1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Training to create your ultimate naruto powers

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by kal20, Oct 24, 2006.

1. kal20

There has been so much attention drawn to naruto's element training and completing the rasengan i thought it might be interesting to see how everyone else might want naruto's ultimate final form end of story powers to be by the end of the series?

I say this because as with all popular characters in shonen jump people always want the main character to show off uber powers and extrordinary growth and don't want it to end.

An example of this is on dragon ball z, I mean people loved this show that they can't kill off goku even if they wanted to. I mean they tried to replace him with gohan but that just pissed people off and they kept bringing goku back from death.

Cos they kept bringing him back he also needs new powers and no limits so you kept on getting super saiyan 1, 2, 3 and 4 and the forms getting weirder and more OTT.

So expectedly how will we see naruto evolve? and into what over the coming years (I don't see it ending any time soon).

Here's my ideas of powers he'll get:

Avatar naruto master of all the element jutsu's,
    Uber bloodline control mixing his bloodline with kyuubi to form not just an element for each tail of the kyuubi, but 4 more new elements for the last 4 tails.
    Total control of Super kyuubi naruto forms 1 - 9
    Origin of sharingan given by kyuubi, introducing the Kyuubigan powers to not just copy but to cast plot no jutsu.
    Ultimate sexy no jutsu the prostituion jutsu with mass clones for pimping.
    Ultimate summoning jutsu to summon the kyuubi within.

Have fun creating your jutsu's and ripping this thread.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
    Tags:
  2. The Pink Ninja

He'll never get total control of the Kyuubi, at elast in terms of using it in battle. It'll be removed before he gets a chance. Might be able to supress it without Yamato though.

Naruto is coming into the final third of the story I believe. He'll be using his new jutsu and it's improved forms all the way, as well as other minor Wind Variation abilities.

3. kal20

There are quite a few powers that I've put down which may not be possible for him to attain in terms of the story line, but are things which i would've liked to see.

For shonen Jump there are many things which we consider as impossible but can still go in, depending on how KM see's as what the fans want or to make things more interesting.

This tread is all about suggestions on new powers for naruto to make him more interesting no matter how stupid it may be. I only based the powers expanding on his current one's or possible evolution routes it could take but everyone else could be way more imaginative.

4. B.o.t.i

Well number 1 can happen I don't think he will be called avatar <just think his ability is neutralizations or neutral.

The guy is a little weird he & yondi are the only yellow haird blue eyed freaks in the whole show.Meanwhile no one has green eyes,blue eyes or even yellow hair everyone just seem basically normall within the show with black eyes,black hiair typical asian almost.Naurot & yondi maybe mutant something ain't right there.Don't know could be looking to deep into it could just be kishi trying to make naruto stand out???

2)Well in the end naruto's seeds won't be normal naruto's blood has even mixed with kyuubi chakra let alone everything else the chakra colour could also be different since they are supposedly mixing??

But I will go with number 1 him being able to use all elements wood & ice included its just mixing two chakra types together whats the big deal put it down as those affinities are rare.AL has summoned wood statue no???

yep number 1 I think ,but that can only happen if th taining last for a week.Me quite frankly having elemental training further & further later on in the story would be annoying & boring.

5. The Fourth Hokage

I think that Naruto will just use various wind jutsus as well as a couple of other ones. He'll also never gain complete control of Kyuubi and it'll most likely be extracted (making Naruto stronger). Lastly we'll see his origin explained as well as him learning Hiraishin, hopefully

6. Shishi-O

basic chakra control stuff to enhance his speed/ strenth

he'll spam windsengan till he can do it in his sleep

he'll strive to be able to do all elements in combination. he'll probably get to the second level elements like wood, ice, metal, ect. he'll definately struggle with the 3rd level.

he'll definately surpass the 4th in sheer experience and power if not genius.

he already warps the landscape, i mean when he cut that waterfall in half, that was the most impressive thing i have seen in naruto for a while( in 1 day dude!!! in 1 day!)

7. kal20

I'm just left thinking that once he masters all the elements will he move on the the other techniques other than ninjutsu? I mean part of being a ninja is know a vast range of ninja techniques which also include Genjutsu, I'm sure there must be something with the kyuubi gan he has that will allow him some Genjutsu later.

Once he masters that, then he can move on to the real meaty stuff in the pro leagues like Kinjutsu and sealing techniques, we have so little explanation on these i would like to see how KM explains it.

8. Surreal

Huh? There are 5 elements: wind, water, fire, earth and lightining. Thats it.
    By combining more of them together, you get a BLOODLINE.
    Yamato combines earth and water, creating a "wood" bloodline.Ice was Hakus bloodline, not a "second level" element.

