1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Tsuande vs Hidan and Kakazu

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Gifted, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Gifted Well-Known Member

Disance:20m
    Knowledge:Manga
    Restrcitions:None

Tags:
  2. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    kakuzu solos 10/10

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. Gifted Well-Known Member

Care to elaborate on that conclusion?

4. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    no, but kakuzu also solos mei or gaara while pushing onoki to hi difficulty

5. Gifted Well-Known Member

:ramsaythunk

Please explain how Kakazu isn't atomized as soon as the fight starts sincce Ohnoki will be in the air and Kakazu won't have time to launch an attack to knock ohnoki out of the sky and that's implying those attacks don't get atomized.

Garra would bury and crush Kakazu no diff.

In response tome asking for elaboration you propose more battle outcomes in need of ELABORATION.

6. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    good luck with that ITT onoki...

ah yes, the agenda begins...

7. Wrecked Baloney :(

I think Kakuzu can pull off a win if Hidan gets sacrificed.

Katsuya is gonna be difficult for both to overcome, if at all.

I am leaning towards Tsunade.

8. Matto Chosen One

Hidan doesn't bring much to this match. Not only is Tsunade leagues above him as a ninja, she is also a bad match-up for him. Any attempt by Hidan to engage in close combat would be a mistake. Tsunade is more skilled than he is, can cripple him with her Heruclean strength in 1-2 blows, or can immobilize him with Body Pathway Derangement.

She was knocking around the five Susano'o Clones she was fighting, and she landed a direct blow to Madara's chest. Even if Hidan tries to fight her from mid-range with his scythe, he's likely to get a punch/kick to the chest - if Tsunade can surprise Madara and land a direct hit, she can hit Hidan as he's landing from a jump. Additionally, she has the striking speed to intercept and deflect multiple fire balls from Madara, so there's no reason she can't intercept Hidan's scythe and smash it.

Offensively, there is nothing Hidan can to do harm Katsuyu. Nor can Hidan inflict damage that Creation Rebirth can't handle. Tsunade's Heruclean strength can decimate the surroundings and disrupt the ritual and apply pressure. Tsunade can also have (a portion of) Katsuyu engage with Hidan to take the pressure off herself or to create an opening for her to remove Hidan from the battle and make it a 1 vs 1 against Kakuzu.

Kakuzu is harder for her to fight, but shouldn't have too many problems once she brings out Strength of a Hundred - Creation Rebirth. From a distance, she can dodge Kakuzu's elemental blasts. She can separate the masks and disrupt their coordination with ground pounds that would scatter them, lest they want to get blasted into the air like the Juublings.

If she can smash down 5 Susano'o Clones, she should be able to land some blows against the masks. This is a match that would get easier for her as it goes on - each mask that she destroys, the weaker Kakuzu gets, whereas Tsunade is kept at full power for longer thanks to Strength of a Hundred. Katsuyu's ability to divide is also invaluable: some portions of Katsuyu can shield Tsunade from the brunt of Kakuzu's blasts, others can provide cover fire by spitting acid or throwing themselves at the masks, or some can engage with a mask or two and hold them off. The more pressure Katsuyu takes off Tsunade, the easier it will be for Tsunade to find an opening to reduce the number of masks - further reducing the pressure. Rinse and repeat.

Her Susano'o-cracking punches and Susano'o-busting kicks would smash through Kakuzu's Earth Release: Diamond Morph, so if she gets close, it's likely over for him. Her strength also allows her to turn his Tendrils against him by reeling him into a potentially match-ending blow.

Tsunade would have to rely on some uses of Creation Rebirth to win, but she'll be victorious in the end. Creation Rebirth gives her a greater "immortality" in battle than Kakuzu and Hidan's pseudo-immortality: Indeed, her attacks can defeat them, but theirs cannot put her down so long as she has the chakra to regenerate.

Tsunade wins after a relatively tough battle.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Architect of the Works of Beauty

Hmm, on one hand we have a legendary invincible sage Tsuande, while on the other there's an mighty and unbeatable ancient powerhouse Kakazu...my head is exploding...

10. Architect of the Works of Beauty

If we are talking about Tsunade and Kakuzu, then Kakuzu soloes mid diff.

11. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    sh!t, thats the 1st time i noticed the surfer in that pic

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  12. Architect of the Works of Beauty

that damn marvel surfer who ruined ma golden boy Galan's new life...

