's bankai original form also creates a kind of black sphere, but it's beautiful and shows owners fighting ability.
    Omg, I'm just tired ot Tousen. Why didn't he go against Aizen if he is that smart a pwning? Cause he has a serious weaknes in his bankai and his shikai sucks, that's why.

13. Sanori New Member

Tousen is actually one of my favorite characters and i dont think he's as weak as some people think he is. Zaraki was probably the worse matchup for him and his bankai, but I do agree that his shikai is better........Im probably alittle biase though since im just happy that there is a black character that isnt annoying with wierd stereotyped features lol :p

14. Byakuya Retired

Meh. He had the element of surprise, Grimmjow had no way of predicting such a move from Tousen's part. He sliced off his hand, which could be because of resolve of whatever and then used a slightly above mid-level Hadou spell. Nothing too impressive imo.

15. Naya on a Forums Break

You didn't read the first post, I guees. Results of different matchups listed there. And all of them are worse for Tousen. He is blind after all.

He didn't pwn anyone. Grimmjow could not stand against him, because he was in front of Aizen. Tousen didn't use his bankai anyway, he used his master's influence and effect of surprise. Grimmjow will fuck up Tousen in the end, that's for sure.:nod

Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  16. itoikenza 最偉剣坐

Flag:
    Japan, United States

17. Sanori New Member

No Im pretty sure I read it and just because someone says what they hypothetically think would happen in a match up that hasent happend between two characters doesn't make them true, they aren't actual results with proof to back them up or anything...anyways I just think the way that Zaraki fights pretty much makes his bankai useless as we have seen, and I dont know what him being blind has to do with anything :amuse

18. Magoichi Original way of the Gun

Why do people think Tousen's Bankai is great. He used it against another Captain that doesn't even have one, and he lost. Yeah, great Bankai that was.

19. Maramusa >9000

The only reason that it failed is because Kenpachi has no fear........at all, unlike any normal creature in bleach.

20. Naya on a Forums Break

Sanori, cause there is no way a blind person can be as dangerous as the one with the sight with the same rank (captains I mean). Aizen would not keep Tousen alive if his bankai was THAT cool. Then, again, like Zaraki-taichou others can also manage to feel the touch of the sword.
    This bankai is slow and only good becaues Tousen is used to darkness. What happens if he fights Hitsugaya or Aizen? Hitsugaya would freeze everything that comes in touch with him and Aizen will just kill Tousen the next minute he goes bankai. Senbonzakura won't let him come near Byakuya. And so on...

QFT :yell

21. diamondedge Principle lodged in the eyes.

it doesn't own imo, it's just extremely cheap and requires no skill whatsoever.

And people say that Senbonzakura is cheap, while Byakuya has mastered it to the percection to the point he can control it with his mind, Tousen doesn't even have to do anything at all, he just activates and waits. And as someone has said, can't even defeat a captain with it, who doesn't know his Zanpaktous name. Not to mention, he wasn't even fighting him alone.

22. Sanori New Member

You do realize that I never said his Bankai was "THAT cool" I actually agreed with the poster who said his shikai is better, although I do think his bankai is more useful then people give credit. I still dont know why being blind makes him not as dangerous, so u think all the captains are more dangerous then Tousen because he's blind? I'd agree if this was real life we were talkin about....and right now there are very few characters that would last long when Aizen goes bankai.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  23. Naya on a Forums Break

We are not talking about Aizen, cause I don't even have an idea, what happens, if he truly goes mad bankai :oh

24. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

i guess im the only one who is going to change this whole thread around

1st. Talk about Tousens Bankai and then say he has no skill is completely stupid since its not very common for everyone to use bankai

2nd. Since when was it stated that you need skill to use your bankai

6th division captain - lets his pedals do all the work..when its not working good enough he uses his hand..i dont see any skill in that

7th division captain - its a big giant with copies everything he does..so if he picks his nose the giant picks his nose..i still see no skill in this

10th division captain - uses ice pretty much freezes everything ..show me the skill in that

12th division captain - this one is my second favorite..a giant bubble head that spits poison..where is the skill in that..hmm i see some..he makes the skill outta his own blood which makes him immune to it right..but then again since he is like the scientist outta the group something like that should be as easy as blowing his nose..still no skill

but i will agree with everyone when you say its release is better but i only say that because there is no so called "weakness" to it unlike his bankai but everything else ive read so far is just trash :amuse

oh and i will for anyone that has answers to my skills question

25. Grand Moff New Member

What the heck is Tousen's Shika anyway? I still dont get what it does... puts a person to sleep???

26. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

No, since I don't hear that as much. It is a challenge to overcome but it doesn't completely own everything we have seen.

27. Nia ギアス

Put it this way: NOBODY'S bankai owns. Except maybe Aizen's XD

28. Ookii Kintama Active Member

I agree with the OP, except for that part about Hitsugaya.

Tousen would own him.

29. Hoshigaki The true Pimp of Iceland

I think Tousens bankai sucks and so does Tousen. Whats so cool about a big black ball?
    "It's unfair that i'm blind and they arent lets make them blind so it's even"

Most if not all other bankai's make
    s the user better.

30. Hitsugaya Messenger True Messenger of Hitsugaya

First of all, Tousen pwned Grimmjow and Ichigo couldn't do anything to him. Second, Zaraki only won because of some BS that he is born in shadow or some shit. Third, Byakuya would be owned in about a minute. He would just stand there with Senbonzakura all around him. All Tousen has to do is make one good shot at him and get through Senbonzakura.