1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

TOBI!!! OROCHIMARUS spy within Akatsuki!!

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Ackwell, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Ackwell I've talked with Kishimoto

This must explain it

Orochimaru was caught eventually by the Third and his friends from ANBU for missing people, and overall weird behavior, and Orochimaru admitted to it.
    We also know those missing people were used as either sacrifices, or containers for his overall dream of becoming the ultimate being.
    I believe he has a Jutsu that we are unknown to. It is Orochimaru for that matter. One of the legendary Sannin. We know he has the transfer of his own mind into other bodies. We know he can Ressurect. He did ressurect the 1st, 2nd, AND almost Yondaime the Fourth in the battle against Sondaime (3rd).

The third would of been finished so fast if the Fourth was there. The third knew that, he said he HAD to stop that Fourth from being ressurrected, that Flash Jutsu would of destroyed the Third and proven the dominance of Orochimaru over the Third.

Knowing that. Who is to say that during his so called "Power test" from Akatsuki (Power test meaning the Recruitment test into Akatsuki, to see if the nin is powerful enough) he didn't have to show some crazy strong Jutsus. So in turn, he shows the Akatsuki leader some nice little tricks of his. Suddenly out steps TOBI!! The Sharingan user. One eye in his head. Akatsuki is impressed, and let Orochimaru into Akatsuki.

Whether he ressurrected tobi using another body, or some kind of transfer process where he keeps Tobis dead soul inside some container (Evil version of Tobi. Trapped soul) or if he did it the same as he did the 1st, 2nd and 4th. TOBI is within Akatsuki.

My Theory:
    Orochimarua and newly named "Obito" become buddies within Akatsuki. Since there must be some kind of control that Orochimaru has over Obito, him being his master and all. Just like he could command the Hokages to battle the Third, even their souls appologized to the Third after he sealed them, they knew what they were doing, just had no control over themselves.

That is why Obito is the spy within Akatsuki.

The reason Orochimaru left you ask?

ITACHI. Itachi is no moron. He is a genius. As a matter of fact, i'm sure he still has some good contacts as far as what's going on within Konoha.
    Obviously word of this infamous Orochimaru go out, and Itachi did some studying of his own.
    Obito is Itachi's relative. Obviously Itachi would be curious. Talk to Obito and notice a difference in overall attitude of the soul.

It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that Orochimaru has goals of becoming the Ultimate being, and is completely the last person you want in your organization, because he would bring nothing to Akatsuki, he would be a cancer among them, and they would have to watch their backs.

Orochimaru is a snake.

Akatsuki is a structure of Power.

They want no snakes among their walls.

Itachi confronts Orochimaru, sends his ASS into Tsyukomi, whoops the shit out of his mind, and kicks his ass outta Akatsuki, for his cousin TOBI, and that sick bastard bringing him back to life, and being the child molester that Orochimaru is.

Regardless, Akatsuki notice that this "Obito" is still strong, and his Sharingan is a nice commodity.
    They then show him all their jutsus, he Copies most of them, and is now the AKATSUKI Copy Cat NINJA!! The complete oposite of Kakashi. He learns all their jutsus and trains among them, and becomes very strong.

Little does Akatsuki know, Orochimaru still has some control on him, even though it may be weak. He will decieve Akatsuki and help Orochimaru.

Then only Kakashi can fight him.

Kakashi vs Obito

Sharingan vs Stolen Sharingan.

Eye 4 an Eye

Deadly

Tags:
  2. Taizi124 Shinigami

i don't think that a man who killed his whole clan would fight oro for the sake of his cousin

3. Ackwell I've talked with Kishimoto

It's not that he cares for Obito or his soul/container, but perhaps he is just pissed that out of all the people he could of ressurrected, he ressurrected an Uchiha, maybe he was personally insulted.
    But overall he was curious, and knew Orochimaru and what his goals were.

He just intercepted.

4. Fenix Pie Vendor

i stopped taking this seriously after you firmly stated that the third coffin was third

possible sure, not fact.

5. ~Redchaos325~ -a.k.a. sasuke325-

I thought that Tobi was more Jiariya's spy..I guess he could go both ways.

6. Fang Well-Known Member

Tobi was touched by Orochimaru. That's why he regressed to such a childishly moronic state of mind. It all makes sense now!

7. Nu_Shino ShinoBee

he said the third coffin was the fourth....and why would it be anyone else...orochimaru is a freakish person...and he probably thought...wat better way is there to crush konoha then with the ones who helped build it and make it wat it is today...ironic huh?

But on topic...i dont agree with this theory...because you're making it sound as if tobi's been in akatsuki from wen orochimaru was in there. lets dispute that...

1) Tobi JUST joined akatsuki, in place of sasori...so he couldnt have been in akatsuki when Oro was...

2) Even if Tobi WAS in there at the same time as Oro...Orochimaru left the organization before itachi joined the organization.

and thats my two cents...

8. Taizi124 Shinigami

no oro says that he leaves akatsuki because of itachi which means that itachi must have already been in akatsuki

9. Fang Well-Known Member

Why does everyone disregard the fact that in all likely hood it could've been Yondaime Kazekage aka Gaara's father, that was in the Third Coffin when Orochimaru used Edo Tensai on former Hokages? This always pisses me off.

10. Mysterio86 Hidden X Ninja

There was no third coffin in the manga so that doesn't count.

11. Taizi124 Shinigami

yes there was

Chapter 117 page 19

and oro said he wanted to have the 3rd fight the people he used to call sensei/master

Chapter 119 page 15

12. Fang Well-Known Member

That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. Yondaime never called Sandaime master or sensei. Most likely only addressing by his title as Hokage-dono or sama. I think if Kishi ever gets into Yondaime's or Sandaime's lives while they were kages or interacting with one or the other, he would support my theory.

Yondaime is Jiariya's student, it would make more sense for him to be summonded in an Edo Tensai then against Sandaime. Although since Sandaime loved what Yondaime stood for, that is probable though unlikely.

I don't remember hearing this in either the anime or manga though.

13. Taizi124 Shinigami

no not people that called sandaime sensei but the people that were called sensei by sandaime. this includes the 1st and 2nd because they were his teachers. and also i gave the chapter and pages if you want to check to see what it says

14. Ackwell I've talked with Kishimoto

So, even if Tobi/Obito joined Akatsuki back when Orochimaru did, or just recently, it could still very much be Orochimarus spy, Obito/Tobi, entering into Akatsuki with all the Jutsus Orochimaru knows, allowing Tobi to copy them.

15. Mysterio86 Hidden X Ninja

Touche salesman.

16. Kenny Florian Active Member

Besides I don't think Orochimaru and Itachi ever fought. He probably realized he wouldn't be able to take over Itachi's body because he had M. Sharingan and left.

17. Genesis Active Member

Oro just ran away from Itachi (flippin pussy). End of story.

18. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Regards the third coffin, a question, Did Sandaime stop it, or the spell did not work beacuse, something...?

I love theories, Tobi as an spy did not sound that bad, and the fact that Orochimaru left the group before Tobi did not mean that they do not know each other.

The Jiraiya option also sounds good, but in that case the Obito=Tobi scenario sounds fishy (because if he were alive and free of any bad influence, why did not let Kakashi know it).

After all, Good Theory.