1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

To love one's self [Sasuke/Hinata] [Naruto/Sakura] [Asuma/Kurenai] [Anko/Kakashi]

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

Chapter 1 Who am I? Just to let you know, there is a whole lot more to this FF. Example? Shikamaru/Temari Jiraiya/Tsunade Kin/Kiba Lee/TenTen. And much more!

Enter: Sasuke

Who am I? I suppose people ask me that everyday. That girl, Sakura, cries my name every minute. I never answer. Why don't I answer her calls and cries? Is it because I hate her, and think she is useless? Or do I love her? And I am too nervous to speak. Too nervous to show emotions. Am I really on a quest to kill my brother, and revive my clan? If I am, why is it taking so long? Why do I have so many distractions? I should focus on one goal, to kill itachi, but I can't. Not with her always calling my name. In the nightime, where she stands outside the villiage gate, crying out whims to make me return. Is it because of her that I can't complete my task. Or is it jut me? Maybe I do hold feelings for her. Deep down inside.....

Enter: Hinata

Why is always the same story? love Naruto with the inner most feelings, but I can never bring myself to express these emotions, that are killing me from the inside. When I see Sakura, and Naruto talking, laughing. It feels like a bullet has just opened a hole through my heart, and my emotions die out. But they never do. I always come back, wanting more of Naruto's presence. His smooth blonde hair, his laugh, and grin. His face, nd his happy go lucky attitude. But I could never bring forth my true feelings. I always faint. Do I faint because I love him? Or is it because I don't love...... No!!!! Never think that, Hinata. You do love him. If you didn't love him....... Why would you faint and keep pictures of him? It's just so confusing. Everyone finds love. Ino and Shino fell in love, Kiba and Kin, they are happy, even though Kin is supposibly evil, Shikamaru and Temair are happily a couple, and even TenTen and Neji have a little sark between them. Why am I so different? Why can't I express emotions like they do? Why?.....

Enter: Naruto

It makes no sense!!! I loved Sakura, since we first became Academy Students. My fantasy of us being together, always burns, but sadly, I neve once kissed or hugged her. Never. She is always so crazy about Sasuke, who isn't even here! She complains how immature I am. If she only knew how hard I have been working to improve. I have sacrificedso much for her. I have stopped my jokes, my pranks, I am learning my Jutus correctly, and I am even learning to speak like a true person, without squeaking. How does Sasuke do it? Is it his looks? How could that alter his looks? He is studdorn, self-inerested, and snobby. Doesn't that change him in any way? Why is it always me? I have gonethrough more than everybody! Sasuke.......... You don't deserve such a girl like Sakura......

Enter: Sakura

Sasuke never will love me. I will neve be good enough. Heis always ignoring me, and now, he is gone. Was it me? Was I too direct? Did I force him to the point where he'd leave? If so, how could I know? He never notices me? He always treats me like dirt. Yet I always find myself begging for his attention. Just once I'd love him to say "Thank you, for all you've done for me.. It was..... Very nice." But her nver does. Her never even glances toward me..... Naruto. That bratty, stupid, selfish...... Yet, he has been with me since the beginning. Always doing the same I did for Sasuke. When Sasuke left, it was him who gave me company, the one who cared. Maybe I long for a person like Naruto..... Maybe..... People can change.....

Enter: Anko

I have always been a daredevil. Never let life pass me by, without living it up to the fullest. I never had emotions. Never gave any man the time of day. But, now, I have a change, of heart. Someone, has taken my daredevil side away, instead, he gave me a caring, and loving side. One that makes me nervous, whenever he is there. A man who is cool, and never stops what he is doing. A man who pays attention to no one. That man, who I long to be with, is Kakashi.......

Enter: Kakashi

I always loved romance novels. Icha Icha changed my life forever. I wish, that that place, ould be like my life, instead of my fighting, and never resting lifestyle. If only once, somebody would care for my feelings, that would change the world, make it a better place, make my life happier, but nobody cares. I have hundreds of crushes. Kurenai, but that was lust and pasion, I never confronted her, I always kept my cool. My new love, Anko, is like loving a porcupine. She is so dare devily, never resting. Who am I to tell my true feelings. How I long for her companionship. How I wish she would kiss, or even wink at me. But things like are left for Icha Icha, and not for real life. It's not fair. How kids, like Sasuke and Sakura, always are in love. Never giving a care about the world, and how adults, have better things to do. It's just not fair....

