1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Tousen Vs Aizen

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by GintathePuppetmaster, Jun 4, 2007.

1. GintathePuppetmaster O-part Appraiser

Winner Tousen reasons why.......it's tousen damn it he can't be affected by Aizen's Shikai(Because it only affects those with sight) he hasn't even shown half his ture power and has the power to control two zanpakutos(ASK BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING about that and WAIT for my reply I'm at school right now) and could probably keep up with Aizen's natural speed since can't be distracted by the shikai

Tags:
  2. ez Jesus Christ

he can't keep up with Aizen at all. They're not even close to in the same league. Aizen would still trash him because of the immense reiatsu difference. If he hits Aizen with his sword I see it breaking.

3. GintathePuppetmaster O-part Appraiser

...........your on crack right?.......because theres 3 factors you need to take into account

1.We've never seen Aizen's true Post SS speed
    2.We've never seen Tousen's true post SS speed but he was able to walk up behind the 6th's espada without the 6th's not even knowing
    3.We've only seen when people ARE affected by the Shikai(that can be already actived 20 seconds from the time we see him attack for all we know on the mountain he was already standing behind ichigo but made him think that he was infront of him)

4. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

5. ez Jesus Christ

i'm on crack? perhaps you don't know who Aizen is.

1. Aizen destroys Renji's shikai with his hand
    2. Aizen blocks Bankai Ichigo with 1 finger
    3. Aizen makes grimmjow get on his knees with just reiatsu release.

And guess what? All these people I listed have never been affected by his shikai. Including Renji.

you obviously don't realize what relative power difference is. If Aizen can make Grimmjow get on his knees by just reiatsu release why would he need to use his sword?

6. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

tousen hasnt shown half his true power? what about aizen's bankai? tousen only uses one zakupakuto

7. Protege What?! I'm Only A

Exactly, Aizen would kill Tousen no doubt.

Even though I am a Tousen fan :huh

8. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

tousen has gotta be the weakest link in those 3 ex captains

9. Key #1

..........Azien ofcourse, no need for me to explain.

10. Magoichi Original way of the Gun

Go back and watch Bleach again, and this time pay more attention to Aizen's skills.

11. Hoshigaki The true Pimp of Iceland

if tousen could kill aizen then he would have done already, or just simply taken over his throne

12. Aokiji Well-Known Member

Technically he's right, Tousen could be stronger (lol) because we don't kow what both are capable of. Evidence that Aizen is stronger? (I'm playin devil's advocate here, ok?)

13. GintathePuppetmaster O-part Appraiser

Idoit all of you are just plain idoits have we seen all of tousens Reiatsu?No

Have we seen tousen's true Zanpakuto? NO! He just been using the one of the girl who he had feelings for who was killed by her husband(this fact is in manga making it a part of canon)

Aizen was yes able to block the attack with one finger but yet had to use his Shikai to win

if you know bleach you would notice that you can't control Reiatsu effect area when it's released it just crushes everything weaker then it and Tousen didn't even flinch even thought he was standing right next to grimmjow meaning he was exposed to as much Reiatsu as he was

and if Aizen's bankai is anything like his shikai tousen has nothing to worry about

and IF you Magoichi could see Aizen's zanpakuto is his main strenght then you would know how useless he is against tousen and that we haven't seen Aizen in a fair fight against Kenpachi now have we or if Aizen's zanpakuto had the same effect as tousen that you must be touching it to see throught the illuison you can't tell me that Aizen wouldn't get messed up?

Now theres the fact that Tousen can use someone else zanpakuto which is pretty much crafted to a persons soul that puts him as being probably the most powerful being known to bleach we don't know HIS personal zanpakuto's form or powers and we're not sure on how much the girls zanpakuto limits his true power

14. ez Jesus Christ

Yeah we've all seen the inconsistency. First he can't severly damage a kenpachi with eyepatch on. Then he goes and cuts off Grimmjow's arm.
    And what if we haven't seen his true zanpaktou? Does that mean he's suddenly going to use it in this fight where both characters fight with all that they've shown? No I don't think so.
    No he didn't. He stood there messing around with Ichigo and Renji without releasing even a bit of reiatsu.
    No you can direct it at the people you want it to effect. See Nanao.
    and if Aizen's bankai is anything like his shikai tousen has nothing to worry about
    Who is Magochi? :headscrat
    No Aizen's main strength isn't his zanpaktou. It's what makes him nearly undefeatable. His main strength is that he's become a peek shinigami, meaning he's mastered all four arts to a tee.
    LoL did you just call tousen the most powerful being known in bleach because he can POSSIBLY use two zanpaktous? Until he draws a second zanpaktou, it's pure speculation. It doesn't matter how much it limits his true power, that's all he has for this fight. Speculation won't do shit. I could say Ichigo's going to beat everyone going by typical shonen law because the protagonist is stronger than everyone by the end of the series, thus there's no point in putting him up against anyone in Bleach.

