1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Tsunade + Itachi vs Orochimaru + Jiraiya

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Gyroscope, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Gyroscope

Similar to the other one.No animosity between members and all jutsus allowed!

Tags:
  2. genjo sanzo

I think Tsunade and Itachi can take it. Tsunades shown her amazing taijutsu power which could go well with Itachi's already shown Nin and Genjutsu ability, with him having the mangekyou as well.

BTW is this orochimaru armless?
    If it is Tsunade can take him out without having to worry about her fear of blood as she was when beating him in their fight. Jiraiya hasn't shown stuff that impresses me in his fight, but he was drugged though. I think Itachi's amaterasu could take down a summon, especially if Jiraiyas katon could. He would probably need Tsunades help to defeat Jiraiya himself though. Then again Jiraiya may not be prepared to fight without looking into Itachi's eyes(or at them, whatever) so he could carelesslly fall right into a genjutsu and then he's dead.

If not armless and Orochimaru can use edo tensei for the first and second hokage (u said any jutsu) then Tsunade and Itachi are dead in the first few minutes. There is no other way to kill them off for Tsunade and Itachi, unless Itachi can somehow destroy them with another Amaterasu. I dun really get edo tensei i guess.:oh

3. Styles

Hmm it'll be close but i'll go with Jiraiya and Orochimaru.

Itachi will beat Orochimaru obviously, but it's not going to be a pushover. After he's done with Orochimaru he'll be close to, or out of Chakra.

Jiraiya will beat Tsunade. There's just so many times you can use Genisis Rebirth. Plus Jiraiya knows he can kill Tsunade, the way he said it, "If you betray Konoha I will kill you" he was pretty confident. Plus Tsunade is the medic of the team, sort of like Sakura, and Sakura will never be as strong as Sasuke and Naruto. That's how it works with the Sannin too IMO.

And if you use teamwork then that's even more reason why Jiraiya and Orochimaru will win, because they got the name The Legendary Sannin becuase of their incredible teamwork during the war. And if you switch the match-ups it'll be even worse. We don't know if Itachi could beat Jiraiya, and like I said before Orochimaru or Jiraiya could beat Tsunade. Really in the end it depends how strong Tsunade really is.

4. Insipidipity

Blah,
    I KNOW either Tsunade or Itachi could probably beat Oro, but I KNOW Jiraiya could probably beat either. But kinda like with my idea for Jiroubou/Sakon vs. Kidoumaru/Tayuya, opposite ends complement each other rather than 2 near equals(Itachi/Tsunade). Jiraiya and Orochimaru were rivals so they probably know how each other work fairly well and Itachi/Tsunade would have a disconnect in terms of teamwork. Thats IGNORING animosity simply due to the way their skills interact. Jiraiya and Orochimaru have summons, Tsunade has 1, Itachi has none. I don't see how Itachi and Tsunade together are going to beat Gamabunta let alone with Orochimaru's help.

5. Moritsune

I'm going with Oro and Jiraiya on this one, i think that they can pull a victory for some reason.

6. martryn

Let's see, Itachi and Tsunade vs. Jiraiya and Oro. Well, let's look at the two possible match-ups:

Itachi vs. Jiraiya
    Tsunade vs. Oro
    In this case, Jiraya would whoop Itachi's ass and then proceed to help Oro out against Tsunade. Tsunade can take Oro, but if she does, she still has to compete with Jiraiya, whom she would lose against. And if Jiraiya gets there before she takes out Oro, then she would get her ass kicked. The only way Tsunade and Itachi have a chance is if Tsunade finishes Oro and goes to reinforce a still standing Itachi. But I get the impression that Oro is tougher than Itachi and that he'd last longer against Tsunade, so....
    Oro and Jiraiya win!

Itachi vs. Oro
    Tsunade vs. Jiriaya
    In Itachi vs. Oro, Itachi would win, but I'm not sure how long it would take. Jiraiya would take out Tsunade as well, but again its up in the air how long it would take. I would assume that this would take longer since Tsunade has this tendancy of not wanting to die in battle. If it were linear then it would come down to Itachi vs. Jiraiya and Jiraiya would win, but if Itachi kills Oro before Jiraiya kills Tsunade, which is likely, then it would be two vs. one, and Jiraiya would likely lose. I will give this to:
    Itachi and Tsunade win!

I would consider the second win worth less than the first as it would be easier to pull off a win in the first case, so I will say I think Jiraiya and Oro take it, but barely.

7. Hazuki

i 'll go with jiraiya and orochimaru , they are rival , it's like goku and vegeta , they can't lose , and they use to fight together

while orochimaru fight itachi , jiraiya kill tsunade fast i think) look his face when he talk to tsunade ( i'll kill you" ) i dont' think that will make time to beat tsunade for him
    i mean , just look how tsunade was afraid...

itachi is against the two strongest sannin , that overkill

8. Kno7

jiraiya and orochimaru could take this. Maybe not easily, but they could.