Enter: Asuma

I have always smoked, my entire life. Was it because I was a daredevil, trying to impress the ladies? Or was I just a person, who hated himself, and was depressed? Did I smoke, because nobody ever cared for me? Or did I smoke, because people cared for me, and I didn't care for them? What is the real reason I smoked? I don't know, but I.... think I love Kurenai.......

Enter: Kurenai

With my crimson eyes, and sleek body, I was always a looker. Boys always loved and yerned for me, and I liked some. But I was brought up to play hard to get. I have been like that, to many men, Gai, Kakashi, and even Iruka. But now, thereis one man, I want, and he doesn't seem to acknowledge me, his name is Asuma, and he is handsome. I haven't taken interest in him until mme and him fought Itachi and Kisame. He was so, cool. I can't play ard to get around him, I must break all the laws I ever knew, I must confess my love to him.:nuts

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
    Tags:
  2. chishio-kun likes strawberries.

Sorry for being off topic, but...

Your Sharingan Hero fics are in parts, right? Why do you break the fic into threads if you can just put them in one thread, it will be easier to read. And, they wont get annoyed by the many threads you make.

3. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

I like I like....good job. Why dont you do more characters. I only watch the dub. Deos sakura really start to fall for Naruto??

4. Vance Banned

To answer you question, Kenshin Himura, people who look at different threads might be annoyed, but then again, some people like the mini episodes. The next thread will be a very long, one thing. It'll be called, the Return of Dosu, and Dosu will be te only surviving Sound Ninja.

5. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

You didnt answer MY question!! (says the one who complimented your mini fic thing)

6. Vance Banned

To Love Ones Self Part 2

Okay, sorry for double posting, but here's the second edition, FYI, Lee is in here too. Please write a review. Anyway, here's
    Chapter 2 To get something Done

Enter: Sasuke

I am looking at the green leaves in the misty forest. I feel my throat clog up with mist, and my eyes tear from the burning sensation. I cough a little, and leave the area. What to do today? I think. I could go train, and get stronger, by a little. r, I could go challenge Itachi,..... no! Thats sucide. But, then again, I could go back...... Never!!!! Why should I go back. They would only critisize me, I'm better off alone. I walk on the ground, where there is less mist and less insect noises. I look at a tree, and remember the time in the Land Of Waves, where Naruto, Sakura, and I learned to control chakra from Kakashi. It woked, but I still ended up being beaten nearly to death by Haku. "He could hve killed me, but he spared me." I say aloud. Then, it comes to me, I lived, and Sakura was there. I fought Gaara, Sakura cheered. I passed the test, Sakura was there. I got beaten up by Kakashi sensei, Sakura was [oh god!] there. I look down, at the beautiful water, and see my reflection. For a second, I see Sakura, and he pleasent smile. She smiles back, and, I realize how beautiful she is. Her pink hair isn't ugly, but unqiue. She puckers her lips, and I do the same, then I realize, I am kissing the water water. I blush, and check around, which is stupid, since nobody is there, I now know what I have to do, I have to go back, and see Sakura, and say 'Sorry'......

Enter Naruto

I'm eating a bowl of ramen, gulping down the hot soup rather quickly. I see some people, none were too cheery, they seemed depressed, one man was drinking, and he got pretty rowdy. He started slurring curses, people started to ask him to leave, but he ignored them. I sigh, I finish my ramen, which isn't too good. I look to see the drunk man cursing and punching in mid air. His bonde hair is more like a white, than a regualr blonde, like mine. I order a second bowl, and wash down my misery. "Sakura." I whisper. The man is getting way too crazy, people are leaving the shop, but I don't I order another ramen, not caring about my diet. "Why should I care? Sakura is never going to love me." I say misserably. The third steaming hot bowl is again washed down my throat. I feel a little better, but not a whole lot. Suddenly, I get a glimpse of pink hair. I instantly shoot up, to see Sakura trying to get past the drunken man. "Hey sweetcheeks!! How about I teach you what it means to be with a man. The drunk man takes off his shirt, and grabs Sakura. I am so steamed, I grab my kunai, and run over. In a second, it's over. I have cut the man's throat open, and he lays there, dead. Sakura, is still terrified, but looks up to see me........

