• Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is February 28 at 9 pm UTC.

• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Top tier simulation

Doflamingo

Ashamed
I will gladly acknowledge a difference if and when Kizaru shows it. For now we have nothing to compare it to
The mangrove kick? The lasers that broke Aokiji’s ice? All of those are on a bigger scale and resulted in more damage, unless you think all his attacks are going to result in exactly the same amount of destruction lol.

and assumming he's holding back in that kick against a pirate is intellectually dishonest.
It’s intellectually dishonest to assume Kizaru needed to put his maximum effort on someone who poses about as much threat as a fly to him. In fact, that would be flat out stupid.

So what if he’s a pirate? Why would he need to expend 100% effort on taking out prey just because he’s a pirate? Assuming that argument weighs more than the amount of force he would be required to use to respond to each situation, would be it’s own head canon. Unless of course, you think Kizaru’s personality traits and portrayal don’t matter, and that he is somehow a marine who dedicates 100% of himself to the task at hand? or perhaps Kizaru would use the same amount of effort against someone like Rayleigh, compared to someone like Arlong? So which is it?

Remember what Mihawk said? Something along the lines of him not needing his all to crush fodder. It’s the same here.

Listen, just look at the image posted in this thread. Kizaru didn’t even need to open his eyes. Hell, I’d even say it was something he could’ve done in his sleep. Although I really hope you don’t take that last part too literally and run away with it. It’s just an expression.

Last edited:

CaptainCommander

Kizaru uses this attack, and is 100% serious:
This was the Topic of the thread
The OP said he's using the same kick with maximum effort
You obviously read it
The lasers that broke Aokiji’s ice?
But I guess you forgot? I do not know why you are bringing up other attacks to defend your head canon. Completely off topic.
All of those are on a bigger scale and resulted in more damage, unless you think all his attacks are going to result in exactly the same amount of destruction lol.
destruction is Lolz. Plenty of shoenen characters don't do more than destroy small buildings but we know they have more power than those who incinerate entire cities. If mangakas were consistent with destruction then no one would have dc feats or everyone who would destroy the setting in no time.

Doflamingo

Ashamed
This was the Topic of the thread

You obviously read it

But I guess you forgot? I do not know why you are bringing up other attacks to defend your head canon. Completely off topic.

What are you talking about? You said we had nothing to compare it to, so I brought up his other attacks only to illustrate the difference.
destruction is Lolz. Plenty of shoenen characters don't do more than destroy small buildings but we know they have more power than those who incinerate entire cities.
Irrelevant since we are talking about an Admiral who's a top tier, so dismissing Kizaru's dc would be moot, as he can pretty much do either that you just suggested.

If mangakas were consistent with destruction then no one would have dc feats or everyone who would destroy the setting in no time.

Noted, but you're ignoring things like context, portrayal, and evidence.

Again, what makes you think Kizaru was trying against Apoo? Again, what headcanon?

CaptainCommander

What are you talking about? You said we had nothing to compare it to, so I brought up his other attacks only to illustrate the difference.
I made it quite clear earlier:

. This is not about Kizaru's other attacks or his position, it is about his kick. What you are doing is called a Red Herring.
Irrelevant since we are talking about an Admiral who's a top tier
Case in point. You have abandonned the topic without conceeding and are distracting others/going off topic with the seperate issue.
Noted, but you're ignoring things like context, portrayal, and evidence.
I am ignoring your attempt to distance from the thread topic yes.

Doflamingo

Ashamed
He said Kizaru is being 100% serious, which I doubt we’ve seen.
Same circumstances as the Apoo K.O.(which, he looked like he could’ve done it in his sleep), just different mindset and power in one kick.
This was my post, based on what the OP said, and in response to another user who compared the attack to the mangrove kick, which was far more impressive.

You said that it's headcanon for me to assume he "wasn't being 100% serious" when he took out Apoo. I then attempted to counter your claim against me by bringing up arguments to support why it was unlikely for him to have been 100% serious.

It's all part of the same argument, and I've maintained that this isn't simply an argument based on his kick, but an issue of mindset and effort level well.

I made it quite clear earlier:

, and being 100% serious

fixed for you.

Yes, isn't that what we've been arguing this whole time?

