1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  3. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  4. Hi guys. As you can tell we're on an org domain now. This isn't permanent, more details can be found here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

TT3 SEMIFINAL 1: LovePeaceandHope vs Space

Discussion in 'Magnolia Stadium' started by SinRaven, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Magnolia Stadium presents
    Trial Tournament 3

For a list of rules and character abilities/restrictions, please refer to the Guide (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=872462) and Tier List (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=884935).

SEMIFINALS - MATCH 1

LovePeaceandHope

Lucy [42]
    Yukino [24]
    Cana [12]
    Lucy (Edolas) [2]

vs

Space

Mirajane [60]
    Fukuro [20]

Location: Ruins of Brago (http://www.[Blocked Domain]/135-7152-16/fairy-tail/chapter-37.html)
    Distance: Medium

Spoiler:

Medium: The teams start at an appropriate distance along the pathway of Deloria's breath attack. One starting in Deloria's position and the other on the opposite side.
    Line of Sight: YES

2. DookieMonster Just a fan

4. Melodie ̣

5. Yuki Meow.

They have 48 hours to put the strat up so 6 hours 12 minutes.

After that time it's a double DQ and the next simi finals will be regarded as the finals.

6. Azeruth TT3 Champion

Under an hour to go. I swear I saw LPH in here last night...

7. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Spoiler: Knowledge and Preparation

Knowledge:
    We know everything about Lucy, Yukino and Cana through Mirajane. We also know Lucy has an Edolas doppelganger with her and we might know that doppelganger doesn't have magic for her own and thus uses magic infused weapons.

They know pretty much everything about Mirajane. They know nothing about Fukuro.

Preparation:
    We ain't doin' shit. Although we might exchange information and Mirajane will give Fukuro her stick of doom (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-217-page-4.html) to throw at people if needed.

Spoiler: Strategy yo

From the start of the phase we will immediatly fly up, Mirajane in Satan Soul form, as high as possible (out of the reach for Libra). Then we goonna head in the direction of our enemies, yo. Also, we're heading at them from different directions (so we're split up).

Mirajane will fire her Yami's (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-220-page-15.html) towards the enemy. That's about it, they don't have high enough durability to last a lot of 'm and they don't have the range to attack us, so they are pretty much dead.

But, for the sake of strategy, our team will do various things. We will act accordingly to what our enemies are doing. So for pretty much everything, look at the what ifs.​

Spoiler: What if's

What if Libra is summoned?
    Well, this is pretty much the only good counter, but also the best counter against my team. Libra can bring us down and make us vulnerable with gravity magic. We ain't gonna let that happen. Libra, over anything else, is our primary target. Should we ever see the bitch/see Yukino summon the bitch we gun blast the two apart with Yami's. If you think we ain't got the range, we're gonna land on one of the nearby, tall buildings and attack them from there.
    Fukuro will send his jetpack (http://www.[Blocked Domain]/135-7203-12/fairy-tail/chapter-88.html) to her and try to capture her and eat (http://www.[Blocked Domain]/135-7203-16/fairy-tail/chapter-88.html)her, to take her magic.
    Note that Libra hasn't shown any particular range feats, so we should be able to take her without her taking us. The bitch.

What if other spirits are summoned?
    Libra's our priority target, but if there are other spirits summoned we will take them after Libra. If they are in the way, we will attack them accordingly. None stands a chance at the great Mira. Anyway, the spirits:

-Aquarius
    Lol, ain't gonna be a good idea. I doubt there's water in the area to summon her, but if there is (or if Cana will use her fountains to let Lucy summon her), she still is pretty useless. Mirajane can control her water (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-118-page-8.html) and use it against everyone. Pretty much her most destructive attack in the tier list. Summoning Aquarius will be LPH's defeat.

-Pisces
    Lol. Human form ain't gonna do shit. They aren't better at CQC than Mirajane (and CQC'ing with Fukuro will just make him eat them) and the water attacks could just be controlled like Aquarius' water. Fish form is useless as well. Mirajane can handle them and Fukuro can dodge them as his jetpack is pretty very fast.

