1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Uchiha 101

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by MartialHorror, Nov 23, 2005.

1. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Sort of a responce to Lotu's thread, but with my own topics.

This is not to start flame wars, if you want to start some shit, dont bother posting.

1) The Uchiha's Vs the Hyuuga's: Not in a real battledome fight.........but in who is/was the stronger clan.

I think that the Hyuuga's now didn't have the power the Uchiha's had back then. But compare the strength's now, I think the Hyuugas are either =>Uchihas. On the other hand, I think the Hyuuga's are at their worst right now due to branch/main house conflictions.

Why are the Uchihas>Hyuugas? Simple, no one seems to know who the Hyuugas are or what Byakugan is outside of Konoha.

Zabuza knew who the Uchiha's were, Chiyo did, and Im sure others did as well.

While no one outside of Konoha really seems to know about the Hyuugas. WHen Neji challenged the sound 3, they didn't really seem impressed to think they were about to fight someone from this great clan but just another kid who dare challenge them.

Also, when Neji activated Byakugan, they were like: "WTF is that???"

So obviously the Uchiha's were much more known than the Hyuuga's. I think eventually the Hyuuga's will gain that same status and then some eventually but not right now.

Then again, it could also be that the Uchihas were known so well because they played a huge role in the political system. They were the figureheads for the Fire Kingdom.

While the Hyuuga's are just the strongest clan in Konoha.

Now, the flip side to the Uchiha's strength,

No one really seemed to be that afraid of Itachi. Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai and Asuma all felt confident they could fight Itachi and Kisame together.

When I said this to Lotu, he replied that they obviously underestimated him. I'm not arguing this. They obviously did. But they knew that Itachi killed the ENTIRE CLAN but didn't seem to be afraid of that.

In fact, Kakashi warned them about being anbu captain at age 13. So Being an anbu captain at that age is more impressing than killing off the strongest clan of Konoha back then????

This leads me to believe that Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai could have probably done the same as well.

So imo, the Uchihas were strong FOR THEIR TIME but have become outdated(not counting the survivors here)

Now, many people think that Itachi basically took them all on at the same time. This is sort of stupid logic, why?

1) You'd think that people would notice the commotion going on........then again, no one noticed Gaara killed Dosu even though Gaara was a huge ass racoon demon. So this part is forgivable.

2) Itachi was dressed in stealth clothing.........
    3) Itachi killed them all during the night.......
    4) Itachi is an Anbu, which is known for ASSASSINATIONS
    5) the position of his parents bodies implied that he quickly killed one and the other bent over to check on the other and died before Itachi gave them a chance.
    6) Itachi was lurking around when Sasuke came.

So I think its obvious Itachi basically roamed the area, killing off the clan before they really even knew what it was.

THis is still VERY impressive, mind you. Fair fights do NOT equal shinobi fights, remember, as we have seen before.

Topic 2: The Uchihas were all genuises.

*ahem* did they forget about Obito?

Just because the mass were geniuses, doesn't mean they all are. But its more common to say they all are.

If there is one dropout, there will be more.

If he says, "They were all geniuses" then goes on to say expect Obito, that is a contradiction, which means they can't really rely on that statement.

Topic 3: Kakashi.

One of the things Lotu said that irritated me was Kakashi's only genius was his sharingan

Even though Kakashi was put under a future Hokage's wing, and was called genius before he got Sharingan................

He was supposed to be amazing before he got it.

On the flip side, I think he became very dependant on it and got lazy(He didnt learn any other jutsu after that without using sharingan)

Topic 4: There were more Uchihas who had MS.

A stupid statement when if that was the case, Itachi wouldn't have killed them, but let them live so they could fight him later.

Wont be able to respond much for the next few days.......just so you know.

Tags:
  2. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

That question leads to a real battledome fight, its inevitable.

The Uchiha clan were known as the strongest, feared and greatets clan of all.

The Hyuuga were known as the strongest Leaf clan 4 years fater the Uchiah clan ceased to exist.

This conflict is not a new things, it go way back

There is no Uchiha clan aymore so i don't see why not the Hyuuga clan can "replace" the Uchiha.

