1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Tournament Match 16: Z vs. Kid Buu

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Megadoomer, Sep 25, 2006.

Who do you think would win?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2006.
  1. Z (Tenchi Muyo!)

64.7%
  2. Kid Buu (Dragon Ball Z)

35.3%
  1. Megadoomer

• No immortality
    • Can't move as fast as or faster than the speed of light (However, they can move at a speed that's about the speed of light)
    • Can't destroy the planet
    • Fighters can't time-travel during the fights or revive themselves from the dead
    • All characters with the power to destroy planets will be de-powered enough so that they can't
    • No nigh-indestructable shields (such as Dark Schnieder's 200+ barriers or Aka no Ou's barrier)
    EXTRA RULES (only in effect for this match):
    • Z is depowered enough to be below cosmic level.
    ---
    VS.
    Z vs. KID BUU

A few days ago, Bibidi's second child found the Dragon Balls. Remembering his father's creations, and the people his brother had hypnotised to serve him, he used his two wishes to revive Kid Buu and recreate the most powerful person that Babidi had hypnotised in that form. Majin Vegeta was created, separate from Vegeta, and Kid Buu revived in that form. However, Majin Vegeta left almost immediately to find and kill Goku (who was fused with the normal Vegeta at the time, and off of the planet (see Vegetto vs. Master Asia summary)), and Kid Buu killed the brother of Babidi. Without Goku (or, as he should be called, Vegetto) to kill the two, they went on murderous rampages throughout the universe. Luckily for the inhabitants of the Dragon Ball world, they decided to start elsewhere. Kid Buu, who can survive in space, flew to the planet that Z happened to be on. Meanwhile, Z was training on the planet, which was a mostly uninhabited mountainous planet. Despite being sent back in time to be raised again, he still found out that Tenchi has more potential than him, so he is training to surpass Tenchi until Kid Buu lands.

"Hm... What is that power? It's nothing in comparison to my own, of course, but it might give me some light practice." Z flies over to where Kid Buu had landed, and sees the short skinny monster standing in a crater. Grinning maniacally, Kid Buu points at Z, a beam of energy forming on the tip of his finger...
    ---
    Let the voting begin! There might not be a planet left after this one!

Tags:
  2. SoulTaker

Z kills Kid Buu with a light hawk wing sword.

3. Endless Mike

I've been waiting for this match, should be a good one.

Anyway, since Z is a confirmed lightspeeder, then with the restriction in place he can be going at just below lightspeed, while Buu will be limited to somewhere below that, so we can safely say Z has the speed advantage.

His attacks are much faster and cover wider angles as well, and have a much longer range, so he could simply pick Buu off with a blast from a couple AUs away.

4. ~Shin~

In combat speed Kid Buu<<<<<<Z but in travel speed Kid Buu>>>>>Z since kid buu can also do IT in the anime, i don't know if it's canon or not so i might be wrong but overall I think Z has this one

5. Endless Mike

IT won't help Buu for anything other than running away. Besides, Z can teleport himself and others without even touching them.

6. Keollyn Retired Staff

I'm going to go with Z here. With relative ease.

7. Kisame

Its not IT. Its the Kaioshin teleport technique and doesn't need a ki signal.

8. Vicious

so Z has all 5 LHW right? ,if so thats enough for this battle.!
    Z Wins

9. Ryuji Yamazaki

10. vagnard

Z will hit Boo with a Light Hawk Wing Sword....suddenly Boo will discover than he can't regenerate anymore....he will dissapear in a nice show of sparks.

11. The Nameless Pharaoh

Buu is too crazy for Z. Overkill, Kid Buu FTW.

12. Megadoomer

Just wondering, I know that the only competitors that are considered 'cosmic' are Tenchi, Z, and Dark Schneider, but what makes Z and Tenchi considered 'cosmic'?

13. ~Shin~

Wait if kid buu can teleport then how will Z even touch him?

14. Endless Mike

15. Megadoomer

Buu fires a small beam of energy aimed at Z's heart, but Z teleports out of the way. Z reappears behind Buu.

"Do you really think you can kill me that way?" Z's Light Hawk Wings appear, and chop the deranged bubblegum-like monster in half. Z turns to walk away. "That was just pathetic. Is there anything on this planet that can hold my attention for more than three seconds?" Buu's severed top half grins, fuses with the bottom half, and charges up a large ki ball. Z doesn't seem to notice and continues to walk, and when Kid Buu finishes charging, he throws the energy ball at the unaware Z. Z sticks his hand behind him, grabbing the ki ball in midair and using the Light Hawk Wings to make it so the ki ball doesn't disintegrate his arm.

"This is honestly pathetic. Do you think you can beat me?" Buu sticks its tongue out at Z, then uses Instant Transmission to disappear. Buu reappears so Z is between Buu and the energy ball, and before Z can defend himself, Buu kicks Z into the energy ball. It explodes, completely destroying a quarter of the planet, but leaving Buu unharmed. Laughing crazily, Buu floats away, but Z comes out of the gaping crater, flies at Buu, and punches him in the back. Buu turns around in a way that would make a chiropractor scream in horror, his legs still facing forward, but his body turned backwards. "You're not so bad! I'll make sure your death is a spectacular one!" Z's Light Hawk Wings slice Buu's body into bite-sized pieces, and finishes Buu off with a blast of energy, leaving nothing left of the demon. "I think I'm done with this planet." Z floats through space, moving onto the next planet. Moments later, the planet that Buu and Z were fighting on explodes.

---Z ADVANCES!---