Enter Sakura

Naruto holds the bloody kunai knife, he has it, lifting over his head. I am scared, but attracted as well. I never thought Naruto could be so..... cool. He stands there, an angry look on his face, with the man dead beneath his feet. The authorities come, and he is about to be sent to jail, when I tell them. "He was trying to hurt me." The cop looks at me, and I show him my bruises, which luckily are still visible. They drop the case, and take his corpse away from the villiage, and into the graveyard. Naruto offers to buy me ramen, which I gingerly accept. I eat it, and realize ow could it is, I quickly devour the bowl. Naruto smiles. Even though I didn't ask, he buys me two more, which I get full from. We talk for a while. Naruto may have seemed annoying, but I realize, it was because no one paid any attention to him. He was all alone, not on person to love, or care for. Ony Iruka, who is now a Special Jounin. I'm so interested in this conversation, I start to remember all the nasty things I ever said to him. He never once critized me, he never got mad at me for liking or chasing Sasuke. Instead, he kept it inside. Thats what kept him going, the desire to be close to me. I finally look at the clock, it's almost 9:30. I think it's getting late, so does Naruto. I start to walk out, when Naruto asks me "Do you want me to walk you home?" I never pass down an offer this good. We arrive at my house, my parents are away on vacation. I am about to walk in, when I turn back, and look at him. He is waiting for me to say something, and I do. "It was really nice of you to buy me the ramen, and save my life!" I laugh. He laughs as well, I think, and remember something. "I'm, sorry I was so bad to you, I was wrong." I admit. He is overtaken by this comment, I thought he was going to cry, but he says. "I forgive you. I'm sorry for being so immature." He's sorry? I think. I look at him, my eyes watering up, and we kiss. I express all my emotion on that one kiss, and realize we have been kissing for 20 minutes now. We pull away, and I blush. My..... first kiss I think. Naruto is blushing more than I am, and then, I say something, that I have been waiting to say the entire time we were kissing. "Do you want to spend the night?"....

Enter Lee

I am looking for Sakura. It is at least 10:00 at night, and I growing worried. I look at the crispy white letter, and read it over and over. Dear Lee. I will be waiting at the video store, your Secret admirer. I grow impatiant, what could be taking Sakura so long? I know they didn't leave their name, but it has to be Sakura!!!!! Who else loves me? My Sakura..... I love you so. I step into the video store, I browse for a little bit, and see a satnd, saying. "Valentines Poem Contest Winner Gets $3,000." Wow!!!!! three thousand dollars for writing a poem, I immediatly askthe clerk what are the rules. "You have to write a poem about someone, and then, we amil it to two places, the Board Of Poems, and your lover's house. You could win, and get your love of your life." the dull looking man says. I enter, and start thinking up a poem. Finally, I have jotted down some ideas, I hand it to the clerk, and he reads it over. Suddenly, he drops dead. People who scream in terror read the letter, and die, however, one person reads it, and smiles. "You've won!!!!!" What? I ask him "What do you mean??????" He explains how h is the leader of the Board Of Poems, and how he is looking for a great poem. He gives me 3,000 dollars, and mails two poems which he photocopied. He cries a ittle, and dies.....

Enter Hinata

I am standing in front of Naruto's house, with soem packaged ramen, I'm thinking on giving him a gift, since I love him. Yes, I have found out, I love only him. I knock on his apartmnt door,and wait..... Nothing. I try soem more, and again. Nothing yet again. "He must be out." I cheerfully say. I go around town, asking people if they have seen Naruto. They all shrug their shoulders. I am starting to get worried now, where could he be? I looked everywhere, I go to the training grounds, I ask the senseis, even Kakashi, who is usually on top of them 24/7. I am really worried now then, as if a lightbulb hit me on the head, I realize I have the Byuakuugan. I weakly tap my head, laughing at my on stupidity. I put the ramen cu down, and chant "Byuakuugan." My eyes turn deep white, with veins popping up. I scan the area, and see Narto's signal deep in the heardt of the town. I go on, meetinbg Kiba and Shino. Kiba and Shino are on a double date with Kin and Ino, so I let them be. I'm so excited, I feel my stomach start to get nauseas. Don't faint now, Hinata. He won't like you if you do. I gather all my courage, and go to the place where Naruto is. It is a small building, and I see plaque that states who lives there. "Haruno Resident" I feel a stab of curiousity, as I knock on the door. To my surprise, it isn't locked. I gently open it, to hear laughing. I feel a little anxious, as I open the door, Is see something I wish I never saw.

7. Vance Banned

To InoSakuShine. Sorry for not answering your question, read the second part, you'll be shocked.

8. Dragon_Fire 0_o

Havn't read the second part yet, but pretty cool

9. DarkFire immune to modfuck

I LOVE THIS FANFIC KEEP IT ALIVE PLZ PLZ PLZ KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

Ok I read the 2nd part. A little surprising, but I want to read more. I'll wait for the next update...!

