1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

U.S Taking Over The World.

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by tangoOFDOOM, Oct 7, 2006.

1. tangoOFDOOM Obsessed

Ok if anyone has seen the latest news in CNN today you know that the Commander of the Armed Weapons issued a speech today that basically said that ?ok if Iraq doesn?t shape up, then we?re going to make it The U.S District of Iraq.? Now one of two things is going to happen (this is going on if Iraq doesn?t shape up)

1)Total anarchy in the U.S because the government is going to be worrying about Iraq instead of us.

2)Iraq will just become another Cuba in which we just have claimed ownership on the land.

But remember this people: IRAQ IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FREAKING WORLD!

It?s not the fact the whole ?other side of the world? because we also have Guam and all those other countries. But Iraq today is one of the more influential countries in the Middle East.

And once we have control over Iraq, then we basically have control over the entire Middle East. Once that happens, we have access to the Mediterranean Sea. The U.S government sends the Navy over there to control the waters and there you have your WWIII.

TOTAL DESCTRUCTION!!!

Meanwhile, over in poor United States, we have no government other than the non- powerful congress.

Please post your thoughts.

Tags:
  2. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

Do you even have a source for this? And your statements/connections make no sense.

Iraq is going to become a puppet government to the U.S. one way or another. And really, that's better for America and the overall world in general as it would be better then having another Islamic theocracy. Choosing the lesser of 2 evils is one of the sad but necessary realities of Middle East politics.

3. ~Gesy~ Freshly drenched in coochie water

there are not there to take it over they want to help them....... and take oil

4. Genesis Active Member

Man, i knew Bush had been watching too much Pinky and the Brain.

5. Dark_wolf247 The vision of homoexcelsior.

First of all, duplicate thread.

Secondly, where's your source for any of this information? Reference material? Website? Anything?

You can't make a claim like that without some sort of reputable research behind it that gives us a reason to even accept your thoughts as a "theory" or whatever you may wish to call it.

When you come up with a source--that's when I'll post my thoughts.

6. Amaretti No strong feelings whatsoever

Would like a source for this.

EDIT: .

Basically, the US has fucked up Iraq and made it incredibly unstable and to withdraw now would a) admit defeat b) leave Iraq in the hands of jihadists. So naturally, what they're saying is that unless the Iraq government pulls itself together, they aren't going anywhere.

That and I'm sure Bush is just salivating at the opportunity to extend the American empire over such an influencial country in the middle-east. Considering how much people hate America over there, it would do very little to stabilise the region.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2006
  7. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

This is just some idiot on the staff. That's not official policy.

8. Lord Yu Active Member

9. Eagle88 Hunter-nin

The strategy in Iraq needs to change somehow. I don't see things going well if it stays the same.

10. Toby <b>Detective Dollars</b>

That's kind of sad. Do you think the US would ever control a larger land-mass than Britain? As if! *scuttles off to his dooms-day device*

Or remove his voting rights (emphasis on how I say 'his' without provoking a sexist remark).

11. That NOS Guy The Pilot Who Lives by Pride

Sieg heil?

We already do enough controlling of the world through our culture, no need to remove the facade of independence other countires have and make them angry :p (yes, I'm kidding here.)

12. JokerDemon I am alive.

America is too busy trying to take control over other places, they need to open thier eyes and see what horrible shape their country is in.

13. Toby <b>Detective Dollars</b>

Like France. And Italy. And Spain. And Albania. Seriously.

14. Dagda_Mor I really need more sleep.

15. poppin123 Member

lol thats aweomse.
    I dont really think we should be worrying so much about people that far away when all we're doing is acrueing national debt.

16. T4R0K Searching for a custom title

Most frenchmen are aware of the situation. Why do you think so many young graduates flee the place ?

(I'm looking for a job abroad. Can I clean your toilets ?)

17. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

They have an excellent standard of living. It ranks in the top 10 and is greater then Japan's (Which gets hyped up as a utopian paradise). Their GDP per capita is also through the roof (I believe it's 3rd highest in the world). For the worlds 3rd largest country in terms of population, they're doing pretty damn well.

18. tangoOFDOOM Obsessed

Yeah I'm gonna agree with this person. This is what I think I tried to mention in my original post. But I...um...forgot :p .

19. Aruarian Well-Known Member

They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.

20. Le Male Absolu Well-Known Member

i looking for a job abroad too :)

21. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

US attacked to take over Iraq, that was obvious to the human population over 15 years old, minus Americans. (They just said, "Oh were goin' for reveng' fo' sho'!)

22. tangoOFDOOM Obsessed

I do agree with FrostXian on this matter. But some of us Americans, like some of the logical ones, knew what was going on.

What I thought we were going over there for was for oil, which turns out to be an entirly different matter that is OFF this subject.

However i would like this question to be discussed: What atributes would Europe have one the U.S has control over the Medit.?

23. Botzu Code Monkey

YAY WE WILL RULE THE WORLD no rly jk

24. Genesis Active Member

Hm, i think Dave Chapelle says it best: K-os - Superstar Pt. Zero

25. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

AHAHAHAHA LOL OMG

"The UN, you have a problem with that? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. OH. Wait a minute. You don't have an army. I guess that means you need to shut the fuck up."

26. Mizura Meh

*shrugs* The US can always try. It's Their economy (complete with already US$ 1 trillion in debts, much of which is held by Japan and China) that's paying the price of the war and Their soldiers getting harrassed by the increasing number of terrorists, after all.

27. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

So America is the only country that has stupid citizens? This thread is a whole load of anti-american bullshit.

I agree about Bush not being fit to run a Burger King, I agree that the war in Iraq being a ploy to gain more influnce in the mideast. But I'm not going to sit here and let you say that every american citizen is stupid without going unckecked.

The goverment is broken in this country, Republicans and Democrat fighting each other rrather than do something, citizens from other countries think of all americans as burger eating, Religuos fanitic, gun-toting Bush freaks

You know what I think? It's the human mentality the kick someone when they are down, and you all are stomping America in the nuts with cleats.

So fuck you all, your countres aren't anywhere perfect, I didn't vote for Bush, I still don't know how he won.

28. Red Viking Northern Skald

Methinks someone's been playing one too many games.

(Hilarious unintentional fun fact: The guy on the cover kinda looks like Bush if you blow it up. See for yourselves.)

Anywho, America isn't trying to take over the world so stop shooting your mouths off. You see, when America, or any other country tries to take over the entire planet, it will be so painfully obvious a blind monkey can see it. Until then, claiming otherwise just makes you look like you're jumping to conclusions.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006
  29. T4R0K Searching for a custom title

I disagree ! An American has already taken over my brother !! (and they're expecting a baby ^_^. Congrats to them) I may invade you for christmas and eat yah burgerz lolz !!! Euro rush kekeke !

That's... strange... We need the Da Vinci Code guy to explain this !!

Joke reply ? Yes, it is !

30. Louchan Someday, shine with me

USA sucks ass anyway so who's surprised?