1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Two More Republican House Members Embroiled in Corruption and Neglect of Ethics

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by That NOS Guy, Oct 13, 2006.

1. That NOS Guy

That's 5 in the past year and the number is only going up. Still think nothing's wrong with the party?

If the Democrats had pulled this shit we wouldn't hear the end of it, but it's all right and good since the party of values is the one doing it.

Tags:
  2. Amaretti

This is the part where they somehow make it sound like the democrats fault.

3. Dionysus

Presto! These Republicans are now Democrats!

4. That NOS Guy

Man, I'm so glad I've seen the err of my ways. Not having a conscious enables me to blame everything wrong on the opposition party and plug my ears to the rampant corruption.

I should find it funny the guys running on a platform that harkens back to the old "rugged individualism" can never take personal responsibilty and they take power from the "corrupt" Democrats only to be embroiled in a swath of scandels in a 1/4 of the time it took the Democrats to pull 1/2 of this shit. Talk about effective leadership!

5. Dionysus

Up here in good ol' Canada, we have a new government (right-wing by our standards) who pulls the same shit. Blame the old government. Never give them any credit. They renew pledges and monetary promises, all under a flashy new moniker, then say they are being more effective and active than the last government. (And the partisan faithful all yell hurrah.)

Then there are the charges of corruption they levelled at the previous government. The charges of patronage and such. Then, in the first week they do the same shit they were campaigning to "fix" and complaining about before the election.

My only solace is it looks like we're going to have minority governments for the next little while.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006