Orochimaru has edo tensei, which really gives his team an advantage.
    Oro and Jiraiya have 2 boss summons. Team Tsu/ita have one.

The only nin we've seen competing against a boss sumon is tsunade because of her brute strenght. Itachi's at a disadvantage here. He always has ameterasu(sp) but let's say he DOES use it. He still has another summon to deal with if Jiraiya and Oro are taking care of Tsunade (and they'd kill her off quickly), and possibly 2 more kages, then Jiraiya and Oro. And we've seen what happens to Itachi when he uses mangekyou jutsus twice in one day.

So yeah, Jiraiya and Orochimaru could win this.

9. Utz

To win this fight, Itachi would have to match up against Oro, and beat him fairly quickly (which is possible in a way), and then help Tsunade go 2 v 1 against Jiraiya.

10. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

If Tsunade is defending Konoha, she can take this, with Itachi's help. People generally don't take into account the "will of fire" that drives a Hokage, but it's a serious battle-deciding factor in Naruto. If you're fighting to protect someone or something, you own. If you're not, you don't.

If not, her and Itachi get absolutely steamrolled.

11. Gyroscope

She isnt fighting for Konoha.Just a random fight thrown together.
    She has her grand pappy's pendant and Orochimaru just threatened hes gonna use it in unhygenic purposes after the fight.
    So there.

12. Lost on the Use

If itachi may wound tsunade or even kill here then he would win... Else Oro would use Edo tensai to summon Nawaki and Dan and use them as a shield... Tsun would stop Itachi from atacking because she doesn't wanna lose her loved once again. So if itachi may not hurt her they would lose because of it

13. Kno7

^ meh, they'd lose anyways, but that's interesting, and probably something orochimaru would do. As psycho as he is. :tem

14. Freakness

Oh well , I see there are few scenarios for these battle .
    The first is , all 3 of the sannins summon their Boss summon, that's the end for Tsunade and Itachi, no need to explain why, right ?
    Second scenario is, Itachi is using his Amaterasu//Tsukiyomi on one of the sannin, succeeding and killing him. Then it's a 2v1, and Itachi and Tsunade probably win. Although, both Jirayia and Orochimaru, probably know about the MS, and will be smart enough to try and avoid a touch with Itachi's eyes . In case they do dodge the view of the Tsukiyomi world, Orochimaru and Jirayia win.
    So generally, ill go with Orochimaru and Jirayia for the win.

But, I wonder, someone wrote up there about Tsunade, the only one who is able to fight a boss summon. What do you guys think will happen if Itachi uses Amaterasu to blow one of the Boss summon's head ? will that be enough to unsummon him ?

15. Sharingan_18

I haven't. Is it in the Manga??

16. Freakness

Ofcourse, It's on the episode that Itachi and Kisame meet Naruto Sasuke and Jirayia.
    First, Itachi uses Tsukiyomi on Sasuke, and then he uses Amaterasu ( That black fire ) on the wall to break out .

17. Hyuuga_Leon

Thats an interesting battle.

18. Odlam

Team Jairaya / Oro

2 boss summons on 1 is enough to make all the difference

19. azn_sephiroth

Interesting fight...but...I gotta go with oro and jiraiya. Itachi would probably be able to kill orochimaru....

20. geminis

Ofcourse itachi would be able to kill oro but we all know that jiraiya would be the one to face itachi. And i also think that if oro had his arms "jutsu ready" so to speak, that oro would be at a disadvantage since itachi would probably use oro's jutsus against jiraiya (maybe). I think jiraiya+Gamabunta alone would be enough to take out tsunade+itachi.

21. Hyuuga_Leon

Well it would be kinda of cool to see Itachi catch someone in his genjitsu and mess up their mind while Tsunade is on the outside beating the crap out of oro or jiraiya. But oro did take a beating from Tsunade and lived to tell about but then again Tsunade wasnt at her prime at the moment but neither was oro so well never know.

22. slasher1001

since oro can use his arm i go for oro an jiraya.oro can beat tsunada. jiraya and hitachi pretty much tied up so after oro beat tsunada he can help jiraya.winner jiraya and oro.

23. Aman

Jiraiya and Oro wins. Itachi is no Sannin.
    The will of fire can't be taken to account, since then Jiraiya wouldn't fight her.

24. kapsi

I give it to Oro + Jiraia.

25. Darth Judicar

Interesting...I'd say Jiraiya and Orochimaru could do this. Itachi is a powerhouse, but Jiraiya and Orochimaru combined could take these two down.

26. RoyalCreed

i think itachi and she will take this bc itachi is stronger then both oro/jiraiya but i think jiraiya is stronger then tsunade so it kind of equals out but im pretty sure itachi got this bc we relle havent seen alot of tsunades jetsu just her strenght

27. Naruto Administrator

Oro and jiraiya IMO.

28. RoyalCreed

i would have to go wit oros team

29. Dhaos

Jiraiya > Itachi, Stated by Itachi himself.

Orochimaru would slaughter Tsunade.