The were feared inside and outside the village.

The weren't. They were powerful but not as the Uchiha clan

You migth want to read what Kakashi said, facing a sharingan master is the worst possible i could be in. I guess there is no coice.

Kakashi knew he stood no chance but had to fight as that line implies.

You must be smoking weed.

If going by your example, here are the counter argument.

Anko wanted to fight Oro. does that mena she can kill Oro?

Of course not.

Kakashi thought he could fight Oro, Oro hit him with hsi killer intent and Kakashi crapped his parent.

All this people knew the repuatation of Oro, yet they thought they could win against him..

Another thing that is proven wrong by the manga. Read the manga.

That was the same outfit he had, except he had anbu vest in him, Please check the manga.

Thsi is false.

Read my tread Itachi 101.

Apparently you didn't read the manga, where Kakashi said that Obtio was the exception. Read the manga please.

Read above.

read above.

Bullshit.

I have never said that.

Read above, and stop saying thing i never said.

The fact that Itachi clealy saisd that there is one more MS out there, prove you wrong.

Honestly, read Itachi 101

You need it badly..

If this is true, the Kaguya clan would be more famous or the Haku's bloodline or the other bloodline that got wipe out in the mist.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2005
  3. icoselitham Lost

Zabuza didn't know the Uchiha clan. He knew "Sharingan Kakashi". Kakashi is famous for copying over 1000 justus you know.

And Chiyo knew Kakashi's father because he was her son's enemy.

4. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

1) On the Hyuugas/Uchihas: I agree basically on everything. Except that I do think that the Hyuugas have surpassed them. Everything else you said on them were speculation, big time.

2) Same outfit he had? Care to elaborate?

3) ANko and Kakashi also intended to use suicide jutsus.

Which means those are probably S class + jutsus.

there were no mentions of suicide against Itachi.

Your right about what Kakashi said, but once again, this also means that "having a sharingan is more impressive than killing a clan"

4) The fact that Kakashi says "Except" shows its a false statement. You also told me it says that in the databook, but you leave out the Obito part.

Finally Lotu comes out of the closet and admits he is Lotu!

Edit: if I recall, Zabuza realizes Sasuke is an Uchiha just before Sasuke gets sharingan

5. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Look at what Zabuza, said to kakashi after he said to him that sasuke was from the number one clan from the Leaf.

Read what she said about the Uchihas.

6. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

When Itachi appears, Chiyo does say something about always wanting to fight an Uchiha.

and Kakashi is not an Uchiha.......

7. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

You must have a no brain at all if you came to that conclusion now.
    You migth want to look at my post counts and join date.

Good work Sherlock, no one knew what you just discovered :amuse

Saying the Hyuuga surpassed the Uchiha clan is the speculation, not what i said.

The other things that i said was proved by the manga.

You male this up and know you don't know what you are talking about?

Look at the clothes Itachi is wearing when he pokes Sasuke's foerehead.

He had that same clothes on him, the only difference is that he ahd an anbu vest and armor on him.

So you meant to tell me that facing Itachi is not suicidal?:amuse

Chidori is not a suicide jutsu, you might want to edit your post, it makes people doubt what you are talking. :sarcasm

Read above.

No, it meant that facing the true sharingan master was the worst situation he could be in.

Notice the word true sharingan master.

Kakashi is not a true sharingan master, as he is not an Uchiha.

There is nothing more that pisses me off than people replying to my post without quoting my post.

If you mean thr Obito thing, you would know that he is implying that Obito is the excption to that.

Because it was stated in the manga and that loser had potencial, more than an your average genin non Uchiha.

8. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

-I knew you were Lotu, but you were denying it.
    How come you were banned anyway?

-No, they werent. You just say they were proven by the manga. yes, saying the Hyuuga>Uchiha clan is speculation but we might as well say Kakashi>Itachi because he became chuunin earlier.

Ranks were held differently back then. So just because Fugaku is a Jounin, doesn't mean he is as strong as Hiashi(or so on)

-

-Obviously they didnt think so.

