1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Tsukiomi + naruto = Wide Spread Devastation

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by masterdan, Nov 16, 2005.

1. masterdan

Naruto goes uber kyuubi over getting a little peaved so i think itd be interesting if itachi tried to use tsukiomi and ended up unleashing the full power of the kyuubi :).

Hey naruto your now in a world where sasuke dofts you in the face for 3 months!

Hahaha. yes i amuse myself. But do you think genjutsu could do that? Thats both a weakness and a strength in my mind.

Tags:
  2. geminis

Lol, thats funny, Itachi will indirectly kill himself using his own tecnique.

3. DMNK

lol if I was someone in the anime and Itachi was about to do tsukyomi or amatseru on me, I'd hold up a mirror

XD

4. Gold Knight

Then you wouldn't be able to see Itachi's shuriken coming at you.

Hmm, how will the Tsukyomi affect Naruto and the Kyuubi within himself? Interesting thought. I suppose if Itachi was to ever capture Naruto in that matter, the Kyuubi might find itself released and destroy Itachi's mind.

5. BlackCoven

Something tells me that Itachi will use it on Naruto, but I am willing to bet that the power of the kyuubi will break the spell of the tsukiomi but we all know that Naruto will never kill Itachi, that will be Sasuke's path, but I think in the end, Sasuke will spare his evil brother so Naruto can have a nice happy ending with sasuke becoming a better person. Blah blah, though I wish Sasuke, in his quest for revenge becomes even worse then Itachi himself. Now I am just rambling. Sorry :p

6. shibigoku

I wonder if Naruto two tails can be affected by tsukyomi.

7. Rikudou

-hightened emotions
    -fear for his own life
    - etc, etc
    These are all viable reasons for Kyuubi to demand a larger part of Naruto's conciousness.

8. Chamcham Trigger

Yikes Tsukuyomi and Naruto. The plot'd mostlikely make him go crazy go nuts. I wonder if he'll get caught in it though since he knows not to look directly at him.

9. Shiron

Here's a post I wrote a while ago on this. My opinion did change a litlle since my n00b days when I wrote this but, meh. I suppose that it really wouldn't affect Naruto too much because of plot device no jutsu and, although I disagree with it, Kyuubi will probably interfere in some way or another if Naruto does get Tsukuyomied. But if he didn't have plot no jutsu on his side, then my post pretty much covers what would happen. Anyways, here it is:

10. Gunners

^^^^ i dont think ts alows you to controll the persons body more like controlling the world so you can put them in many situations sort of like a nighmear you can move but where you are????

Second ts is over rated in some sense guarented the next person he does it on will not colaspe it breaks down the oponents spirit, people like naruto,sasuke,and sakura who are not willing to give up would be hurt by it but no drop down and die.

Second genjutsu are broken by chakra flow if naruto exploded all his kyuubi chakra then he '''''''might''''''' be able to break out.

Time will tell. It would be funny to see kyuubi be like ''wtf, no one uses genjutsu on the master'' flips the world around and itachi is stuck in a world where he is forced to......................... love.

11. Shiron

That post was originally for a Battledome thread, I believe. Hence the disreagrd for plot no jutsu. My above post does cover what would logically happen without Naruto being a main character, though.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Itachi has pretty much complete control over everything in Tsukuyomi, so that's the logic I used in my post.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  12. Last of the Uchihas

if Naruto stood no chnace against both genjutsu that was used on him, Naruto won't even dream of standing a chnace against the ultimate genjutsu, which is the only of its kind that has the power to kill.

13. Christen

Meijin no Kori's explanation is the best I've read so far.

At this time, Naruto stands no chance against Tsukuyomi. Maybe a bit more practice or a factor of kyuubi?

Anyway, we didn't know what would have happened if Sakura and Chiyo didn't release Naruto from the genjutsu. He might have triggered Kyuubi due to heightened emotions.