1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Translators and other help for Mushishi?!

Discussion in 'Translations' started by sunshine and gasoline, Oct 12, 2006.

1. sunshine and gasoline slowly, he turned.

The title says most of it. :amuse

I recently got my hands on the first seven volumes of Mushishi manga in RAW and thought that we mights start a scan group for it here on NF since it's near impossible to find this manga translated.

Basically if professionals are around then I'll be happy to upload the RAW for them and they can start working on it. Otherwise if no one with experince is around and willing to help out I ask for translators to translate for me and I'll apply them to the manga through PS.

Be warned that I have never done cleaning up of a manga so I can't guarantee it will turn out any good but I'm willing to try if no one else steps up to help.

Translators are needed if this is to have any chance but any form of help and advice is welcome.

So I'm asking for help to get this great manga out there.

Tags:
  2. jkingler J. Kinglecrab, Esq.

Dude. You should go to mangahelpers. They have a scanslation section that I am sure is probably as lively as NF's, if not more so. I hope you get this going--let me know if you do. :D

3. theleaningelm Quintessence

Bit late, but Mangascreener scanlated chapters 1 through 7, and Mushishi.net has chapters 1 through 10 scanlated. Let me know if you get someone to scanlate the later chapters, b/c I would love to read it! :D