11. Vance Banned

Okay, here we go. The third part. Thanks everyone, your reviews have insppired me to continue. Please review, and if you want to know, my Sharingan Hero episodes will continue on one thread, labled, Kakashi: Sharingan Heros. Legacy, Part 6- The End Hope you like this part.....

Chapter 3 New beginnings

Enter Asuma

I finish my third ciggy, and cough. I throw the white stub on the ground, and step on it. I open my pack,and take out my piece of heaven. I light it, inhale, and breath. I cough some more. I better stop this stuff. I can't fight like I used to. I wonder why I smoke. Some think I'm just a worthless bum. Or maybe I never had a love, and I think nobody will ever care for me. I look at the ladies, and I am not moved. I deicide to train. I'm walking, when I see Shikamaru chasing Temari, who is acting moody. "Temari!!!! Stop this. Come on!!!" Shikamaru is whining. Temari gasps. "You think I'll always listen!!!! You insignificant....... bum!" she screams. These two love birds are causing alot of comotion. I smile, young love. Then, my heart sinks, I think of Kurenai. Young love is so innocent. Adults, they can't share puppy love. I light my last ciggy, and inhale. I finally reach the training grounds. I see Gai, who is practicing punches. His busy eyebrows wiggle with every punch he throws. I smile, even though I secretly laugh. I go deeper into the lush grounds. I see Kakashi reading his book,
    Make Out Paradise: Love? Or is it Looove? Kakashi and that damn book, he's the strongest Jounin, and he doesn't even practice! I open my fresh new pack of ciggies, and light one. I see a blur, and crimson eyes appear in front of me. It's Kurenai, and she seductively takes the ciggy away, and exstinguishes it.

Enter Kurenai

I look at the Asuma's facial hair, his nervous expression is so cute. I step back, and smile. I know he is nervous; every man falls to my good looks. Sadly, not Kakashi, but he is old news. Asuma regains he cool expression, and coughs. Putting his fist to block his cough, he closes his eyes, and I grab his ciggerate pack. He opens his eyes, and looks at me. "Kurenai, what are you?....." he stutters as I use my kunai to cut the ciggerate into shreds. I smile, a warm smile that signals that I worry about him. "Shussh." I say slowly. "Stop smoking so much, you'll die, very soon." I saw as slwoly as I can. He sems to be sweating more than I expected him too. He must really like me!! I step back, to give him some room. He scratches the back of his head, and smiles, and gives a little laugh. "Kurenai! It's nice to see." He stutters. I smile, and lean in to kiss him......

Enter Anko

I'm walking around town, looking for a date tonight. I feel lonely, I tried to ask Ibiki, but then again, I want Kakashi. However, to get him, I have to see what boys like. I may seem like the party type, but I never went on a date. Funny, right. I smile at some good looking guys. One guy actually smiled back. But it doesn't feel right, I want someone special. I sigh, and I walk into a video store. I see a bunch of chalked outlines, somebody died. A police officer is asking a boy, who remarkably looks like Gai, questions. I over hear the conversation, and it is one strange one. "So..... you wrote a poem, and these people died because of it?" the man in blue asked the boy. The boy replied. "Yes...... I am innocent sir.! If you ask my sensei, he will tell you how talented I am!" I smile, the boy looks exactly like Gai!!!!! I can't believe he isn't his son, since I never heard of Gai getting married. I walk outside after renting Good Fellas I love this movie, and I decided to stay at home, and forget dating tonight. When I bump into somebody.....

Enter Kakashi

I bumped into to Anko while going to rent my Make Out Paradise Episode 4 I am so embarressed, she actually fell down!!!! "Anko! Are you okay?" I squeak. The woman I admire has just been knocked on the floor by me! I drop my book, and help her up instantly, still trying to keep my cool. She brushes herself off, and I notice the movie she has renting. I try to spark conversation. "Sorry about that. I.... uh... noticed you rented Good Fellas" She looks at me. "Excuse me? I didn't catch that." she says. I speak a little louder. "I see you rented Good Fellas" I say with more of a confident tone. She smiles a cheery smile. She blushes, and I think. Is that a modest smile, or a nervous smile? Anko stands up. "Oh." she smiles as she glances down at the her bag. "Yeah, I love that movie." she grins. Exposing extreamly white teeth. They were perfect, her smile was perfect. She was perfect. I offer to walk her home, she says she isn't going home just yet and asks me if she wants to go to a restaurant. I step back and blink. I never met such a woman that would ask a man on a date. But then again, she was unique. So, of course, I accept.

