1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by Kira Yamato, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

After the latest episode, I'm still inclined to think that AobaXYayoi would make the best pair, but it's obvious he like Sayuri a bit more than any other girl..so unless things change, I can't see another pairing that makes more sense =/

Tags:
  2. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

Opening Theme: "Yokan" by Yuki Makishima
    Ending Theme: "Kiseki no Kakera" by Yuki Makishima, Yukako Yoshikawa & Saki Fujita

That pretty much gives a general idea of what the anime will be about. ^^

Direct Download:
    [Ryo]_Tokimeki_Memorial_-_01
    [C1]Tokimeki​_-​_02
    [C1]Tokimeki_-_03
    [Ryo]_Tokimeki_Memorial_-_04
    [Ryo]_Tokimeki_Memorial_-_05
    [Ryo]_Tokimeki_Memorial_-_06
    [Ryo]_Tokimeki_Memorial_-_07
    [Ryo]_Tokimeki_Memorial_-_08
    [Ryo]​_Tokimeki​_Memorial​_-​_09​
    [Ryo]​_Tokimeki​_Memorial​_-​_10

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  3. Arazial Omae wa mou shindeiru

Was wondering when a thread for this would get made. smile-big

Thanks for the link, off to download now.

4. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

I was supposed to create it a while ago but I completely forgot. :lmao

5. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

seriously...where do you find all these new titles?

Thanks for the link. Glad that Ryo is subbing it....since they did a good job on Tonagura and Chickotto sister. Hopefully this well be a consistently released series.

6. Arazial Omae wa mou shindeiru

Heh. Well on the bright side having this thread pop up with a sub is nice. Now we don't have to sit around anticipating a sub after the raw's get posted. :p

Anyways, with Ryoumi subbing it.. I hope they can keep up a good pace for this show. Or at least not quit doing Chokkoto Sister and Tonagura, they're the only subbing groups I know of that do those shows...

Not entirely sure where specifically Leon finds them all, but I'm pretty sure all the series he's posting can be found on here.

7. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

^Yeah some of them I found out about at animesuki months ago when all information avaliable about the fall season were just announcements and no trailer/images were available. Though I'm sure most I've created threads for are/were written up on RC by Omni (I occasionally stop there to see if they're gonna blog it and/or to see screens and whatnot).

This particular caught my eye through the summary and the knowledge that it was a game (as well as the words "school romance"). :p

8. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

~Direct Download~

[Ryo]_Tokimeki_Memorial_-_01

9. Jh1stgen Active Member

Here's a good site ... tells you who are going to sub, premiere date and etc:

here

---

Hmmm ... this serie looks promising ... definitly going to try it :amuse

10. Arazial Omae wa mou shindeiru

Thanks for the list.. that's really helpful.. however... no one plans on subbing Lovedol Lovely Idol... :cry If nobody subs I guess I'll never be able to do my DD's for it. :cry

Also nice to see some groups showing interest in Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru as well.

And HoM is doing Souten no Ken smile-big , but they've still got like 40 eps to finish in the first series. :S Might be awhile before I get to see that subbed.

11. Jh1stgen Active Member

Anytime ~ :amuse ... that site is very useful, and it should have a list of series for the summer 2007 in the near future :)

haha seems that the series you watch have its up and down side =Pp

12. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Chickens can kick some serious ass when they need to :oh

Well, I got a good feeling from the first episode. Heavy on comedy, but still entertaining and caught my interest. I want to see just how this storyline develops and if it can keep me entertained like it did in the first epsiode then I'm one happy camper :noworry

13. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

TM reminds of something I've seen/read before but I can't exactly put my finger on what that may be...

14. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

hmmh..I'm not sure of what it reminds me of but it's funny for sure. The science teacher creeps me out a bit...although you have a room full of test subjects (aka students), so why not take advantage of it xDD

and havinbg a profile of every girl in that school :S

Sayuri was the most thorough....and c'mon the school was a dark place to be until she arrived xDDD

15. Arazial Omae wa mou shindeiru

Various parts of this episode reminded me of a mix between, Happy Lesson, Shuffle, DearS, Ranma 1/2 and School Rumble. (probably forgetting some others)

And maybe you've seen/played the games before? I played them way back on sfc and still have my sega saturn versions (as well as Sentimental Journey's).

