1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Tsunade and Shizune v.s Orichmaru and Anko

Discussion in 'Dub Battledome' started by Cjones, Jul 12, 2008.

Who would win in this Tag Team Battle

1. Tsunade and Shizune

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  2. Orichimaru and Anko

18 vote(s)
    62.1%
  3. Tie

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. Cjones

okay who do u think will win this one i think tsunade and shizune but who knows O and A could have something XD. i guess this could take place on the outskirts of the village.

Tags:
  2. Dman

simple-anko kills shizune with difficlty and oro kills tsunade with mid-much difficulty.

3. Jackal

4. Kuro

I think it would be a tie.

5. Kairi

I would say a tie.

6. Pengu-Yasha

Anko would be able to kill Shizune and only take on a moderate amount of damage. Tsunade would be able to hold off Orochimaru and kill him but only after taking a heavy amount of damage. Still though, Tsunade would be able to hold her own against Anko, but eventually Anko would win... :noworry

And although Tsunade has that massive heals mode or whatever, if Anko is fighting on Oro's side, I'd assume she's able to use the curse mark, however only up to CS1... :nod

7. HyugaRules

A beats S but T beats O

8. Tsukiyo

Tsunade takes it alone

9. sexy_jutsu_fan

yep so its a tie i think....

10. Mithos

Tsunade and shizune FTW

11. syrup

Why the hell do any of you noobs think tsunade could beat oro...>.>...A male who is constantly trying to grow / uses forbidden techniques vs female medical nin who spends her life gambling and sitting at a desk.

12. Hyroku Sanada

I would say Orochimaru and Anko would win.

13. Cloud Strife

14. Tsukiyo

that's what i think as well:zaru

15. Ryuk

Orochimaru would stomp Tsunade.
    Anko would stomp Shizune.
    :zaru

16. Tasmanian Tiger

Creator :facepalm

Oro will kick Tsunade's ass since he can use both arms now . Anko>Shizune.

Orochimaru can actually solo this.

17. Cjones

well dats becasue everybody either is a hard core fan or goes by orchimaru for the one battle he had against tsunade and jiraiya when nobody was a full strenght.....me personally i think all the sannin are at a equal level we have yet to see all of them in a full out ballte push to their limits and i doubt we ever will.

still i like anko but shizune to me is a bit tougher like when she took on fujin and raijin for example she loss but they said they she gave them
    so real trouble and she was backed up by like 6 other ninja....so tsunade and shizune

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  18. Nade

I'm afraid that's where your mistaken.

A male who spent many many years trying to gain immortality vs a female medical nin who spent many years gambling, sitting at a desk and becoming the MVP of the (Second?) Great Ninja War. Not Orochimaru, Tsunade. Tsunade has an S-Rank technique of her own, too :amuse

Katsuyu > Manda (Slug beats Snake)

One flick of Ranshinsho and Orochimaru may have well lost.

Shizune beats Anko. Shizune has shown more impressive skills then Anko. She is also faster, and can do Ninja Art: Poison Fog. That alone should be the demise of Anko.

Team Tsunade takes this :amuse

19. Tasmanian Tiger

lol, Tsunade tard.

Tsunade has no chance of beating Orochimaru.

Oro was a candidate for Hokage if it weren't for his evil ways.

Tsunade was just somebody Jiraiya picked for Hokage.

Oro>Jiraiya>Tsunade.

20. Creator

Your a bit high. Let Creator set you straight. :amuse

Spoiler: I am not a 100% sure exactly where the dubs are right at this very moment
    Considering you brought up the Hokageship, let me sort this out for you. The Sannins are all equal in strenght and ability and they are all Kage level, equaling they are all able to be Hokage. Jiraiya was never the Hokage type since he was lazy, Tsunade, when the 4th became Hokage, was also very lazy and you have to remember the title brings back bad memories for her due to Dan and her brother. So she wouldnt have taken it. She took it because of Naruto.

