1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

[Bleach] Tousen FC~!!

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Tousen, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Tousen

"take the path with the least bloodshed."​

Owner:
    Myself Of Course
    :amuse

Members:
    *Kepa
    *The Elephant King
    *Mousowi
    *Maramusa
    *Lord Tyki Mikk
    *Shadow Blade
    *Cyckness
    *Chamcham Trigger
    *Renegade Raine
    *Byakuya
    *Protect_The_Butter
    *funkmasterswede
    *TheDarkAdonis45
    *Haterade
    *Ram
    *KuroKaster
    *kusari-gama77
    *AbaraiRenji
    *The Pooh
    *LivingHitokiri
    *HEATAQUA
    *adil.adil
    *KageBoy
    *Sanori
    *blacklusterseph004 - made the front banner
    *Foretold
    *Ghostalexc-My Banner Slave
    *Totitos
    *PimpBot5K
    *FoxxyKat
    *Harlita
    *Gaara27
    *Hellripper
    *Tayuya x Kimimaro 4eva
    *LIL_M0
    *M
    *Ban_Mido
    *♠Mr.Nibbles♠
    *Black Q
    *Keme
    *Shn275
    *KonohaFreebird
    *Lemonade
    *Kaname Tōsen
    *Kaenboshi
    *♪ Noitora ♫
    *Lieutenant Bailey
    *SabakuNoAal
    *Ozzmosis
    *~Hyuuga_Lily~
    *Sephiroth
    *sasural

Spoiler: Banners

Spoiler: Allies

Aizen FC
    Wonderwice FC

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
    Tags:
  2. Tousen

Spoiler: Personal Information
    Division: 9th *Resigned*
    Height: 176cm
    Weight: 61kg
    Birthday: November 13th
    Blood Type: unknown
    First Seen: Volume 010, Chapter 081

Spoiler: Description
    Tousen has dark skin and dark brown hair (purple in the anime). He wears the traditional shinigami uniform with the sleeves rolled up to the shoulder and his captain's haori over it; the uniform is tied with a purple obi sash. He also wears an orange scarf around his neck, white boots, and black, fingerless gloves. He has been blind since birth. He usually wears a clear visor, although this was not always the case.

Tousen's creed in life is to, "take the path with the least bloodshed."

Spoiler: History
    Tousen dedicated his life to following the path with the least bloodshed when a woman special to him died. She herself followed this path and Tousen idolized her for it. Her dream was to become a shinigami and use her powers to maintain a peaceful world. Soon after she was accepted by the Academy, however, her husband killed her because she scolded him for killing a comrade over a petty argument. Tousen took her zanpakutō upon her death and vowed that he would fight for justice without unnecessary bloodshed from then on. Shortly after, Tousen joined the shinigami.

Spoiler: Suzumushi
    Tousen Kaname's Suzumushi

Even though he is blind, Ninth Division Captain Tousen Kaname is incredibly strong and acts only on his morals. He is the peace seeking captain who constantly fights against violence, but ironically he has left Soul Society along with Ichimaru Gin and has joined Aizen's side. His actions have left all who knew him very confused. Tousen happens to carry a very powerful zanpakutou with very unique abilities that suit him well.

Zanpakutou: Suzumushi (Pure Insect)

Sealed Form:

Appearance:

Tousen's Zanpakutou has a longer blade than most zanpakutous. The guard is a tear drop shape with designs over it. Attached to the edge of the guard, or the narrow part of the tear drop shape, is a large metal ring. This ring is used in a way when Tousen releases his Bankai. The hilt of Suzumushi is a bright orange color.

Fighting Style:

Tousen is very skilled with his zanpakutou. The fact that he is blind has only increased his abilities at fighting, as it motivates him to work harder than anyone else. He is probably also very good at sensing other people's reiatsu, as well as locating by sound. Tousen is strong enough to even cut through arrancar skin with relative ease, as he did to Grimmjow's arm.

Ability: Suzumushi Second Style: Crimson Flying Locusts

The Crimson Flying Locusts is an incredibly strong ability where Tousen uses Suzumushi and summons a very large number of blades in front of him, all lined up in a fan shape. The blades, or "Crimson Locusts", then fan out towards the enemy at incredibly high speeds. The result is an attack with a large area of effect, and is also capable of inflicting massive damage. Tousen was able to cause an entire section of building to collapse from this attack.

Shikai Release: "Nake, Suzumushi"

Appearance:

Suzumushi does not change form in Shikai release.

Fighting Style:

When Suzumushi releases into Shikai, it appears to darken the area around the user. It is not known if it has the ability to cut off one's senses, but it does have the ability to cause sleep. Tousen most likely uses this ability to end fights that he does not want to participate in, or because it's a very moral way of taking an opponent out -- no effort needed, and no one gets hurt.

