1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Title for 6th (or 7th) Hokage

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Linkaro, Oct 20, 2006.

Who has a better chance to become Hokage?

1. Naruto

34 vote(s)
    79.1%
  2. Konohamaru

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Kiba

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. Shikamaru

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
  5. Neji

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Iruka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Linkaro Still wanted.

Reason I put 7th is because someone from the pervioes generation (Kakshi or Iruka generation) might become the next hokage and I am fousing on the Naruto generation so here it goes:

So far in the story, there are 3 (that I know at least) ninjas that claims that they'll become hokage [Naruto, Konohamaru and Kiba(this I dunno if he was joking or a filler)], one who was suggested to become Hokage for he skill and intelligent (Shikamaru) and one more just for fun [because of his attitude about those who are faith to become Hokage (Neji)]. So I like to see who got a chance of becoming Hokage out of these five. Well...might as well throw in Iruka for fun. So between these six, who got a better chance on becoming Hokage?

Tags:
  2. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

6. Kakashi
    7. Shikamaru

3. Twizted Rest in the deep

Naruto will be Hokage before this series is done. He's the main character, and they always realize their dreams. Always.

4. Celfur Member

WTF? Naruto of course.

5. masterako ANBU

naruto since he's the main character

6. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

Believe It!!

7. Son Goku ̣

ethier naruto or no one

8. Travis Touchdown The Crownless King

Not saying Naruto because it's stupid that because he says he can, he will. Besides he is just a Genin. I say it's between Neji and Shikamaru, but Shikamaru seems more suited for it, while Neji should be out in the field.

9. Twizted Rest in the deep

Yeah, a Genin with
    Spoiler: Manga Spoiler
    Jounin strength, and getting more powerful by the minute. He already fought Oro to a draw. As a Genin. And he's currently finishing up development of a new jutsu that Kakashi says will cause Naruto to surpass him.

10. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Many things are uncertain in the story, but one thing I know for sure is that Naruto will become Hokage. The best one ever too.

11. masterako ANBU

maybe tsunade will be replaced by jiraiya

12. Tsak kimimaro Avatar of Balthazar

shikamaru then naruto for 7th hokage lol
    THAT HAT IS PIMP PIMP OMG ZOMG

13. Travis Touchdown The Crownless King

Everyone knows he is obviously not at Genin Level, but his rank is still Genin, I don't see him jumping from Genin to Hokage any time soon.

14. Krzr I'm a guy

Yea i think that Kakashi could become the 6th, maybe someone else the 7th before Naruto, but Shika? No way Shikamaru will ever be Hokage. Shikamaru is extremely wise and caring...but he's EXTREMELY lazy. If they asked him to take the Hokage name he would say how troublesome and pass. Then say ask Naruto he wants it more. Neji is a great ninja with all the potential but you may think he's too dark. But if you think about it what would make Neji happier than anything? Surpasing the main branch!!! What better way to prove you're superior than to become Hokage.

15. Tyrannos Living a Life

Naruto is a given. Aside from him saying he is going to be Hokage. He is being groomed by Tsunade, Jiraya and Kakashi to become a future Hokage.

Shikamaru: With what was said by Asuma, I think Shikamaru could honestly become a future Hokage after Naruto. But really the way Shikamaru always hates doing work, I honestly can't see him being a Hokage, more or less enjoying the workload. :p

Konohamaru: Right now he is just comedic relief for Naruto when he is in town. But I wouldn't count him out in the future. Afterall he said he wanted to be a Hokage too, and if Shikamaru doesn't take the job, Konohamaru could. But lets see if Kishimoto develops him more than a goofy kid.

16. Chita in absentia

Naruto, but with his rank (Genin) I think Shikamaru before him and for 7th Hokage is Naruto.

17. naritaUzumaki -gabriel's property-

naruto... his ability is not for a gennin level. shikamaru is intelligent but he had no wish to become a hokage.

And people keep telling that naruto is just a gennin and cant jump to hokage, but shikamaru is just a jounin(a bit higher that naruto but still not as high as a sennin, or is it sannin?).

and as i remember they dont have to be a jounin (or sannin) just to become hokage.

"i dont care if i fail in this exam! I,still, will become a hokage" (or something like that. it was dubbed in filipino)

18. Roy I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

Naruto obviously....

19. D?j? Vu ಠ_ಠ

Well I'd say

6th, Kakashi
    7th, Naruto

20. Missing_Nin missing ninja

Shika is a chuunin and sannin are jounins by rank (except Tsunade cause she's the Hokage now), it's just that they are very powerful jounins so people refer to them as sannins.

21. Arrow of God Itachi's sex slave

I don't doubt shikamaru's intelligence at all, but being that intelligence is the only thing he is exceptional at, i doubt he could become hokage. That's even if he wanted to.

I'm not exactly sure, but did gaara, like, pretty much jump from genin to kage? i don't know.

22. Loki custom title want a loki

Hahah Iruka yaeh!

23. Lazarus safer healthier people

Eh... The title of this thread got me thinking:

Will the seventh hokage be called Shichidaime or Nanadaime?

As for who will be the Hokage... I don't see Tsunade dying any time soon, so likely Naruto.

Also, Sandaime was made Hokage at a very young age, so I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to Naruto sooner rather than later.

24. Tanrim Nobody

I think Naruto will, most likely, be the next Hokage. Naruto isn't ready for the job yet but he will be in time and Tsunade should be fine till then. He will most likely be one of the youngest though. (How old was the 4th?)

Right now I think Naruto has two of three traits needed to be a good Hokage and the one he doesn't have will come in time. The three I mean are strength, love of the village, and leadership. He has the first two, more or less, so all he needs is the third. As I said too, he will develop that over time.

So I picked Naruto and for fun (kinda) Konohamaru. Hey you never know, Hokage is a little of a family thing now so Konohamaru might take the job after Naruto. :p

25. naritaUzumaki -gabriel's property-

my mistakes... chuunin not jounin!!! heheeh!!!!

26. Jackal&Casull Hellsing Arms

Shikamaru

Even tho he doesn't want to. Most likely he will. Naruto will never become hokage. I mean compare him with Sarutobi and Tsunade. Not mature, he is dumb, hates paperwork, sucked at school and is not "royalty" (tsunade was the daughter of the second or first).

Shikamaru on the other hand. He is a good leader, good strategist, and he is smarter than Tsunade. It's the smartest person or smart and powerful. Naruto is netiher. After the kyubi gone, hes nothing.

Kakashi would also make a good Hokage. He knows a lot of jutsu and his phrase is "teamwork". Good leader and can think ahead.

DOWN WITH NARUTO. he should die.

27. maider New Member

Probabaly Shikamaru...

28. maider New Member

Wait... probably Naruto-kun.. He said that he wants to be the next hokage....

29. maider New Member

Who can be next???

Chotto mate!!!!
    I think that Naruto-kun have the advantage but Shikamaru-kun also show signs that he can take the position... The only problem for Shikamaru-kun is that he will need to keep his butt workin and not be lazy....:wink Likely i would want Naruto to become a hokage but just not now...:)

30. maider New Member

Also!!

Naruto must have felt angry when he knew Gaara became the Kazekage. Gaara didn't praise for the position and so it set a factor for Naruto-kun to strive for the Hokage position. Fight on Naruto-kun.....:)