13. Gifted Well-Known Member

I was waiting for the Tsuande squad to come

14. Gifted Well-Known Member

So your counter to my argument of Garra killing Kakazu you respond with the answer to Tsunade vs Kakashi?

Also Tsunade can regeneration throw anything Kakazu throws at her and would overpower kakazu if he tried to take her heart.

15. Alita54 Alita>You

Kakuzu solos with anywhere from mid to high diff. He's more versatile than tsunade and can prevent her from getting close with his ranged large scale elemental blasts. I'm not even certain there would be anything left of her to regenerate from since wind/fire fused blast would likely vaporize whatever part of her is hit.

She could hide inside katsuyu but she can't fight him properly doing that. She would have to come out eventually and once that happens she gets blasted. He can also sneak attack her with his strings which were fast enough to easily blitz Kakashi and blast her while she is immobilized momentarily.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. DaVizWiz ĐⱤ₳Ʉ₲Ɽ ₵Ø₥₥₳₦ĐɆⱤ

I'm sure Kakuzu would've caught wind of Tsunade's striking power at some point during his life.

However, he's also arrogant and has Domu and quite a durable tentacle body - I don't think he would necessarily shy away from her in CQC as he didn't even shy away from a bijuu striking at him.

That being said he will be hit by Tsunade, and he will be destroyed beyond repair even if his hearts return to revive him, entire parts of his body would be completely shattered into nothing and that's not replaceable.

Hidan is useless in this battle, even if he gets her blood and produces the ritual she'll ignore it while in Byakugo, just as she ignored Susano Blades destroying her entire organ track while still punching Susano and attacking Madara. Though to be honest I see him getting punched the moment he moves anywhere near her and basically incapacitated. If the ritual is manifested she'll quickly discern that how he's wounding her is by wounding himself, and the black magic ritual circle will be the obvious middle-man, she'll remove him from it and then punch him into nothing.

Though the analysis would be unncessary as she most definitely debriefed Shikamaru after Asuma's death, and after the second battle and knows all about Hidan's powers, and likewise Kakuzu's.

Kakuzu's elemental attacks won't be hitting Tsunade often enough to circumvent her healing power and eventually she lands the necessary strikes to finish them off.

Tsunade mid-diff.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

She basically has full knowledge on them, they can't take hits from her, she has her own form of immortality that takes away Hidans main danger and allows her to walk off Kakazu's attacks and if he tries to go for a grab he gets the Orochimaru treatment and regrets it.

Tsunade high diff.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  18. NightingaleOfShadows Well-Known Member

Honestly when I first started to the write out the outcome I was going for Tsunade, but the more I wrote I couldn't really see a way for her to win, I mean Tsunade haves brute strength, good cqc (definitely not the best, or even top 5) healing, and that slug she can summon (forget her name lol I just know it starts with a K) all of which can be countered by the Duo's immortality and abilities in general, the only way I can see them going down is if the slug (if she decides to summon it) can spray acid on them and maybe they can be finished from that?... but I cant see that happening as there Akatsuki members and should be better then that as they've dealt with jinchuuriki, so I can see the duo slowly bringing her down, I mean the power from the masks (they can fly also... so not sure how Tsunade is gonna try dealing with that), and there plain speed and skill from the duo is good as well so both of them simultaneously getting at her with all there power.... idk I think the duo wins here, funny I use to think Tsunade would win but I cant see that happening, unless someone can change my thought, going for the duo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Senzumaki Why?

21. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

An actual naruto viewer just said kakuzu solos.
    And thus person tells me to worry about rep :argh

OT: none of them can do anything ones katsuyu comes out. All their attacks are useless and they can only hope to exhaust themselves in trying while also avoiding omni-directional acid from diff angles.
    Tsunade proceeds to implode them once she's tired of it all.
    Mid-diff at the worst

• Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  22. Swagashi New Member

They win mainly Kakuza but cause its 2 of them she loses.

23. Gohara Ryutoshi

That team is superior to basically any non-high kage ranking character because Kakuzu can match up on par with most non-high kage ranking characters so Hidan creates an edge for that team. :p

24. Itachiisinvincible Primera Espada

Without Katsuyu, the Akatsuki duo emerges victorious.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List