15. Metric Jay Chou tard

Aizen trashes Tousen, even if Tousen had 100 Zanpakutous.

16. Magoichi Original way of the Gun

We haven't seen any of Aizen's either. Whats your point?

Officially we know he only has the one Zanpakuto, Suzumushi. He might not even have another Zanpakuto, then whats he going to do?

Did you know that Tousen can't do that?

:rofl no. At that time Grimmjow wasn't releasing any reiatsu. How do you think Ichigo managed to stand next to him?

We don't know what Aizen's bankai is, so you can't justify Tousen a definite winner based on this assumption.

His shikai is far from being his main strength. I can tell you haven't been carefully watching Bleach. Plus I don't think Aizen would be stupid enough to use his Shikai against Tousen.

Cast your mind back to the first episode. Who's Zanpakuto did Ichigo use? Yes, Rukia's! And I chuckled when you called Tousen the most powerful being.

Re-read your posts before posting them. I struggled to understand your sentences which have no full stops.

17. Buumy t('.'t) Kirby

Aizen without breaking a sweat...:smoke

18. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

1) Unbelievable...we know Tousen's reiatsu is hardly godly - two slashes and his Bankai broke and reiatsu = damage soak. Two slashes = fail. Aizen reiatsu is far far better, one of the top three in Bleach. Tousen does not compare.
    2) Aizen did not use Shikai on Ichigo or Renji. He rapestomped them.
    3) If Aizen cannot control Reiatsu effect area, and Grimm = 6th Espada, then Espada's 7, 8, 9 and 10 would have been anihilated. I am of the opinion that whole scene was Kyoka Suigetsu, but either way...
    4) He wouldnt need Bankai for Tousen.
    5) Shikai is a strength, not his main one. Who cranked out Hado 90 without incantation? Who blocked Renji, Komamura and Ichigo's attacks barehanded? Who has mastered all forms of shinigami combat?
    6) Being able to use someone elses power doesnt make you God, it makes you a weakling for not finding your own.

Go read the manga again.

19. Aokiji Well-Known Member

We don't know whether he has really peaked in all categories in shinigami combat tho. Lol, could you imagine Aizen beating the shit out of Ichigo just with h2h? xD

20. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Yes...i can see that clearly.

21. burning jazz hat Is a pretty shitty

I dont find it that hard to imagine myself.

22. PDQ Meta-Debater

Assuming Aizen's fight with Renji and Ichigo weren't hypnosis, Aizen would win.
    If they were illusions, it's possible for Tousen to win, although that depends on Aizen's actual abilities.

And Tousen doesn't have two zanpaktou. And Ichigo used Rukia's Zanpaktou just as well, it didn't mean anything.

23. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

the reason i like this thread is because the OP is not actually making a joke, they really believe this, and its an eccentric viewpoint

24. Rashman Leader of the Franchise

25. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

how do you figure he is the weakest link outta the 3 ex captains

he has 2 attack commands

one completely knocks the opponent out
    second creates 1000 swords

and he probably has one of the most dangerous bankai's seen so far

oh and comparing tousen with aizen is probably the worse thing anyone can ever do...Aizen was probably the second strongest Captain outta the 13..and seriously anyone who can put the 6th espada to his knees just with spirit force is not someone to mess with

26. Totitos &#32

Aizen rapes him.

27. Byakuya Retired

Oh I get it, this is one of them joke threads. :amuse

28. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

as the owner of the Tousen FC and probably the number 1 tousen fanboy it hurts my heart to see tousen get bashed in such way...but when you put him up against someone like Aizen its very much excepted...this has to be one of the worse match ups ever

the only possible way Tousen has a chance of winning this battle and this is like a 10% chance..would be if he used his first command that would knock Aizen out cold and then tousen would have to chop his head off..or if as soon as they started watching he used his ban kai and then chopped Aizen's head off before aizen could even say whats going on

I believe Tousen is a very dangerous opponent to go up against but he is most of a one hit kill type of person and a all out battle against Aizen would be dumb

29. -Dargor- -I survived the fillers-

Litteraly .

30. Tousen GB's Lobbyist

im sorry this doesnt make any sense..first why would tousen want to kill aizen.. that would go against everything he stands for second. if tousen had any problems with aizen what so ever dont you think tousen would of ran the alarm when aizen was using his sword to confuse everyone since tousen is the only one who is uneffected