1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Top five anime characters?

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by Praetoriani, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Praetoriani

#1 Sakura.

Link removed

We all know Sakura, as you are on a Naruto board. I love her because she's cute. And she has an amazing intelligence, I always like girls that are damn clever and cute too. I usually only like girls that are more intelligent then me, which is why I'm a lonely guy. Which leads me to my next character.

Kanzaki Urumi from Great Teacher Onizuka, a girl that is a super genius with an IQ of over 200, probably even more cunning then Shikamaru. Lovely noticable feature are her eye colors which are two different colors. She loves to play elaborate "pranks" on teachers, which are way above the normal realm of pranks making teachers quit or even suffer psychological damage. She is therefore called a "classroom terrorist", even getting a poisonous snake to bite a teachers penis and even going as far as blowing up a school twice without getting caught.

Sousuke Sagara , Full Metal Panic! (and Fumoffu, the one I watched)

An mercenary boy has to deal with normal high school situations and solves the only way he can. With military tactics and equipment. Suspicious entry in his locker (a love letter)? He blows it up with C4. Package in his locker? He again blows it up, always taking half the school with him. Hilarious, but always gets controled by a Sakura like person, who is also funny, and has a really cool name. Namely...

#4 Kaname Chidori

What can I say? She's not really all that intelligent compared to most girls in this list, but her over the top Haruno Sakura like personality just really gets to me. Repeatedly whacking Souseke with what seems like a gigantic fan when things go wrong.

#5 Lucy /Nyuu

Lucy hates humans mainly because of how she was treated by her human peers as a child; she lacks empathy and kills with no concern, and is occasionally portrayed as sadistic. Nyu is a split personality of Lucy, possibly created from brain damage caused by an armor piercing bullet ricocheting off her head. Nyu has a child-like personality and infantile knowledge of the world, and even lacks spoken language skills. Nyu is lovable, innocent and incapable of violent acts, a antithesis to Lucy. When Nyu is attacked violently, she will regress into Lucy; likewise, when Lucy is treated with love and kindness, she will uncontrollably switch back into Nyu, showing a Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde complex. Lucy and Nyu are both in love with Kouta. Nyuu is just damn Kawaii and Nyuu is just damn cool.

That's it. I realize there may be other threads like it, mods. But I did a search and nothing showed up. Please don't trash it as 15 minute of "work" went into it.

PS, I don't expect people to put up such elaborate texts as I wrote. I even took a large part of the last one from Wikipedia as I have to go for a bit now.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Mindless

Oh, a nice thread at last. Let's see what I can cook up then...

#1: Kira Yamato (Gundam SEED / Gundam SEED Destiny)

The main character of Gundam SEED and the main protagonist in Gundam SEED Destiny. Why he's #1? Well, first of all, he had great character development in Gundam SEED, where he first was a cryboy and didn't really know what to do. But in time, he turned into a strong hearted guy who started to fight for the Freedom and good of mankind. An overall great character. Good personality, eventhough he may act superior sometimes. And he's (was) the pilot of one of the best Gundam's ever: Freedom.

#2: Hitsugaya Toushirou (Bleach)

The captain of the 10th division in Bleach. An overall cool guy. He's a little kid that somehow made it all the way up to a captain position, so that's got to count for something. He also has the coolest sword in the whole anime/manga.

#3: Kazuma (Scryed)

The best anti-hero I know of, and thereby the 'high ranking' for him here on my top-5. What can I say? He's a good character. He's not like everyone else. He does only what he wants to do, not what he's told to do, but that's what makes him interesting.

#4: Alucard (Hellsing)

Need I say more? ("A picture says more than a thousand words...")

#5: Garrod Ran (Gundam X)

(Forum dosen't support more images than 4 at a time, so I couldn't post the picture here, but you have a link)

The most natural gundam character that has ever existed. He's not a superhuman or anything, just a regular guy. Nothing special about him at all. No special newtype powers, nothing. Just a plain, simple, human, but that's what makes him one of the best characters I know.

That's all I have to say I guess.

3. Praetoriani

Funny how the first and the last guy kind of look like Sagara Souseke, number 4 from my list.

