1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Tsunade giving genins A&B rank missions regularly.

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Dr. Obvious, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Dr. Obvious Active Member

I was just thinking that Naruto & co are still all genins in the anime (except Shikamaru). Shouldn't Tsunade be giving them like more weed-pulling jobs and stuff? She's giving them those life-or-death missions on a regular basis it seems, and that's kinda off from what the earlier show/manga says should be done. And I'm pretty sure that it isn't because "Oh the fillerz r gay n they r st00pid". Any logical explanations? (edit - it probably is that^)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Brant Kogasu General of the darkfire army

well, in Konoha after the attack, less shinobi survived to do missions and stuff. Those who did still have to complete the same amount of missions as before. Because the genin are good ninja, she is allowing them to do these missions just because she needs someone to do it or Konoha will fall from power. Hope that cleared something up.

3. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Well I don't think they are A rank but at max B rank. The only S rank claimed was the first one and more likely by Jiraiya then Tsunade.

So in most cases they would be B ranks rather then A or higher. But yes, filler don't make sense 90% of thetime. I guess those animators never read Naruto before deciding the script for its fillers.

4. kunshu Member

Oh the fillerz r gay n they r st00pid

thats the reason

gaara in his entire life did one B-rank mission and then suddenly this bullshit filler give genin an A rank mission everyday?????

kakashi di 38 A-rank misssion in his entire life

b and naruto had like what?

6 A-rank missions now??

if you want another one reason

errrrr

tsunade's boobs

errrr.....

i mean because konoha needs its jounin(while gai and kakashi are just relaxing at their homes)and they can't miss them thats why they send genin

5. Woozie Active Member

Actually I think she has only given them normal missions, like Bikouchuu wasn't meant to have A-rank ninjas also chasing it, and the current filler's main villain was only supposed to be normal crimi, nothing big.

6. road_rash martial artist

ehhh, not realyl, the 1st filler, they had jiraiya with them, so it wasn't all that dangerous (at least it shouldn't be), because all they were supposed to do was locate oro's place and that's it. The 2nd mizuki filler, if memory serves correctly, Naruto wasn't supposed to do anything, but he went anyway. The bug finding one, that was a D rank mission, even though it became higher with those other people, the team gai mission, I could see that as being a high B-low A mission. Now this filler, they recieved false information from the fuedal lord, so if they knew, it WOULD have been an A rank mission, but to them it was just some common theif.

7. ydraliskos minimal

Because Tsunade doesn't like bureaucracy, and she has the power to ignore it too, so if genins can do the job, genins it is!

8. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

In my opinion, this said it all ^^

9. DevilB0i Banned

Probably that year, the genins are mostly genius/smarter than the chuuins/jouions so i guess tsunade see it in them.

10. Hef Night Work

No no no, you've all got it wrong. She wants them killed, being the murderours bitch she is. :huh

11. Dr. Obvious Active Member

lol thanks for the replies!

I agree with Road_Rash's story the most (I guess even the Raiga mission wasn't supposed to be that hard, with Naruto whining about a boring mission and all), but yeah (hate to say it since I dismissed it in the first post), the fillers had an effect on it. At least they are just keeping to the missions and not doing any storylining...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  12. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

Current filler mission is still a B-ranked one. You can see Tsunade has the B scoll unrolled.

13. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

they started with crap missions like that, but because konoha was atacked and a lot of shinobi died, they have to rely on genin mroe aswell. plus i'm sure tsunade feels they can handle those types of missions, B rank mission like the bug one don't start out to be all that dangerous.

14. drk_project Death is the only way

well i just think tsunade or ppl dunt get the right info at all, they keep misinterperate wrong mission for each rank misson n beside u giv naruto a d rank misson u noe wut he gong to do one is not do the other is to whine about it since tsunade hate dealing with naruto complaint she giv naruto n team that fits them accordingly to their skill not rank

15. DKFize RaijinKen

Umm..Nope, I'm pretty sure it's because "Oh the fillerz r gay n they r st00pid." Yep..that's about right

16. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

there is ALWAYS inconsistancy in the fillers but the real explanation is that when u hear tsunade say its an A-rank mission the filler team thinks ur gonna be like "0mg s0 harD!!!! its and A-rank mission, the fights r gonna be SO difficlut" but acctually its like a C rank. i stopped taking those ranks seriously after that tea country filler.

17. Kyuubi kid Member

I think it's the missions that are the ones being over estimated, don't you think they seem too easy for A or B rank missons?

18. Volken Heureusement

Well whatever the rank the missions are are, given these genin's track records of succeeding in every mission they've EVER been in (minus bikouchuu and Sasuke for reasons mostly out of their hands), i'd have confidence sending them out in higher ranked missions. They are certainly capable.

Eh, whatever. That's as "logical" as it can get.

19. Kaki Condensed hits harder

She's giving them 'filler rank missions" nothing realy life or death.....

20. icoselitham Lost

Naruto should be a "filler jounin" by now then.

21. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

Fillers until spring.:bored

22. Raptor Vagabond

so basically we'll see boobsnade giving them missions she wouldn't give normally for a while huh??

damn :mad

23. kunshu Member

welll i guess sending genin to fight one of mist seven strongest isn't considerd higher than b-rank.............

:blink

24. mistergin Less Talk, More Stab!

yeah, especially since he's performing hokage jutsus but still can't get past genin

25. dualblade New Member

i just think it's funny that she seems to keep defaulting to naruto's group because, according to her, all the other great ninjas are on other missions. and yet kakashi manages to be around watching the group as they depart......

26. Kaki Condensed hits harder

Yea, the same routine over and over......

27. KunoichiTenten is irrevocably dark-humoured.

She's giving them A & B rank missions (not ACTUALLY) mostly because the village is still recovering from Orochimaru's attack. They can't NOT do missions because it would make them seem weak, which would give them a disadvantage considering that the other villages would come up with an idea to attack Konohagakure.--> This was sort of already said, but I agree with the person! The missions were not expected to be harder missions than C or D rank, they just turned out that way because of the little information they had about it. They never expected a simple mission would carry a gigantic past about.

28. Terumaru Phoenix of the Hidden Blaze

There are a lot of things wrong with the filler, but let's not subtract the fact that they're not part of the actual story, so nobody has to get too upset about it.. They're just entertaining to watch.. o_o; Yeah the A and B ranking missions are kinda fucked, but it's explained that Tsunade is out of reinforcements, so she calls on the best of the Genin to get the job done.. however, I think they should all be immediately higher ranked after a while of doing so many missions, but hey.. Fillers=not part of the story. So I'm not worried.

29. Fighting Spirit wat

Most of the Leaf Village genins are Really strong.

30. kunshu Member

not strong enough too defeat anything that is stronger than mid-genin