1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

total # cannon & total # filler

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by bluewolf, Jun 1, 2007.

1. bluewolf mostly lurking

I am trying to track this down but unfortunatly dont have the resources here to access everything i need. can some one help me out?

I want to figure out the total number of cannon episodes vs the total number of filler episodes.

other than the year and a half worth of fillers in the original naruto series there was maybe 6 or 7 episodes of filler (not including movies and specials)

can any one give me a a total run down.. nothing too specific just a final count.

Naruto X number total episoeds
    Y cannon
    Z filler

Naruto shippuden 16 episodes
    16 cannon
    0 filler

an episode is filler or cannon bassed on a 51% ratio. the episode where temari and TenTen fight for example is Cannon even though it has filler content because its mostly Cannon. the same for the last 3 shippuden episodes.

some of the early Filler Marathon episodes however count as filler because they were 90% filler with one or two sceens of cannon.

Tags:
  2. Catterix is a super awesome

If so, we've had 92 complete, and utter filler episodes in Part 1.

And thus 128 episodes of canon in Part 1.

I won't do Shippuden as its too difficult top narrow down.

And then we've had others that were filler but still part of the main plot, with bits of canon thrown in (such as Ten Ten V Temari and Naruto trying to stay on Gamabunta's back).

Your deduction on what is "filler" is fairly flawed. Because for example, episode 3 of Shippuden is a 70.30 ratio of filler, but it is not a filler episode. It progresses the storyline and all that's filler helps to do that. It has alot of filler, but I refuse to accept it as a "filler episode" lol Same goes for things Ten Ten VS Temari, as you said yourself.

3. Na- When in doubt, Whip it out

2.nded.

4. bluewolf mostly lurking

Original Naruto 220 episodes
    128 cannon
    92 filler

Shippuden naruto 16 episodes
    16 cannon
    0 filler

total naruto 236 episodes
    144 cannon
    92 filler

just to be sure you included the early filler episodes like kakashis mask and run idate run in the filler count correct?