4. Lingz

1. Monkey D. Luffy - One Piece

He's stupid, he's funny, he's cool, and here cares for his Nakamas.

2. Natsume Maya - Tenjou Tenge

OMG! Too sexy for words. Plus shes got a really cool attitude.

3. Kikamaru Eiji - Prince of Tennis

Hes really hyperactive, the loud one of the group. he's pretty cool and has a funny voice

4. Hatake Kakashi - Naruto

Well, I dont think i need to explain. Just naturally cool.

5. Souma Shigure - Fruits Basket

He's also another cool one, haha, and he'll crack you up.

5. Akirou

1. Cagalli Yula Athha - Gundam Seed (Destiny)

Just look at the third sig of mine. Yeah, the blonde.

Rebel girl (well, in SEED) Outspoken, cutest blonde politician alive! Generous, no grudge sorta girl...Man I could write a book, but I'm drained now. Plus, the doujinshi out there with her face on it...all of em are seksi. xD

2. Ken Hidaka - Weiss Kreuz

Other than being the most adorable assassin in the group of 4 called "weiss Kreuz", his character is so genuine even if he has to kill and do all the dirty work and stuff. I mean come on, nothing's seksier than a guy working at a flower shop at day, and at night goes around killing people.

3. Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop

He's just your natural born bad ass. Enough said.

4. Aoishi Shinomori - Rurouni Kenshin

The guy who can't seem to find who's side he's on. The confused, low key bad ass that struggles to find where he belongs. A loyal leader from beginning to end. He's also a kick ass swordsman that wants to kill Kenshin in the Kyoto Arc. Almost did too...

5. Hajime Saitoh - Rurouni Kenshin

Blast my former obsession.

Next to spike, he's the kewlest smoker alive. lol
    The only guy that could bring out the Battousai without trying. He's a smoker, that's awesome enough. xD

Assassin gone police officer, he used to want to kill Kenshin off for the hell of it, and ever since the Kyoto Arc, he and the Battousai have formed an odd friendship.

6. BattousaiMS

2) Jubei Kibagami - Ninja Scrll/ Jubei Ninpoucho

3) Uzumaki Naruto/Yondaime [both at the same level] - Naruto
    4) Isamu Alva Dyson - Macross Plus
    The Great Akatsuki Organization Directory
    5) Onizuka Eikichi - GTO
    The Great Akatsuki Organization Directory

7. Son_Pan

the Hero of escaflowne, hes seen as the king who lost his country, but later you get to see his more sensitive side, and some facts behind the real him. plus, i love his attitude, his skills, and his reactions toward other characters. He is just one of those guys who you could really count on. and i like that.

2. Edward Elric

the main character of FMA, hes pretty cool. i like his overall personality, and he's definitley one of my favorites, so he'd rank at number 2. Also, Edward Elric has a strong will, and continues to search for the truth. he never gives up, and always finds a way, when there isnt a solutoin. not to mention he is pretty intelligent for a 16 year old state alchemist.

3.Hitsugaya Toushirou

Not only is he the 10th squad captian, i like him for his ambition. even though he seems like a child, hes still very mature, and is a skilled shinigami. i placed him as third because i believe that he is a great character, and i am looking forward to seeing more of him the most out of all bleach characters.

4.Lunamaria Hawke

a girl who can pilot a MS and who is in ZAFT is on my list. not to mention the woman who happens to do her voice is my favorite singer, Maaya Sakamoto. i like her because her character is strong, she doesnt whine, and shes just perfect in my book.

5. Pan

Here

Shes one of my favorite anime girls out of alot of selections. not only is she a girl saiya-jin, she can kick ass, and doesnt take shit from anyone, i like her attitude because she knows how to show people that she is more than what meets the eye, and she isn't afraid to pick a fight, and she doesnt fear losing either.

8. NejiHinata

Rei is my favorite anime character of all time. I love her character for many reasons. One is because of what she is. Another reason is her relationship with Ikari. Some say she has no emotion, but she does. She just doesn't know how to deal with it and chooses not to show it. She's confused, deep, and intrical. A truly great character.

