1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Tournament Rules... since apparently we actually DID need to go there.

Discussion in 'Tournament Battledome' started by Stealth Tomato, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealth Tomato

I thought MAYBE some of this would be understood, but no, you guys had to go blow it all to shit. So, pending changes, these are the rules for these tournaments.

1. NO TAKING THINGS TO OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUMS. This means no whoring yourself out with threads in other sections, no excessive postwhoring in threads in other sections, etc. This is meant to be a fun little contest, and it just ruins things if you run around the forums screaming VOTE FOR ME SO I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF, YOU'RE MY FRIEND RIGHT?
    2. Actually there is no number 2. Making myspaces with boob shots of little girls and whoring on MSN and the like cannot be enforced here, no matter how much worse than the things outlined in rule 1 they are.

I'm not going to enforce this with mass post deletion or bans or anything... yet. I hope I don't have to enforce this at all. I'm hoping everyone gets the message and this is the end of it. But I suppose we will have to see.

Have a nice day.

Love,

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.