1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Toguro vs. Ulquiorra

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by ~Avant~, May 30, 2007.

1. ~Avant~

Is Toguro on par with one of the stronger of the Espada. Or can Ulquiorra dispatch of Toguro, in the similar fashion as he did Ichigo.

Tags:
  2. Taleran

3. The Internet

4. The Space Cowboy

Meh. Ulquiorra uses one finger. End of show

5. ~Avant~

Wow I surprised. I thought Toguro would've gotten more Support

6. Code

Well hard to gauge Ulquiora's strength from what we've shown. Just enough to say that he can't hold back something of Getsuga Tenshou's full power, though it can't kill him either. I'm actually inclined to say Ulquiora would win if his release is a pretty big boost. Though I'd say Toguro stands a chance.

7. The Internet

What the fuck are you talking about? He blocked it with 2 hands out of sheer surprise and his clothes got a little dusty.

Ulq appears next to Toguro, imaples him, and leaves disapointed at this musculor faggot.

8. Code

[Huzzah]​_Reideen​_11​_[637D6462].mp4

[Huzzah]​_Reideen​_11​_[637D6462].mp4

I don't see how I contradicted what was shown and explicitly stated in the manga.

I'd personally put Getsuga Tenshou more on the level of Karasu's big explosion, maybe even possibly the Black Dargon Wave, which was held back by someone of Bui's caliber.

9. Chocochip

Obviously someone feels a little bias against Tugoro.

Anyways, I see Ulquiorra winning, I mean we saw the full potential of Tugoro, and we are arguing if Ulquiorra can take him right now with just his current feats. I think we are all forgetting that Ulquiorra's releashed form should increase his powers similar to a Shikai or Bankai realease, in other words, by ten folds.

Tugoro also does not exactly have anymove I think that can really kill Ulquoirra and his durability.

10. The Internet

Sorry, you're right. But Ulq was referring to deflecting it.

He took it, and his clothes were scrapped up. Beyond that, nothing.

11. ~Avant~

I guess a real good question would be if Toguro Could handle a Cero blast from Ulquiorra, if not more than one.

12. Superrazien

Toguros Aura kills demons. Plus Toguros thumb spirit gun type thing is probably enough to kill Ulquiorra.

13. Rashou

Toguro's Aura kills weaker demons. His thumb flick shouldn't do much harm if Ulquiorra can effortlessly slap away an attack from Urahara's Benihime. Keep in mind these attacks cleave huge gorges in the Earth, and Urahara made one, only moments before, strong enough to cancel out a Cero. Ulquiorra should take this one easily.

14. Superrazien

Ulquiorra has some good feats granted, but if I remeber correctly Toguro not using any of his power can flick off a persons head. His strength is just to high I dont see Ulquiorra surviving many hits from hit at 100%.

15. The Internet

You forget that Ulq kept up with Vaizard Ichigo effortlessly.

16. ez

Yami could crush an arrancar's head effortlessly, with his wounded hand no less. Ulquiorra blows half of a shinigami's body off effortlessly by just flicking at it.
    @superraizen

Vaizard GT did nothing but rip his clothes off...this should be Ulquiorra's fight easily

17. Code

Well even a regular strike in Vizard form still sent him back flying. Though still no injury.

I'm not saying Toguro can win, though mainly due to the fact that he still has a release form. Just because he has yet to be harmed severely, doesn't mean he can't be harmed. Unless you believe the Getsuga Tenshou is above what he can dish out?

18. Shuntensatsu

This depends on how big of a boost Ulquiorra gets from his release.

Thus far he hasn't really shown us any impressive feats. They are impressive in the Bleachverse, but catching a Getsuga Tenshou would not be too big of a deal compared to some of the other projectile attacks in YYH Rei Gun,KRH etc.

Unreleased Toguro would win, released I don't know.

19. Graham Aker

he could just finger rape Toguro...he has the speed to dodge Toguro's attacks, so its not really a problem for Ulquiorra-sama

20. ez

Even if Ulquiorra went flying from the attack if he didn't receive any visible injury it doesn't matter.

It looked to me like Ulquiorra chose to fly away rather than being forced to, he took the impact head on and then backed off

Spoiler:

And bare in mind not once did he have to resort to using his zanpaktou.

21. Superrazien

Ulquiorra stood up to some pretty strong attacks from Ichigo Vizard form that is true, but then saying that has an effect on the fight must mean you imply that Vizard Ichigo can probably beat Toguro or Yusuke, or even Hiei. I just cant see that. Even if it is them in the DT.

22. Rashou

After Ichigo learns his Bankai, he should be able to match, if not exceed everyone in YYH up to the DT level. He should be able to do it in Shikai, but if need be, he could go Bankai, and then Bankai Vaizard , which should be a stomp. In Shikai BEFORE mastering Bankai he was clashing with enough power to destroy buildings, he effortlessly blocked swings from a giant who could lift a gigantic gate, and using his first Getsuga Tenshou, he did damage pretty comparable to Yusuke's 90% Spirit Gun. After mastering Bankai, he has the Shunpo speed to keep up with Byakuya, and enough power to blow a hole in the stand of Soukyoku, then, with the leftover brunt from that attack cleave a huge hole in the hillside itself.

With no cheap tricks or tricky special abilities, Ichigo shouldn't have any trouble taking on someone of the Dark Tournament level by the time he's in Bankai, much less Bankai Vaizard given the huge level of improvement each form seems to give.

Just out of curiosity, though, what level would Bankai Vaizard Ichigo be at in YYH, to you, Superraizen?

23. potential