2. Haman Karn - Gundam 0083, Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam

Haman is my goddess. 'nuff said.

3. Ai Tanabe - Planetes

I love Tanabe's crazy naive love filled ideological views on the world. They make too much sense and yet aren't plausible. And the viewer comes to want her views to win and want her to win. Oh, and she's a debris collector. So she helps the environment.

4. Osaka - Azumanga Daioh

Ayumu Kasuga. Who, you ask? Ayumu Kasuga! Who? AYUMU KASUGA! You still don't know who I'm talking about? OSAKA! The greatest high school girl ever. Marvel at her wit! Marvel at her philosophical views such as "American families don't take off their shoes when the enter their house, right? But what if an American boy stepped in dog poo and then entered his house? And what if the whole American family stepped in dog poo and then entered their house!?" Marvel at her....ooh, a heated table! Lazy lazy....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. Urahara Kisuke - Bleach

Ah, Urahara Kisuke. The coolest and most mysterious shop keeper ever. He runs a shop that employs Ururu and Jinta. For that fact alone he is awesome. Throw in the hat and sandles and you got an awesome character.

9. number1Rookie

Mugen from samurai champloo

huruku haruharaha the chick from FLCL

Naruto from Naruto
    yeah i dont know how to post any pictures sorry about that.

10. monk3

i really cant place them in any order but.......

-Tachibana (s-CRY-ed)

ok how can this guy not be cool? he has control over balls. 8 green balls.

-Straight Cougar (s-CRY-ed)

ok so he is super fast, and super awesome in like every way. could pwn kazuma or ryuhou any day

-Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)

ok so he can operate his grappler ship. he's got an uber cool caster gun. and just like pwns.

-Uryuu Ishida (Bleach)

Spoiler: for those who watch the anime dont look

ok so he's not only the last quincy, he has a friggin awesome bow. and like is super fast and is awesome

-Hinamori Momo

She just r0x0rz my s0x0rz. what else can i say?

11. Praetoriani

Funny how Naruto characters don't score well in lists like these.

12. Gaara-fan

2. Vash The Stampede from Trigun

3. Urahara from Bleach

4. Tohru from Fruits Basket

5. Ichigo from Bleach

13. Styles

Samurai Champloo
    he just kicks too much ass. Has the coolest moves and fights the best out of the anime i have seen

2. Naruto
    Naruto
    like his attitude and his determination. He will always be a favorite

3. Trunks
    DBZ
    yeah yeah dbz is old now but he still was just too awesome and still is one of my favorite characters of all time. i have to put him on the list

4.Roy Mustang
    FullMetal Alchemist
    Another badass. His skill is just dope. He could burn you up with a snap of his fingers

5.Kakashi/Edward Elric
    Naruto/FullMetal Alchemist
    its a tie between them. i cant choose who's better. Kakashi with his sharingan and his moves or edward elric with his alchemy

Last edited: Jun 17, 2005
  14. Rakumaru

Lucy/Nyuu (Elfen Lied)

Lucy is the main character of the anime Elfen Lied. She is a new form of human evolution and has the power to easily kill a squad of armed men. Lucy kills many people over her time, but she was not always that way. At heart she is kind and innocent. Lucy has serious head trauma (bullet grazed her head) and it made her have two personalities. Nyuu and Lucy. Nyuu is the kinder side to her character (Nyuu lacks the ability to speak), while Lucy is the murderous sadistic side. I dont wanna give away the series so I really like this character, because of her Complexity. (Plus Nyuu is so damn Kawaii) The picture in my post is of Nyuu, while the pic in my avatar is of Lucy.

Kouta (Elfen Lied)

The other main character of Elfen Lied is Kouta. He is one of my favorites because he is probably the nicest person you will ever see in any anime, or anywhere else for that matter. Plus he is brave and knows what he wants to protect.

Kirika (Noir)

She is an elite assassin who has lost her memory. She is kind, and is almost always relaxed even under gun point. She is a mysterious character who is enjoyable to find more and more about over the series Noir.

