1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Too bad they do not show Two episodes

Discussion in 'Naruto Dub Discussion' started by Mikeq64, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

You know its to bad they don't show two episodes on toonami like they started with one piece like I know they got that stupid show bo-bo-bo-bobobobobobobo-bobo comin but the could have the hour at nine and have one piece at ten and end with that stupid show and I say this now because they are starting that show this week.Am I right?:jk

Tags:
  2. DeadDuo Emoticon for Your Avatar?

.......What the HELL did you just say?

3. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

I said to bad they do not show two Naruto episodes on Saturday instead of just one leave it at that

4. DarkWarrior I was supersaiyanvegeta!

I would've thought two would make more sense. You can dominate for an hour then you have 2 shows up for repeats during the week. I mean as it is, theres more than enough episodes to last 2 years showing them at this rate. If they showed them 2 a week, it'd still last over a year and a half, possibly more and thats only if they showed them consecutively, buying every last season, having them all dubbed, edited and shown without ever taking a break. So one episode at a time is gonna have some people get annoyed quickly. I mean 100 weeks just to get to...er...what the hell hapenned in episode 100? Doesn't matter. Think it was filler.

But yeah, jeez, it'd be over a year till we get to see some excellent fights.

5. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

Exactly now you do not mind naruto is on now

6. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

Well... in Japan they only show one episode a week as well...with exception to the one-hour specials they have every now and again.

Why should we get special treatment? They had to wait for their new episodes. What's the big deal if we have to wait for them too?

I don't mind it. I like that it's being aired once a week.

7. King Speed ●?●

yeah, but i dont want to wait 4 years to watch the whole dub series.

8. platnymbit Member

I agree, I'm getting quite annoyed with one episode a week, it's killing me. It just seems like each episode is so short.

9. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

true don't blame you there Nah-Nah write and angry note to toonami with really big words i can't under stand like the and cat I failed Hooked on phonix like 50 times

10. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

It takes a lot of work to do a dub. I understand that each episode seems so short, but I don't think that it's fair to want to rush the production of the dubs. Last I heard, they just finished dubbing episode 15 or 16.

It'll be fine. We still have the subs, and those who watch them are way ahead of the game. Same thing with manga. :)

<3

11. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

HEY NAH-NAH THE COUNTRY THING!!!!!! DAMNIT i START THOSE TYPES OF THINGS AND THEY ESCOLATE!STUPID COUNTRY GUY

12. King Speed ●?●

You know, i thinks its odd that they would air the naruto and only have so-many episodes done, i mean i'd understand if they had the first season done but they don't i like the dub but I like the manga the best, but for some reason i still haven't gotten around to dl'in 277, just lazy i guess.

13. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

...what? i don't understand what you just said... sorry..

OOhh, you should, Dan... go download it now. :)

14. King Speed ●?●

yeah mike, uhhhh, where are you from, i can't understand anything you type...

15. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

The Country Accent In Signature Last Night I Said Bobby From King Of The Hill Then You Started Naming Um Then I Kept Giving You More To Make Ect.ect.

16. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

Seriously, Mike? This isn't a chat room. You can take time in typing out what you want to say. People are going to understand what you're trying to say easier if you just take time and use punctuation and correct spelling and grammar in your posts. You don't have to rush, because people are only going to get annoyed the more you type like the way you've been doing in your past few posts. Give it a rest already and make it easier on us. Thanks.

<3

[edit]
    Oh, that! Yeah, that was funny. A lot of people got a kick out of it.

17. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

18. King Speed ●?●

??? dude mike, wtf are you saying. I seriously dont have a clue as to what you're typing.

19. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

One episode a week........anyone aware of how many episodes does naruto last?

20. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

They're on episode 4 I believe...So given the fact that 152 episodes of the series have been produced as of yet, in 148 weeks (or about 3 years) the dub should catch up with the anime at their current pace.

So yes, showing 4 episodes a week may make things more efficent...They have a loooooooooooooong way to go.

21. King Speed ●?●

i wish that there were 18 naruto's every day, then i'd be satisfied, how long would it take to catch up then?

22. hakke Bird in a cage...

Aside from all the work (not just dubbing, cleaning up score and animation), they only have 52 episodes licensed so far. Even if we put aside all that. Why would they want to rush this? I mean, an inminent cash cow for several years to come... oh no wait, lets show ALL the episodes as fast as we can. I dont think so.

23. King Speed ●?●

lol, yeah i know. thats how it works... money rules da world!!! my favorite color is the color of money--- american currency at least. see if we lived in a fantasy world where money wasnt important (yeah right) there would be a naruto every day and i'd have a super computer and a SR-71 Black bird on my lawn.

24. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

I don't think the series will really become popular in the U.S. until after the Chuunin exam like it did in Japan...That will be about 1.5 years from now.

25. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

Honestly? I don't mind waiting that long. :)

What i mean is...It'll be interesting watching how naruto's popularity grows.

26. DeadDuo Emoticon for Your Avatar?

If the dub gains popularity, then there's a really good chance that it'll make Cartoon Network prime time. It's a shame Toonami doesn't air daily like it used to. The miguzi things blows giant balls.

27. King Speed ●?●

Well, i hope it's popularity grows even more but i'm very impacient yet lazy at the same time.... so i'm to lazy to watch it that long and to impacient to wait!
    AaAaARg!
    Thast why i like the manga because it comes out (most of the time) every week.

28. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

Actually, so do the episodes, the dubbed and the subbed.

I don't see what's wrong with waiting a week.

29. Mikeq64 My Name is Mike Believe It!

18 narutos a day! ok man Narutos a good anime shows one of the best but i cannot take 18 episodes of Naruto yelling believe it and Sakura going oh sauske sauske

30. DeathIsComing Nobody loves me. awsome!

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo is a REALLY, REALLY, OUT-OFTHIS-WORLD stupid name for an anime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.