1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Tournament Match 18: Shirosaki (Hollow Ichigo) vs. Kazuma

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Megadoomer, Oct 23, 2006.

Who do you think would win?

Poll closed Oct 25, 2006.
  1. Shirosaki (Bleach)

33.3%
  2. Kazuma (s-CRY-ed)

66.7%
  1. Megadoomer

GENERAL RULES:
    • No immortality
    • Can't move as fast as or faster than the speed of light (However, they can move at a speed that's about the speed of light)
    • Can't destroy the planet
    • Fighters can't time-travel during the fights or revive themselves from the dead
    • All characters with the power to destroy planets will be de-powered enough so that they can't
    • No nigh-indestructable shields (such as Dark Schnieder's 200+ barriers or Aka no Ou's barrier)
    EXTRA RULES:
    • Shirosaki can be seen and hurt
    • Shirosaki has no time limit
    ---
    VS.
    SHIROSAKI vs. KAZUMA

(Note: I know that the picture is not of Shirosaki, but I couldn't find an average-sized one, so this will have to do for now)

Ichigo is in a cave while it is raining, having cornered an arrancar inside the cave. Ichigo had never met this arrancar before, but he seems powerful. Deciding to kill him off the bat, Ichigo transforms into his Bankai. However, before he can begin attacking, a person shouts from behind him.

"Shocking First Bullet!" A teenager with an armoured arm smashes into Ichigo's back, giving the arrancar time to escape. Shirosaki, for reasons of his own, takes over Ichigo's body and rises to his feet.

"You interfered. I need to spill some blood today. I guess your's will do. It probably won't make up for the loss of the chance to kill the arrancar, but it's a start."

"What are you, some kind of demon?"

Shirosaki laughs. "I'm a Hollow, not a demon. You're pretty close, though. Now..." Shirosaki draws Zangetsu. "Prepare to die for interfering with my matters."

"That mask on your face will be in shards when I'm through with you!" Kazuma gets ready to fight.
    ---
    Sorry for the lateness. Let's start voting!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Endless Mike

Since Kazuma in third form can go lightspeed, in this fight he'll be just under lightspeed, and blitz the hell out of hollow Ichigo. I vote for him.

3. Vicious

yah kazuma is to much for Shirosaki(HI) hes the kooliest alter user and the most powerful so,
    Kazuma FTW..

4. Suzumebachi

Couldn't Kazuma just take him apart and use him for his altar?

5. blacklusterseph004

Possibly. I think humans would also struggle to function effectively in proximity to a being with high reiatsu. Shirosaki's reiatsu (if he releases it) may impede kazuma's movement somewhat.

6. Giorno Giovannax

There are two things that I need to discuss before giving my answer on this match.

1. Ichigo cannot transform into Shirosaki. Shirosaki is Shirosaki, and is Ichigo's hollow alter-ego. Shirosaki can take over Ichigo but Ichigo can't go into Hollw state. What you may be confusing with is his Vaizard State, in which by summoning his hollow mask, Ichigo gains Shirosaki's hollow reiatsu and is able to use the souped-up GT, which is Shirosaki's Kuroi Getsuga. Check out my Bleachverse analysis on the meta-battledome for more info.

2. For the Kazuma being able to travel at lightspeed, that to me seems debatable. Now, he did indeed fly into outer space with Ryuho, that is true, but it seemed to be like it was "in the moment" feat and the reason for that is that he never replicated that speed again. The other time he showed lightspeed was in his final form in his last fight against Ryuho but then again, all they did was fly into outer space and then fight, but they never really showed anything that resembles lightspeed. Even when they travelled to space, it was not like they went from earth to space in nanoseconds. And also, throughout that entire fight except when they went to space, everyone was able to see it.

Even Uruzane (I believe he is the one that has the ability to use melons in whatever way he wants) along with Ellion were able to broadcast the entire fight on the Lost Ground and everyone was able to see it. Even Mimori and Kanami were able to track down the fight. So, I would say Kazuma moves more at the speed of sound or faster than the human eye, but not lightspeed. Too many inconsistencies for that to be absolute fact and since logic defeats inconsistency, thus the lightspeed feat is pretty much invalid or inconsistent.

Having said that, I say Shirosaki wins. He is faster than Kazuma in both shikai and bankai form and since we are using bankai Shirosaki in this one (I'm assuming we are) and is far ruthless and expericenced with Bankai than Ichigo and thus will speedblitz Kazuma from the get-go and unless Kazuma goes into his third form, he will get destroyed and even if he does go to his third form, his chances of winning will not dramatically increased by more than 30%, considering that there is also the factor of Shirosaki's spirit pressure. If Shirosaki leaks his spirit pressure, I don't see Kazuma being able to handle the pressure or at least move as fast as he can.