Shin Asuka (Gundam Seed Destiny)

I like this character because of his powerful and sometimes irrational emotions. His family was killed before his eyes, and he is driven by rage as a Gundam Piolet. I just think that is pretty cool (plus red eyed anime characters are awesome) ^^

Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)

I dont have to explain this much because I am sure you all know of him hehe. I like his skills as a ninja, and the fact that he only has one Sharingan (very unique). He is a very relaxed and unreliable person normally, but if trouble threatens Konoha, or his students and friends, he turns into a truely elite ninja.

15. me_is_david

1. Stellar Loussier (Gundam SEED Destiny)

I love Stellar =), enough said

2. Shinn Asuka (Gundam SEED Destiny)

He is a very interesting character, he is driven by rage and isn't the typical goody goody Gundam pilot. He seems rational, war=kill though its not right, its how it is.

3. Dita Liebely (Vandread)

I just love this character, she has something about her I can't pin point. Same was as Stellar. I'm sure some people ahve no idea who this character is. Oh well I like her =)

4. Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
    He is just so badass to me, and also its late and I can't think of anyone else X_X
    He is my favorite Naruto character so I though I should put a Naruto cahracter here too =/

5. Aoshi Shinomori (Rurouni Kenshin)

He is just so badass too, although he didn't appear as much as I would have liked.. he is still such a badass when he fought. My favorite Kenshin character

16. Son_Pan

^LOL. why am i NOT surprised his top 2 would be Stelllar and Shinn.

ahhhahaha.

17. UPRC

Believes in true justice, constantly helps Tashigi overcome her own personal demons in his own way, and is compassionate and caring when it comes to everyday people (the ice cream girl in Logue Town is a big example).

2. Spike Spiegel

So cool, so calm.. So badass. You cannot dislike Spike.

3. Ayame

Buckets upon buckets of laughs with this guy. I am thinking about rewatching Fruits Basket just to crack up over this awesome character.

4. Inspector Armbrust

Very mysterious Kiddy Grade character. We never know his true intentions until close to the end. I love how he plays subtle, little midngames on a lot of people... And his umm.. Weapon is pretty original too.

5. Tsunade

She's got a sad back story and she is such a well developed character. I put her in a league of her own when compared to other Naruto characters.

18. RaitoRyuukashin

He loves death, and devotes his life to making Vash the Stampede experience eternal pain and suffering.

He is the extremely telepathic leader of the Gung Ho Guns. His strong resonance with Vash as well as his psychic powers actually stem from the fact that Vash's left arm is grafted onto him; its plant properties give him powers not inherently human. He can force his victims to do anything he wishes through powerful telepathy.

In the manga, he is crushed by Knives for trying to kill Vash, and for the rest of the story has his body restricted to a coffin-like container, using his telepathy when he would normally need hands. His coffin is transported by a mysterious character whom little is revealed about

Vegeta
    Vegeta was initially introduced as an unrepentant villain. Perhaps befitting royalty, Vegeta has been typically characterized as extremely proud, antisocial, and somewhat cold, largely a product of his harsh upbringing caused by Freeza and the subsequent destruction of most the Saiyajin's race. Many early stints of heroism were actually due to self-interest, although he obviously settles down and grows fond of the earth as his home, later raising a family. He is occasionally plagued by nagging self-doubt (especially about his abilities) although he will never admit it to anyone. His opinion of Goku runs the gamut from contempt to rivalry to grudging respect, especially since Goku always takes an optimistic opinion about him.Because of his severity Vegeta is sometimes an amusing target of comedy in the English dub, the most infamous being a bit of adlibbing referring to him wearing a pink shirt at the time.

Uchiha Sasuke (、ソヘTXP Uchiha Sasuke) Link removed

A Genin level Ninja, Sasuke is the natural genius offspring of the once powerful Uchiha Clan. One of the most outstanding clans in Konohagakure, the Uchiha Family was known for its Bloodline Limit ability, the Sharingan, and formed much of the Konohagakure's village police force. Sasuke is one of two known remaining survivors.