. This is not about Kizaru's other attacks or his position, it is about his kick. What you are doing is called a Red Herring.
Nope. I've simply been attempting to respond to your claims against me.

Just to clarify however, if you wish to return to the topic at hand, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

I brought up the lasers against Aokiji's ice as a measure of mindset and circumstance. Again, reference my original post which was a response to a user who brought up the Mangrove kick for comparison. Therefore, there was a comparison. However, if you want to simply focus on the kick on Apoo, which is the topic of the thread, I'll willingly concede Kiz' other attacks, it's not a problem at all.
Case in point. You have abandonned the topic without conceeding and are distracting others/going off topic with the seperate issue.

I am ignoring your attempt to distance from the thread topic yes.

The thread topic is based on Kizaru using the same kick, and being "100% serious". This means we are to take mindset, effort level, along with the kick itself into account. My post was based on the OP.

Last edited:

CaptainCommander

if you want to simply focus on the kick on Apoo, which is the topic of the thread, I'll willingly concede Kiz' other attacks, it's not a problem at all.

The thread topic is based on Kizaru using the same kick, and being "100% serious". This means we are to take mindset, effort level, along with the kick itself into account. My post was based on the OP.
Cool, glad you concede and agree to leave out the red herring.

Dragon D Xebec

Hahahahahahaha
Marco didn't give scratch to Kizaru while Dressrosa Luffy while bandaged bruised Fujitora. Pre TS Luffy sent Aokiji flying in static position while Marco needed momentum advantage to send Kizaru fying.

Marco stopped Big Mom attack which did zero physical damage
Attack Big Mom did against Marco was Heavenly Fire. It has nothing to do with physical strength. That attack one hundred percent is elemental attack.

That's the same attack Reiju tanked.

And Reiju didn't have any physical damage after she tanked it.

I mean look at Reiju she tanked an attack Big Mom used on Marco and Reiju didn't have physical damage/injuries. So Marco stopping Big Mom attack which did no physical damge is not strength feat. Luffy or even Sanji could easily replicate Marco feat.

Marco ap feat is still zero.:pepesip

Wayne With The Ism

Putting King and Queen in a temporary chokehold is no different than Apoo fighting off both Zoro and Drake at the same time, yeah... it means absolutely nothing.

And he’s the only one he has fought and beat and will be the only one he’s fought... and beat... you think you can debate with me but you aren’t on my level at all...

Luffy is the MC of the story, if King or Marco got in his way during WCI Luffy would have figured out a way to beat them, just like he had to figure out a way to beat Katakuri despite being massively weaker than him like he was.
Not at your level, you're correct, I'm way above you. Most of your posts I've seen are emotion and biased based arguments when it comes to debates. You aren't worth my time. Only thing I respect about you is you admit when you are wrong, which is why I'll respond. What happened to Apoo afterwards? The same is not happening with Marco. I hope Oda doesn't off panel Marco's fight/s. He WB 2nd in command. Mr. Kata took 10 hours and still couldn't get Luffy. Kata is a stepping point for Luffy. He got foresight. Just like Doffy, another stepping point for Luffy mentioning awakening, to finally fight Yonkous. You're just active in the forums. I don't have as much free time as a lame such as yourself calling yourself an OG when you're filled with contradictions and emotions with most of your debates. Real OGs are people who've mastered their emotions look at things from both perspectives and give wisdom to people.

Last edited:

DiscoZoro20

Ōka Shichibukai
Show me Marco hurting kizaru

You can't

Dude spare me this Idiotic nonsense. You can play your biased Troll nonsense regarding Marco in the Kindergarden. Katakuri and Post skip Marco feats put this bs already to rest and I am not going to join your silly games here. Show me Kizaru Hurting Alvida then we talk again. Until then Bait somewhere else.

Jo Ndule

Dude spare me this Idiotic nonsense. You can play your biased Troll nonsense regarding Marco in the Kindergarden. Katakuri and Post skip Marco feats put this bs already to rest and I am not going to join your silly games here. Show me Kizaru Hurting Alvida then we talk again. Until then Bait somewhere else.
Lol kizaru has hurt Marco but he healed himself
Kizaru has hurt wb...supernovas

Since when did Kizaru fight alvida?

Marco has failed to hurt Top tiers or high tiers he fought.

You are the one trolling, Marco AP sucks

Top Bottom