12. chishio-kun likes strawberries.

good job kakashi474, you have a knack for writing

13. DarkFire immune to modfuck

Continue this!!!!!!!Also plz contunie naruto and sakura its AWESOME!!!!

14. Vance Banned

Get Ready, for more action!

Alright!!!!!! Glad you all like. Sorry that it keeps on getting shorter, here is number 4! Please review. To let you know, some of the hints here will be in the Kakashi Sharingan Heros episodes.

Chapter 4 Vicious Payback

Enter Sasuke

I hop through the trees. The trees seem to try to stop me, as if they are trying to say. "She has moved on. You don't deserve her affection, you have made a stupid mistake, and now. You are alone." No!!!! It's not true!! I get hit by a large stick, and fall down a hundred feet. I grab a branch, and swing upward. I feel blood run down my cheek, and see my cheek has been cut. I look for some water. I find a small pool, and look to see a giant scar across my face. I wash th blood away, and the lake turns purple. "What!" I stumble backwards, and see Orochimaru appear outof the lake. "A Genjutsu!" I snap. He smiles, and leaves. I shake in fear, and realize what he wanted. "My blood sample!" I whisper in awe. Then, I get up, and run toward the Hidden Leaf. "Why would he want my blood?" I say to myself? Then, I answer my own question. "To create.......... Uchiha mixes!!!!" I gasp. My blood seems to become tainted, then, I smirk. Too bad he doesn't know I can't be mixed, ever since Kakashi gave me the sealing Jutsu, the same seal that allows my blood to become infected with a diasese that can't be copied. After I am over my shock, I concentrate on the objective, to gain Sakura's love.......

Enter Sakura

Hinata stood there, as she watched me and Naruto kiss. I stopped kissing him, I get off of Naruto's lap, and walk over to her. "Hinata, this isn't....." I can't utter another word of lie out of my mouth, I knew she like Naruto, from the pain in her eyes as she watched me and Naruto kiss. I knew she was hurting, so I tried to comfort her, while being truthful, but the words were taken out of my mouth by Naruto.......

Enter Naruto

"Hinata! I'm...... sorry." I confess. Hinata stands there, expressionless. All I see is a girl who's heart has been destroyed. Not broken, but destroyed. Broken is like with a hammer. Destroyed is much worse. Like shooting it, and stabbing it, and setting it a-fire. Then, just stomp on it. Thats what a destroyed heart feels like.......

Enter Hinata

I am changed. I do not feel love for Naruto. I finally know what a jerk he is. Who was it that standed by him when Sakura punched and rejected him. Me. And he has the nerve to still stay with her. I hate him. I absoloutly hate him. I hate his guts, I hate his brains, and I wish he would drop dead. I feel lightheaded, and faint.......

Enter Naruto

Hinata fainted right there. Not a normal faint, but a faint of pure sadness. She layed there, looking dead and cold. I felt like I had commited a murder, as I look at her face, which was wet from tears. I lift her body, which feels lifeless, and carry her to my room........

Enter Sakura

I follow Naruto to his bedroom. And I gasp. There are hundreds of pictures of ramen noodles, and .... and..... pictures of me.! I never knew, how much he.... liked me. I feel sad all over again, and I start to cry a little. My tears seem to wash away all of my meaness toward Naruto. Then, I see Naruto walk near me, with little tears in his eyes! He confesses that he always loved me, and that he'd do anything for me to feel the same. I break down in tears, as we hug. "I do..... I do..... love you Naruto......."

Enter TenTen

I can't believe I stood Lee up. Yes. That was me, his secret admirer, his secret love. I never thought of Lee as a handsome man, then, I saw him fight Gaara, in my recovery room. How he took care of me when I was beaten by Temari in the Chuunin exams. I admit, I love Rock Lee. And I know I devoted myself to Neji, but he has grown too cold. He was cold whenb I started to fall in love with him, but now he has gotten macho, and that turns me off. I guess he's trying to impress me, but it doesn't, I would rather him be nice. I stood Lee up because I can't confront him... No, the real reason, is that I fear neji. He scares me, I know he would beat me up if he found out.... Here he comes.......