The second son of a Konohagakure police captain, Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi, who was acknowledged as a prodigy, attaining chunin rank at the age of 7 and mastering the Sharingan by the age of 9. As a result, the Uchiha clan takes great pride and interest in Itachi and views him as a prodigy whose work will further strengthen the bonds between the village and the clan. In particular, Sasuke's father takes an active interest in Itachi's career and his entry into ANBU, largely neglecting Sasuke, the younger son, aside from cursory inquiries into Sasuke's school life. While Sasuke looked up to his brother, aspiring to become a prodigy ninja also acknowledged by the clan and his father, Itachi seemed friendly yet distant. Despite his promises to Sasuke to spend quality time, his work seemed to cause him to break his promises.

After an incident between Itachi and other Uchiha clan members, relations between Itachi and Sasuke's father deteriorate. Itachi's behavior becomes increasingly bizarre, estranging him further from other members of the Uchiha clan. During this time, Sasuke's father, on a whim, decides to spend time with Sasuke, teaching him Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique). Sasuke eventually succeeds in performing the jutsu in front of his father, surprising him. At that moment, Sasuke finally receives his father's recognition and the right to wear the clan's emblem on his back, a sign of adulthood. He also receives a stern warning not to follow in Itachi's footsteps.

One day, on the way home from school, Sasuke finds that his entire clan killed by Itachi, who wanted to test his "capacity". Confronting Itachi in their home, he is easily defeated and subjected to the Mangekyō Sharingan. Itachi tells him to use his hatred of him to grow stronger: "If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes as me, come before me."

The two things he is interested as explained in his introduction to his Genin team, are the resurrection of his clan and the killing of "a certain man", his brother, Itachi, who inexplicably slaughtered the entire Uchiha clan, leaving Sasuke as the sole survivor. This traumatic event and the endless admiration showered upon him had largely forged his character: arrogant, even-minded, apathetic to human inquiry and fixated on revenge at all costs until Naruto comes into the equation.

Mugen Link removed

Orphaned as a kid, Mugen happened to grow up in the roughest, toughest part of old Japan you could think of: Ryukyu (present-day Okinawa). It was the bowery of its day, a combination seaport/prison camp where survival really was order #1. With so many and so diverse people arriving daily, Mugen picked up a lot and learned how to survive in the rough-and-tumble environment. Eventually, Mugen develops his own one-of-a-kind fighting style: Champloo Kendo (the term "champloo" comes from music, meaning a mixture of multiple styles). Much like the modern style known as capoeira, it's a hodgepodge of fighting moves he picked up along the way along with things he cooked up himself, all mixed together with breakdancing moves to keep things interesting. Most of the time, Mugen's a simple, sensible man who always takes the pragmatic approach to things--his way of living can boil down to just two words: "whatever works". His sword is a samurai blade with the hilt of a sai, and his sandals have steel plates nailed to the undersides--unusual, yes, but damn good ideas. He'll whoop you for your money or defend a distressed damsel if the situation suits him. But the fire's always burning in him, and once it's set off, he can become damn wild.

Mugen is a suspicious and slippery guy who's shrewd and sharp-eyed at the same time. An opportunist like no other, he lives for one thing: to keep on living life on his terms. He's anti-authoritatian, anti-traditionalist, whatever else you want to name him. The tattoos on his wrists and ankles indicate he's spent time in prison on the mainland, so it's easy to see he's not a model citizen. Basically, he'll break a rule if he wants to--simply because it's a rule (and you wonder why he can almost never agree with the prim-and-proper Jin; the first time they met it was an instant sword fight). This is a man who's out to shape his own destiny. In the process, he begins to see things around him and come to believe that it's a philosophy that the world could use a little.

The name "Mugen" can come to mean several things, depending on how you look at it. It could mean "without illusions" (alluding to his pragmatic philosophy), "not an illusion" (like "the real thing", alluding to his skill and ability to survive), or even (if you use the alternate Kanji) "without limits" (perhaps alluding to his potential).

