1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Turn-A Gundam question.

Discussion in 'Gundam' started by BladeofTheChad, Dec 5, 2005.

1. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

When/Is it ever coming to the US?

Tags:
  2. !-justicer-! Member

Well... I guess never, its not a money-maker
    I stopped watching it at the episode 36
    For several reasons, but the main:
    Way too boring
    They brought up something like the aztec tribe and in was ridiculous
    Tha transexual stuff was weird
    Plain boring =(
    I did not like it. I heard some people in this forums saying it was better than SEED. Guess they'wer wrong

3. Mindless Ergo Proxy

To be frank with you, I don't think it will for a long while, or it may never come.

I still believe it's one of the better gundams batteling in the top with Zeta, Victory and the others though.

justicer has some points, but we have to remember when this takes place.

It's like a thousand years after the UC gundams (just an example, it's really a separate universe), and the world is in ruin and people have forgot all the technology they once knew. However, the moonrace (the people who live on the moon, duh...) still have this technology and they come down to earth in order to 'observe', and then war breaks out.

But yeah, the transexual stuff is weird, Rolan dressing as a girl (he looks better than most female characters actually...), the aztec'ish civilisation that shoots up their ship with a massdriver they thought was some holy tree or whatever it was again.

But (again), when they come up in space after all the burning stuff, and meet the Turn X, it gets awsome. The best thing with the anime is actually the ending. I was like: "HAHA! I knew it!" -when I saw it.

In my opinion, it's worth a watch (on fansub), you can find it on animesuki.com.

4. Lord Yu Active Member

I've been waiting a lng time to see this one. I just have to wait to get my new pc and I can finally have it :spaz