Anyways onto the ep. This show was much more strange than I was originally expecting. I wasn't expecting it to be this heavily comedy based, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing for me yet. I really expected it to be a sweet romance series. But the comedy did keep the episode interesting.

I also wonder if there is a relationship between Amamiya and Sakurai. I'm also curious to as what they'll do with all the other seemingly major male characters(Sakurai?, baseball player, runner and tough guy in back of class). Is it a love triangle series? Do the 3 main girls end up with those guys instead of Aoba? I thought it'd be about the 3 main girls falling for Aoba.

The next episode preview looks interesting, I can't wait to see more. Seems like it'll be a fun school series to take up School Rumble's spot this season.

And the Chick and Science Teacher own, can't wait to see more of them as well.

The music teacher was the one that'd creep me out the most. :oh At first I thought she was a cross dresser.

16. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Well, while Aoba does seem like the main character, the series might decide to
    delve into the lives of the other characters and set up some potential pairings...almost like school rumble...I think :oh (it would be cool if that were the case).

I just heard about this series yesterday, so I didn't have much expectations coming into this series. Glad that it has a good amount of comedy/Romance, because my fall lineup was missing that genre :noworry

Hmmh..I never saw happy lessons, but somehow ended up watching Happy Lessons Advanced earlier this year, it took me a few episodes before I realized that it was a sequel to the original xDD

The fact that Aoba was able to talk to that chick was weird within itself xDD
    I still ahve my doubts about that music teacher. The voice seemed a bit too low :p

17. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

18. Arazial Omae wa mou shindeiru

Yeah, I have no problem with them getting into the lives of the other characters either. I just hate when there are characters I like that get put into pairings that I don't like. :amuse

And yeah, I'm confused to as how Aoba was able to understand the chick as well. That moment kinda reminded me of Psychic Academy. How the main character befriended a tough Rabbit that only he was able to be friends with/tame.

And yeah.. that music teacher.. I still have my doubts as well heh

19. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

I still don't get the point about the school having freedom :oh

And those head accessories gives me the hibegibees :S

20. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

The science teacher was friggin hilarious. :lmao

I sure dont' want any "medicine" from him. XD

21. Arazial Omae wa mou shindeiru

I'm still confused about that as well, but I think going to a school like that would've been great.

And the accessories are great, though some were creepy. Like the big guy wearing the maid hairband. :oh

22. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Nekko headbands are made of pure win, but some of the other ones are disturbing to say the least :noworry

i'm guessing their going to explain the meaning of Freedom later on in the series. If not then something was seriously lost in translation in that episode.

23. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

Freedom = sexuality? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I mean look at the music teacher. :lmao

Anyways, I like the chairlady (you didn't expect me not to, right?), Tsukasa and Sayuri so far (out of those who were named).

Oh, and Chick-kun kicks ASS. XD

24. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

The chairlady didn't even give the poor guy a chance to speak (is he the principal or something? xDD)

Aoba looked like he was a bit distracted by the chairlady since his field of vision went a bit lower, I wonder why :laugh

Maybe Aoba was the first person to give Chick-kun some attention hence why it helped helped him out when it did :noworry

25. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

*BOING* :p

Well I know where my field of vision would've been throughout the entire discussion. XD

And it'd be awesome to have Chick-kun as a pet. :lmao

26. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

The key is to look without actually starring. Aoba was pretty obvious when he was starring right into her rack xDD

But you can't blame him, I mean their just "right there", how can you avoid them :rotfl

Totally, and he isn't half as annoying as that parrot from Tsuyokiss :noworry

27. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

Agreed. Constant *BOING*ing doesn't help not staring either. XD

Imagine when he becomes a grown-up chicken/rooster. :rotfl

28. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Hey, I don't mind that part in the least bit xDD

I'm okay, as long as he doesn't have any weird Tatoos on him xDD[/Tsuyokiss]

29. Zissou Stevsie

Just saw the first episode and this seems to be one of the series I'll be watching this fall ^^ I just couldn't help falling in love with this after having seen the entire school chasing after a poor fella for a girls email. It was pure win :lmao

By the way, that big dude that was defeated by chicken, doesn't he remind you of Harima? I mean he's brute strength through and through and is justifying his violence through love xD

30. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

The raw for epsiode 2 is out now :oh

[S^M] Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~ 02 RAW.avi

personality wise the guy sort of reminds me of Harima, but looks-wise....heck no :lmao