Kuchiki Byakuya

Shinigami Captain of Squad 6

Height ? 180 cm
    Weight ? 64 kg
    Birth-date ? January 31
    Physical description ? long black hair, hairpiece, purple eyes
    Occupation ? Captain of the 6 th Division
    Sword name - Senbonzakura

Perpetually stoic, Byakuya is Kuchiki Rukia?s older brother. He is a heck of a strong shinigami, and is the commander of the 6th division. What I?m assuming to be either a dead sister or a dead wife of his looks a lot like Rukia (they could pass as twins), so Rukia must be a real member of the Kuchiki family? But I don?t think that Byakuya has told her that yet.

Byakuya doesn?t really care about Rukia, or at least that?s the impression that he gives. Somehow, I doubt that?s the actual case though. Or maybe it is, we have yet to see. Anyway, he doesn?t seem to be all that well liked. It?s probably his manner that causes that.

Byakuya apparently has some sort of internal affinity with flowers, as his sword has a nifty ability to separate into a bunch of "petals" of a sakura, and scatter and kill. Not to mention that "sakura" is part of the sword?s name, after all?

19. yikaln

A racer which known as the White Comet of Akagi. The fastest racer/leader in Red Suns/Project D using his analytical skills. Drive a Rx-7 FC3s and the coolest man...

2.Hatake Kakashi - Naruto

known as Copy Ninja and he is cool too!

3. Roy Mustang - Full Metal Alchemist

A State Alchemist. also known as The Flame Alchemist.. A very serious person but make almost every girl in the anime falls in love with him..

4. Fujiwara Takumi - Initial D

The main character in Initial D. A 18 yaers old talented racer which is trained by his father. He improved himself after every race and undefeatable..

5. Hinata - Naruto

Just love her shy face...

20. Jill_Sandwitch

#1 Mizuho (Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins)

Well, she's acually an alien from another planet sent here to study earth by becoming a teacher. But hey, she fits the bathingsuit fine as well. The glasses add to her hot appearence.

#2 Haruhara Haruko (Furi Kuri)

Another alien...........she's looking for a pirate king so she can get alot of power. Her toughness and the fact she looks good in a nurse outfit is a good combination.

#3 Mutsumi (Love Hina)

Ahh, Mutsumi, I've always loved this one. She's very ditsy and has a problem where she faints periodically. But she is also very caring and gentle. She is always supportive of ehr lvoed ones, even if she doesn't have their love, she sacrificed her love to another girl so that he was happy..(she's soo sweet!).

#4 Shinobu (2x2=Shinobuden)

Shinobu is a novice ninja who is easily tricked, she is very ditzy and I think she might be a lesbian. Any way she is very sweet and kind and she is a ninja(that just owns right there). Her master is always trying to seduce her but I think she loves her best friend(she's always trying to get with her that's why I beilve she's a lesbian)

#5 Temari (Naruto)

I don't think I need to supply her picture, everybody on these forums should know her. Any way she's a tough ninja who can get on your case if you don't act manly. I think she cna be very nice, but she seems she would be a strict wife.

Yey my top 5

21. Inuyashamish

#1 Inuyasha (Inuyasha)

Even though he's only half demon, he still pwns the demons with the king of all 1337 swords.

#2 Rock Lee (Naruto)

Since this is a Naruto forum, every one already knows why Lee is on the list.

#3 Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

I've never seen anyone better with a pistol (besides me in the original Halo) in any anime/tv show. Gets serious when the situation calls for it and kicks some ass.

#4 Goku (DB,DBZ,DBGT)

The hero of the dragonball series, uber-powerful and smart.

#5 Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)

The great spirit detective who also gets serious when the time is right, and is a bad ass in general.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2005
  22. ninjutsumaster101

1.gohan before great saiyaman (dbz) :dance :hearts
    2.Sakura :amuse
    3.Future Trunks(dbz) :shoked :spaz
    4.Naruto :smile-big
    5.Jimmy Kudo (case closed) :cool
    there you are!
    :rant ps-why did somebody just call goku smart?????!!!! :notrust
    hahahaha...lots of smilies... :laugh

Last edited: Jun 24, 2005
  23. Sanji inactive

Sanji from "One Piece"

This guy grew on me, when he was first introduced he was so bad ass, and he quickly became my favorite.

2.)