Enter Neji

I swagger toward my girlfriend, who looks nervous. Good, have to keep them under control I give her a manley kiss, and ignore her. Thats how you attract a woman, you leave them wanting more. She tries to spark conversation, and I give her little asnwers. "So, how are you?" she asks sounding cheery, a little too cheery, a tone that gets me annoyed. "Good." I say nastily. She pulls back, and looks at the sky. I really think she is worthless, but I have got to keep a maid in case anything bad happens, if the town is under attack, I need somebody to be on my side.....

15. WarmasterCain55 Everything burns

loooool, this is very good stuff. Keep them coming. Especially Anko and Kakashi.

16. Vance Banned

Next one will be longer, don't worry, Kakashi and Anko get really close.

17. Chidoriblade Ye who lost the map...

PLease! Keep em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give you the thumbs up to keep going. This is one really good fanfic!

18. Vance Banned

The shortest episode in the series

Sorry that it is so short, this one is the introduction to about....... 4 new relationships. Please reivew!

Chapter 5 When Life Gives You Lemons....

Enter Temari

I can't believe I ever fell for Shikamaru! He's suh a jerk! I hate him, I hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him! Wanna know why? He's.... cheating on me!! Thats right! Cheating.....on me! I the most beautiful kunoichi in the entire Hidden Leaf! And he chose that stupid.... Kin! Over me! I hope he drops dead! I want him to die and never come back!! I kiss him everyday, I hug him, acknowledge him! And he cheats on me! That jerk, I wish Kin has some sorta diasese, and he gets it! I wish he would never come back! I can't believe I'm crying over him. Why do I care? I sniff in my tears, and walk more dantily. I could get revenge! I could make... him pay!.....

Enter Shikamaru

How troublesome. Women. I never could understand them. They act normal one minute, and then they're either screaming or crying the next. I sit their hormones? Nah. Can't be. I would never do that. It's like you want to shoot your brains out, and they will still yell at your corpse! That witch, Kin. She tried to make her jealous. She walked up to me, and started kissing and talking to me. They probably argued and felt like hurting each other in an evil way. I don't get girls, they try to act normal, but are miserable deep down inside. I shouldn't worry, I should just go back to watching the clouds, and relaxing.

Enter Kin

I finally got back at that stupid blonde Temari! She goes around, like she s hot stuff; makes you sick! She is selfish and bratty. She is mean, and she doesn't act nice. But lucky me got her mad, so good for me! Today, I shoukd flirt with my boyfriend, Kiba. I know I'm mean, but thats how I move. Too bad Kia doesn't know that I am secretly dating my teamate, Zaku. I think they are both cute, but Kiba is more of a crazy party guy. Zaku is more of a homebody. I think Zaku is sexier, though. But being a girl, I have got to have boyfriends at the side.

Enter Kiba

I can't believe Kin is cheating on me. "That no good..... cheater!!!" I grolw. i hate her so much now. How could she do this to me? I buy her cloths, jewerly, I let her go shopping, I give her little love notes, and she chaets on me! That little witch.......... I HATE HER! How could women be so mean. Men never cheat on woman,...... okay, so they do...... Ya' know what! I'm going to go partying, I'm going to be a bachelor again. Kiba Inuzuka! The love Puppy, is back!!

19. DarkFire immune to modfuck

whoa....intense keep it up... i thought that naruto and sakura got laid but i guess i was wrong keep this up!!!!!

20. Vance Banned

Wow! You really like it. I thought you guys would hate it.

21. DarkFire immune to modfuck

why would we hate such an awesome fic

22. Vance Banned

I did this fic pretty quickly, I thought it stunk at first, but now it is getting fun to write

23. DarkFire immune to modfuck

yo gonna update soon? Cause i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Vance Banned

Don't worry, the next update will be action packed. [to let you know, Sakura and Naruto got closer than you thought.......]

25. DarkFire immune to modfuck

Alrite i like it when it gets close snicker

26. Angel Haiku Flying to the top

Hmm....this is not bad!Really good!Your pairing's are unique so this is a very unique story!

27. shiru love is a battlefield

This is a unique idea and I give you props for that. If I may offer one bit of advice? One totally easy way to improve your writing is to run spellcheck on anything you post. There are a few spelling errors and things like that, but they're easily fixed, know what I mean? This forum even has a spellcheck button you can use when you post a message, so it's convenient. Anyway, good luck and keep writing!

28. Vance Banned

thanks! good advice

29. DarkFire immune to modfuck

maybe also read it over once u can find mistakes like that

30. Vance Banned

K, next one will have little, or no errors at all. [it's kinda hard to find those itty bitty mistakes.]