7. Endless Mike

Wasn't it stated he moves at lightspeed? At least I think it was.

8. Giorno Giovannax

Not really, unless I need to re-watch the anime, but it was never really stated and also, they would need to show consistent proof of it, which he has not. Thus, under the law of logic, it is not true.

9. Captain Pimp

When did Kazuma ever went lightspeed? I don't remember him or anyone saying that in the anime...:oh

But his final form is friggin strong though..

10. ~Shin~

Yea, i don't remember them ever stating that kazuma is lightspeed can someone show some proof

11. CM Pope

Basically Kazuma is bloody fast, light speed or not.

That said I think Unified Alter-form Kazuma takes this one quite easily, but in his Shell Bullit (not a typo) form Hollow Ichigo could take him apart.

I'm going for Kazuma.

12. Code

He may not have replicated the speed again because he didn't need to, as that was in the last episode I believe. They went from Earth to space, whcih is tens of thousands of kilometers above, pretty quickly.

Either way, if manga is included, Kazuma can steal speed. Which he used when he fought Straight Cougar, whose mere movement causes a bunch of a sonic booms due to his speed. So Kazuma appearantly copied that speed. And I seriously doubt that Ichigo would kill him in one blow for that to be pointless, if it even harms him, considering how much damage he could take (along with the fact that he can regenerate himself, I believe he grew back a limb at one point after absobing some medicine through his body or something along those lines) even pre-Scryed evolution form (though I haven't read the last volume to see how much of an increase in abilities that was...).

Regardless of which version of Kazuma is used, I'd definitely say Kazuma wins.

13. Giorno Giovannax

Your first statement doesn't make sense. You cannot not need to move at lightspeed if you are able to, especially if we are referring to that as a speed you can attain or your maximum speed, without any special technique. The only time you don't need to move fast is probably if you are referring to a speed technique like soru or shunpo but Kazuma doesn't possess speed techniques and thus the only speed he can use is his true speed, which you guys keep on saying that he can move at the speed of light in his third form, yet he never does it consistenly which means that he does not possess lightspeed capabilities because he never replicates it at all and thus without consistency of proof, the statement that he moves at the speed of light is false.

When you say they went from earth to space very quickly, that just showed that they can move pretty far but that never showed lightspeed because if it was, it would have been instant like IT or other very fast characters have shown like the Flash. Heck, even speed of lightning, which is half the speed of light, would have been fast as hell and they don't show that type of speed either which reinforces my theory that they can only move faster than the speed of sound or at the speed of sound.

For the manga feat of stealing Cougar's speed, you have to look at it deeply.

First off, you can't really steal speed or at least someone's normal speed. I mean, speed is just describing the rate of motion, many times over distance per time, that's all. I mean, logically you can't steal someone's speed because speed is not something tangible or something that can be stolen. However, what if someone, like Cougar, has a power that gives him the ability that make things everything, even him, faster than the speed of sound. Then, Kazuma would not be stealing speed as in speed itself but rather he stole some of Cougar's alter power that allowed to move fast.

That would make more sense since then logic can attribute it as absorption, like Rogue.

To me, that means that Manga Kazuma can absorb one's alter power and put it in his but the thing is that Shirosaki does not use any alter power but uses reiatsu and you can't substitute reiatsu for alter power since they are made of different type of energies, thus Kazuma would not be able to seal Shirosaki's bankai speed since it is not really an ability of Shirosaki's but more like his normal speed.

And also, I think the OP is referring to the anime version of Kazuma since it is the one most known to the posters.

Either way, if Kazuma goes to this third form, he has a chance to win but in his first two forms, I don't see him keeping up with Shirosaki's speed and Shirosaki can more than match Kazuma's bullets with Getsuga Tenshou which is very powerful but highly underrated here in the OB.

But I guess it doesn't matter what I think since Kazuma is winning the polls here and just shows that a character can win against someone that is more than a match for him because of a few statements that are not even consistent or true overhyping his status. Don't get me wrong, Kazuma is a good fighter and would give Shirosaki a good fight but like I said, until he goes to his third form, I don't see Kazuma overwhelming Shirosaki like alot of people said he would. I mean, is his power even close to Shirosaki's spirit pressure? Ask yourselves that as well.

14. Ryuji Yamazaki

I give it to The Shell Bullet.