Bankai Release: Enmakoorogi (Cricket Demon of Darkness)

Appearance:

In Bankai release, Suzumushi still takes on its normal form of a katana. What really changes is the area affected by the bankai. When Tousen releases Bankai, the ring on Suzumushi's guard starts to spin, and grows in size. After the ring leaves the guard, it is split into nine identical ones and then sent out with a swing from Suzumushi's blade. The rings surround the enemy and begin to absorb all the senses around that area like a black hole. When fully assembled, the bankai appears to be a massive arena inside a huge pitch black balloon. Now the rings serve the purpose of keeping the big balloon like arena in place, and also have kanji formed in the circle.

Fighting Style:

Suzumushi's Bankai release takes away the ability to see, hear, smell and sense spiritual pressure of anyone not holding it. Basically, the enemy is trapped in an empty void. The main point to his Bankai is to strike fear that would cripple the enemy. More often than not the enemy would start to panick and loose his ability to think clearly, which would result in his or her immediate defeat. In a way, his Bankai eliminates the enemy's advantage over Tousen due to sight, not that they had any to begin with. Tousen is the true master inside the Cricket Demon of Darkness. If he takes fights seriously, he can immediately take out his enemy by beheading them before they even know what struck them. Zaraki Kenpachi is the only known person to have braved his Bankai without dying.

Summary:

Suzumushi has a very powerful ability even when it is sealed. The Crimson Flying Locusts is an amazing ability which can be used to take out large numbers of weaker enemies easily. The attack does huge damage, and appears to be relatively hard to dodge. In Shikai, it has an ability that immediately causes the enemy to loose consciousness and fall asleep. This probably works like an instant KO on weaker enemies, saving Tousen plenty of time, as well as not making a huge mess. If the enemy is too strong for that, than Suzumshi's Bankai solves. By eliminating all the senses of the enemy, Suzumushi's Cricket Demon of Darkness would probably cause most people to immediately become completely useless. Only the strong, or possibly insane, can survive this attack, which happens to be more mental than physical.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  3. Tousen

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  4. Tousen

Hero

Best Glasses

Tousens Past

Ninth Division Tribute

Ninth Division Bleach Ending

In The Shadows

Tribute To Tousen

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  5. Vile.47

Note I changed my name, I was previously The_Future_Three, please change the list!! By the way, we both can be members but you'll handle the list and I'll spam.:smile-big

6. Mousowi

7. Chamcham Trigger

Ohhh can I join?
    In the bleach divisions fc, I'm capt'n of the 9th division, and I keep it tidy too :)
    j

8. The Pooh

Willing to join, since Tousen's too cool to be ignored.

9. kusari-gama77

im deffinetly gonna join tousen is so kick ass

10. Itachi Pwnz All

I like how Tousen acts...he's very into Justice my type of guy...And his Bankai is pretty dope.

11. AbaraiRenji

psh count me in w/o a doubt. You can't be about to make a cosplay outfit for a character w/o being part of at least one of his fan clubs. Im Going to be a kick ass Tousen come AWA 06...You guys got any suggestions on how to make the best cosplay outfits? It'll be my first time and you only have 1 time to make a first impression ya know.

12. kusari-gama77

14. secondeded

15. Crowe

16. Oh noes my cover. :(

Hey pek. Just so you know I voted for you in the Nybarius vs Judgeito Thread.

17. Crowe

Bah, I noticed it long ago. I just refresh a page and I have a list with your new accounts. ^^

How nice, though it's pretty obvious I'd own them if I just tried.

18. accounts? I only got this one. Hence the 85 posts. I had lots of battledome threads to catch up on.

19. Crowe

20. Oh <.<

Can you guys seriously look into my Tousen account and see I did nothing wrong for all that time. All of my Tousen accounts.

I never did anything since my banishment on my main name.

21. IBU

Sign me up please, he is one of my favourite characters and very underrated imo. I find him to have a very interesting personality if nothing else.

22. KuroKaster

Sign me up boys i'm going to have to do his costume soon too!

23. Ram

wow, so few members. I'm going to join, because he's Aizen's mate.

24. Wobbly

25. Vile.47

Tousen shall not die either!!! And I'm starting to like his new hairstyle too.

26. Ram

thx for signing me up.

27. Adonis

I'll join. I know how hellish it is to try to keep open a Tousen Fanclub.

28. IBU

We should start a new Tousen FC, since the owner of this one never comes around and updates member list and such.

29. Furious George

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for disrespecting Tousen-sama with such low membership numbers. Joinage.

30. Shadow Blade

I'll join. Tousen is one of my favorite characters in Bleach.