-Opiuchus
    Bitch is just a giant snake, nuthin' special. He ain't got the range to attack us in the air and he certainly can't fly. He can only whip his tail back and forth. He ain't got durability as well, Kagura took three great slashes and the snake died without doing anything. Mirajane should be able to defeat it with ease as well.

-Virgo
    Well, another problem spirit like Virgo. Can dig holes and such. Spica hole won't work, as we're out of her range, but she can dig a tunnel network for Mirajane. Whenever Mirajane sees her/sees her being summoned, she's gonna blast the bitch (or the one summoning her) apart. If it's too late and a tunnel network has already been dug, we gonna wait it out. If the enemy never comes out and just makes a little campsite down under, Mirajane will have Fukuro enter the tunnel and lure peepz out to let Mira kill 'm. If they ain't coming out, still, Mirajane will rush (with her extreme speed) through the tunnel and take out anything living within her sight.

-Taurus/Cancer/Capricorn
    They ain't got range. Yami's.

-Aries/Scorpio
    No extreme range as well, but we still can dodge their attacks. Should fall quickly as well.

-Sagitarius
    Bitch ain't a problem with Mira's speed. Yami's.[/I]

-Gemini
    Might be a problem. We know there is a gemini and we know there are two lucy's, one cana and one yukino. Any more of these and Mira knows to not come close to any of them. Just blast 'm apart with Yami's then.
    Also, if they do somehow get close, Mirajane will slash them apart with CQC before they can touch and transform.

-Other spirits
    lol no

-All at once
    doubt it's possible, since there is no gate to close and they could only be summoned for a while to close a gate (that has a link to cs magic). But, if they manage to do it, they can only fly and push stuff, so they need to get close to Mira to harm her which is not a good idea.

If there are no spirits left/to be found, we gunna kill girls in this order: Yukino - Lucy H - Cana - Lucy A

What if they enter CQC?
    Only Gemini (touching Mira and copying her) should be a problem for the great Demon Queen. But we have our own strat for that. If they try to attack Fukuro with CQC, he will just eat them. He can eat more than one person (http://www.[Blocked Domain]/135-7204-13/fairy-tail/chapter-89.html).

What if they split up?
    We gun take them in order of importance named before (Libra - Virgo - Yukino - Lucy H - Cana - Lucy A - other spirits) and Fukuro is gonna eat them accordingly. This will also make Fukuro the strongest human -er- owl around with all those magics, so we'd be pretty much at an advantage this way. Splitting up is not a good idea for them.

Something else?
    In character, mostly nukes, but CQC when needed/a good idea.​

8. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

you guys have no patience for the match of the year.

what am i talking 'bout, it's an obvious win :)

9. Yuki Meow.

Well now that you have put your Strat up Space will you allow a 24 hour extension? or do you want to win in 17 mins?

10. Melodie ̣

You clearly put a lot of thought into this strategy. as much as Hiruzen Sarutobi's strategy.

11. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

This is a tournament. We don't give 24 extensions to late strategists.

12. Yuki Meow.

Hmm i'm sure i have seen an extension in a tournament match before... Aww well, guess not.

13. Melodie ̣

You did not. Even if you did. It still did not happen.

14. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

No. If you can't make a match, send a warning or a message before your match starts, and something will be done (or an attempt) to make sure you can make it.

15. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

blame the lack of options i have...

Spoiler:
    but since i have pretty much overall knowledge (beside a technical bit on edolas lucy), i can react accordingly to everything. so i did.

@Zeref, i don't know. i want to have a match, but rules are rules, especially in a tournament. i'm gonna look at past kc tournaments and see what they do there.

edit: ninja's everywhere. well, that settles it. please, lph, make it in time.

16. Yuki Meow.

17. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

i see now that i initially forgot to notify lph that this match has started... could be a valuable reason for at least a 12 hour extension? ^^

18. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

That's up to you. You're the tournament organizer here.

19. Yuki Meow.

Azeruth said he saw LPH looking at the match, so not really no.

20. Yuki Meow.

LPH has failed to put his strategy up within 48 hours of the starting time. Space wins by DQ.

Congrats Space and good luck in the finals.

21. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Thank you. This is not how I envisioned me winning, but oh well.

Poor LPH, I hope she's okay. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.