In the Sannin fight, Oro was outclassed, and over powered by a rusty Tsunade who had been chasing him and Kabuto for miles before they came to where they were, plus she had just gotten over her bloodphobia. So she was already weak. Plus Oro using her past as a way to distract her clearly shows the level he operates in. Ie the level of a weak cheater. :amuse

Technically we have seen little of Shizune to say shes weaker then Anko. Anko is strong, but lets now overhype Anko. :amuse

Oro couldnt solo this, Tsunade is just better then him. :amuse

PS, negging someone, doesnt prove a point, only proves your a coward. :p

21. Kyou

Lol at neg rep XD..

I think Tsunade and Shizune win it, I think Anko may beat Shizune; as Shizune focuses more on support then her opponent, while Anko is solely attack.

I think Tsunade beats Orochimaru though, for reasons everyone has said in this thread pretty much, plus; Tsunade's Recovering jutsu thingie gives her a second chance, I think Orochimaru has no chance; it's like yeah, 2 lives for the one battle for Tsunade, so I'm going for Tsunade.

Then Anko has no chance against Tsunade.

22. Creator

Thank you, some one has some sense. X3

23. Sarutobi_Sasuke

depends on whether anko turns on oro and which body oro has... is it a body with a powerfull kg... is anko still pissed about oro's betrayal of her/ wiping her memories/ killing the 3rd/ attacking kanoha...

well if anko is with oro and not against him id say its obvious who wins...

if oro has.. say sasuke's current body... then i doubt it would matter if anko was with oro or against him

but then again i don't think that tsunade are that great with head on combat... they are support ninja and meant to heal not fight...

this is an extremly important thing in large battles... but support nin aren't meant to fight head on... they are meant to support the guys fighting with the enemy...

24. Pengu-Yasha

Why do some of you think Shizune could beat Anko? Biases aside, Anko is more powerful and Shizune is more of a defensive ninja anyway. And even if they are equaled out somehow, if Anko is on Orochimaru's team (which she is in this fight) she would have access to level 1 curse mark which would make her far better than Shizune... :quite

25. Tasmanian Tiger

What reasons? nobody but forth a logical explanation on why Tsunade would win yet.

Oro has proven his strength by beating Third Hokage.

All Tsunade did was lose to Kabuto and get saved by Naruto. She beat up a sick man who didn't have both arms big deal - she STILL couldn't even kill him.

what a shame.

What do you think Tsunade is gonna do to Edo Tensei? and Manda?

Since this is a dub thread I can't really go any further. But trust me, Oro has a lot more to him that you think he has.

26. Sarutobi_Sasuke

concidering she went at oro with everything she had and she still failed to kill him... ya i think its obvious who the winner would be....

27. Kyou

Why would Anko have to have CS1?
    There person said Anko, and considering Anko does not have CS1 with seals and what not, otherwise they would have said CS1 Anko.
    I agree Anko would win simply due too she is mostly offensive while Shizune is a supportive well more supportive.

I just find it a little... strange your going on about CS1 when she doesn't need to have it, nor have we seen it from Anko.

I'm not pure dub watcher and what not, but that doesn't matter.

Fact is, Tsunade has both strong defensive abilities (with her healing of herself and whatnot) balanced with multiple offensive jutsus (her punches that kick the crap out of people, and her summoning also having a defensive and offensive ability of strong effect too.)

Considering Tsunade covers her ass and deals substantial amount of damage, whereas Orochimaru deals alot of damage but does not compare to Tsunade's defensive abilities, Tsunade wins.

If it takes Tsunade up to a point where she has to use her regeneration jutsu, cool; but like I said its like having two lives for one battle, personally I see Tsunade beating Orochimaru without need for regeneration, but if it went as far; Tsunade has that safety net, once Orochimaru gets the crap beaten out of him; he's a goner.

28. Sarutobi_Sasuke

oro took all of tsunade's super human punches and got up from it... how can you say that he has no defence?

tsunade has prety much nothing that would cause heavy damage to oro...

while oro has a great deal of things that can kill tsunade...

as for the 2 lives... what use are two genin when they get matched up against a jounin?

29. Kyou

Reread my post and try again.

I said defensive abilities.

And I would hardly say Tsunade is many ranks below Orochimaru, all being Sannin; all on approximately equal level; or highest in their certain fields.

I think there is just a bit of bias on your part.

30. BloodFang

That's what I thought.