1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Translation for "Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4" needed.

Discussion in 'Translations' started by Rabid89, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Rabid89

I looked everywhere and couldn't find a page that offers translation for the missions in naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4. I don't need direct translation, but if someone could just tell what to do in the missions. Because you can't success in all the missions just by defeating all the opponents, so it would be nice to know what to do in order to unlock all characters. I hope that someone is willing to do this 'cause I think that many people who owns the game would find it useful. I realize that it's not done in 10 minutes, because there are quite many different missions. But if someone decides to translate the missions I would be ever thankful. You could start the list from the very first mission type in c rank and end with the very last mission type in s rank.

Thank you.

Oh, and if you know a page that has the translations just post it. And if there is already a thread that has the translation, I'm sorry and could you point me to the thread.

Tags:
  2. Kellogem

Good luck!