Miari Trunks from "Dragonball Z"

He was something different than a lot of the characters in Dragonball. He had a cool background story, and had a cool look. Shame he wasn't around for long, atleast he made it into a few movies.

3.)

Rock Lee from "Naruto"

Awesome character, cool personality, and he can kick ass. His Bruce Lee like look made him even cooler.

4.)

Optimus Prime from "Transformers"

Practically my hero, Prime was a bad ass. I'm talking about the original Prime, the Prime that took on every single Decepticon in Autobot City and whooped their ass.

5.)

Spike Spiegel from "Cowboy Bebop"

Without Spike, Bebop wouldn't even be half as cool. Spike carried the show on his shoulders. His laid back attitude combined with his weapon skills and fighting skills made him one bad mofo. Reminds me a lot of Lupin III.

24. Inuyashamish

goku is smart... or should i say battle smart? he always finds a way to win in every fite, even if it means sacrificing his life

25. Woody

2 Jiraiya

3 Ishida

4 Teen Gohan

I cant think of a 5 right now

26. ssouske

why in hell do you need the pics anyway??? :blink

Ok.... this is not in any particular order...

Atrun Zala - Liked him in SEED but it seems that he is totally confused in Destiny and that makes him a looser right now... hopefully a few hours later, i can see athrun kick some shinn and rey ass... I miss Saviour :sad

Sagara Sousuke - He maybe dumb as a civilian, but he is one hell of a soldier... and when it comes to using military tactics and hardware, sousuke is the best... the only problem is, kaname hits him arround 5-20x every single day :laugh

Kira Yamato - Ultimate Coordinator and Possible Newtype...

Yzak Joule and Dearka Elthman - they made SEED interesting... but i consider them to be one since if one of them was missing, the other would look stupid... :laugh

Kasuga, Ayumu a.k.a. OSAKA SAN!!! - this girl is very odd... but she is one hell of a girl... :laugh Just look at how happy she is... Aint that sweet? XD

27. oka

1) Fuji Syuusuke- prince of tennis (my AVA :amuse )
    a genius and i like the fact that he won for the sake of his friends
    2) Kakashi- naruto
    what more to say :kkchidori
    3) Folken - escaflowne

super cool character, I like the Fanelia song that he whistled when he was waiting for Van
    4) Abel nightroad - Trinity blood

New anime, but he a cool guy, coolest when he transformed, a funny guy too
    5) Tezuka -prince of tennis

great character, responsible and always doing the best. Putting the good of everyone before self.

28. R_Lee86

Reminds me of myself.

2)Sanji (One Piece)

Always keeps his cool. Loves to compete, loves teh womenz ^_^

3)Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

Again reminds me of myself, a jack ass

4)Bardock (DBZ)

Rebels are teh l333t

5)Yusuke(Yu Yu Hakusho)

I dont know why i like jackass characters so much

29. underdogdlx

Short Guy with pink hair and dull sword... you know who i'm talking about. Definetly the most skilled swordsman around and... well... y'know what? he's just cool. so there.

2. Vash The Stampede (Trigun)
    I love watching trigun just to see this guy in action. he's hilarious to watch, getting the job done withought anyone really able to tell if he actually did it on purpose or not.... the $$60 billion man, a close second to the Battousai.

3. Nara Shikamaru (Naruto)
    A quiet genius, lazy, not too strong, but able to really kick some butt if he tries.

4. Roan (Ragnarok the Animation)
    This guy is just weak... reminds me of myself, the underdog. And i just love the fact that he gets the girl in the end... :smile-big

5. Alucard (Hellsing)
    He's Cool. (period, dot)

30. Pal_dekoderis

1. Alucard - Hellsing well his sortof my idol enyway

2. Vash The Stampide - Trigun hes just cool a very interesting charicter

3. D - Vampire hunter D I love vampires what can i say more

4. Edward Elric - FMA well i have sentimence for him cuz hes a lonnghaired shorty like (well my highs like an averige girls and that pisses me off) and hes a cool guy too.

5. Ryusuke Minami - BECK the dudes just cool to me and the hes guitar skills are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2005