This is not DBZ^^

9. kal20

it sure looks like naruto is heading down that route of DBZ, the same with all other Shonen Jump manga's inc. bleach. Have a look at the other series and you'll notice a similar trend of semi historic and modern world where norm science cos exist with magic and chi energy.

Such manga example are:

Naruto (obviously)
    Dragon ball z (duh)
    One Piece
    Yu yu Hakshu
    Hunter X hunter

So yea, I think it's heading in the direction of DBZ, Kaaaa meeei haaaa meeei haaaaaaa, aka Rasengannnnnn

Harashin no jutsu/body flicker technique aka instant translocation.

Kage busin no jutsu aka multi form

Super saiyan aka kyuubi naruto

The list just goes on, need any more proof i got it in the bucket load.

10. Surreal

Not really, although I agree with the Bleach part, since all they seem to do is powerup.
    But on the other hand, there is no random quick powerups. It's not about sheer strentgh and speed.
    Every ninja has his area of expertize and every ninja has his weakness. They all have tecniques, and thats way different then 500 milion power lvl, like in DBZ (I believe that was the power of Kid Buu).

I think it's flying thundergod but nevermind. And if you look at it closely, you will see it's not some crazy ass bloodline, it's a technique that was created combining 2 "basic" ninja aspects, kunai and sealing. It's not an instant teleportation technique Goku used.

Normal here and in DBZ, it's not like he could destroy planets with it^^

Kyuubi Naruto is NOT the same as SSJ. He is beeing possessed by the deamon inside him, he is not turning into a legendary warrior of the Saiyan race, that can destroy a solar system with his Kamehameha wave. Kyuubi is a creature that totally fits into Narutoverse, he has his story and his backround and he is trying to get out.
    On the other hand Super Sayian was supposed to be the limit. Thats it, no more. Instead, we got a super sayian 2 and 3 (4 is not cannon).
    That's like Kyuubi evolving into 27 tails.

Naruto revolves around techniques and elements. Not everybody can use all of the elements nor all of the techniques. Everyone has LIMITS one way or another. And when they do get stronger, they get stronger through techniques (and those techniques also have weaknesses and can be countered) not some random power number or "reiatsu".

Example:

Sandaime used a katon technique, Nidame blocked it with his water wall.
    Cell fired a kamehameha. Gohan fired a kamehameha and it was all about "my dick is bigger then yours".
    DBZ was all about power, more power and then some more power, there was nothing deeper or God forbbid more complicated then tajitusu or a few versions of energy balls.

LOOK I CAN DESTROY A PLANET WITH MY PUNCH.
    HAHA YEA BUT I CAN DESTROY A SOLAR SYSTEM
    HAHA BUT I CAN MOVE FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
    HAHA YEA, BUT I CAN MOVE EVEN FASTER
    YEA, BUT I CAN GO EVEN FASTER!
    NO! I CAN GO EVEN FASTER!
    NO! I CAN

...give me break:)

11. superflyninjaguy

how bout proof that ur certifiably FUKING RETARDED!

12. kal20

Not everyone in DBZ had super powers only the saiyans were like uber powerful, you had those useless side characters with powers but still useless. so your saying that akatsuki don't have like untouchable power up's like kid buu? I think their very similar being that they have god like powers over your average ninja (C mon hidan with his immortality).

All the techniques in naruto are still being made up weather it's from naruto or DBZ, and Goku didn't just teleport and did it miraculously, but he learned it as a technique which has a trick to doing it, the same as a ninja performs jutsu. The names are different but the out come is still the same with the user performing a non realistic technique doesn't matter if they call it ninjutsu, bloodline or power control.

So its no longer destroying planets, but naruto downgraded to destroying entire countries like sasori with his army of pupets taking out an entire country.

So tell me, did Goku not turn into some giant uncontrollable ape monster destroying everything during a full moon hmmm and how is that not similar to kyuubi? and doesn't super saiyan 4 make goku look like the ape similar to when kyuubi naruto 4 tails? Oh and i suppose the kyuubi power ball used on Oro doensn't look like a kamehameha either yea.

So Naruto revolves around techniques and DBZ revolves around powering up, so what? i don't see a difference, both series sees the main character training up their moves for stupid amount of time and come out of training pwn everyone. i.e. naruto chunnin arc training with Jiraiya, Goku training in Hyperbolic time chamber. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Oh really, so how bout Chidori vs Rasengan at the valley of the end? Power VS even more power, who will win hmmm. I know, i'll also throw in a few curse seals and guess what that boost's? you guessed it MORE POWER.

Work out all your facts first or you'll just get pwned again.

13. kal20

Oh wow, that is such an intelligent answer to say all my things are wrong, I wonder who's fucking retarded now?

How bout you try coming up with some real stuff to disconfirm my posts then dissing me? or you too dumb to come up with anything?

Don't like the thread? den don't fucking read it!!!