-Except he said he would have to commit suicide to do so. Which means he would use chidori to somehow be able to use the suicide jutsu or could somehow make chidori into a suicide jutus.

-Correct. Yes, Kakashi finds this more scary than the fact Itachi killed his clan how many years ago?

-it actually said "More than your average genin non Uchiha"

While I agree, it seemed to be only because Obito got sharingan.

-I'm fairly sure thats how it went. Kakashi started bringing up Sasuke during the battle when Zabuza says Haku was never defeated before and somehow Zabuza figures it out.

Dont remember exact dialogue

9. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

At least they went out with a bang. Although they were barbarian, that also works on their repuatation as ruthless, and so forth.

The Uchiha were killed by one single person.

:p

10. myrojpaj New Member

I don't think its true that just the Uchiha's are famous outside of Konoha. Remember one of the cloud ninja leaders tried to kidnap Hinata to get the secrets of the Byakugan. And after Hiashi disposed of the kidnapper, the cloud village demanded Hiashi's death and body so they could discover the Byakugan's secret. So obviously the Hyuuga are pretty well known too.

11. sonokoszk Nara Crybaby

I would love to read

12. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Here you go

Copinator admits he's LoTU

MH, i will later answer your post:amuse

13. metalanime I like Tits

Its not that they felt they could fight, but because they are s ranked criminals and a missing nin, its thier job to take care of them.

They already knew that itachi killed the entire clan. Anyone who was around at that time would know that, but kakashi talking about him being an anbu captain at 13 is only adding to his rep as there is no point in saying something they already know. It was just giving more info on itachi really, nothing to do with that overshadowing killing the clan, you just interpretted that wrong.

I agree, it does lead you to believe that.

I believe before sasuke opened the door, his mom told him not to come in, when he opened it there was blood splattering through the air and he saw them lying there, but his dad was one top, so something about that doesnt make sense.

there is really nothing wrong with that statement. there is not contradiction. If kakashi said they were all geniuses, and then at another time said obito was the exception, it would be a contradiction, but in the statement he made was basically, with the exception of obito, they are all geniuses. Its a singular statement and it holds true. If you were to take out the exception part, then it would be a false statement, but that part is actually part of the original statement making it only one.

If I am learning a song and someone asks how much ive learned, and I reply "Ive learned everything but the last riff", that is not a false or contradicting statement really, its equal to saying the last riff is the only part i havent learned, so kakashis statement would be equal to "Obito is the only uchiha who is not a genius."

14. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Yeah the Hyuugas were a well known clan. Most bloodlines that had a family structure or a status in any village seemed to be pretty famous. I don't think Haku's was famous due to how they seemed to shun that ability where he lived though, so I'd say that the fame depended on whether the village despised a bloodline limit or tried to make use of it (not necessairly accept it, but give them a purpose for thier own gain).

15. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

Even if the uchiha was the strongest clan of all, it does't make them the strongest shinobi's of all

16. Gunners .

^^^^ yes i agree, They are the strongest clan but people from idividual familes surpass them.

Anyway uchiha as a clan it is hard to compare with hyuuga, i mean uchiha was in the business of running konoha etc, hyuuga seperated them self and did everything to keep their bloodline secret.

What i want to see is other levels of byakakugen unlocked kind of like the tome of sharingan.

17. Cervos New Member

The country of lightning wanted to kidnap HINATA and obtain the byakugan ability not the sharingan.
    Why?
    Because the Byakugan is better, much more useful in a war.
    The enemy cant hide, cant sneak attack , cant ambush, but will get always sneak attacked themselves.
    Sharingan only makes strong individuals...that can step on a trap and die..

HYUUGA is the best clan.

18. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

the hyuuga are the strongest because all the members of the family posses the bloodline while the average uchiha doesn't. only exceptional uchiha can get the sharingan (i include obito here as well, he had the true spirit of a ninja just like naruto)

19. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

The Uchiha's are the greater clan, but the Hyuuga's have the greater bloodline. (Masashi Kishimoto's words, not mine)

Itachi most certainly did not take on all of the Uchiha clan at once. I'm not repeating that idiotic idea he killed them in their sleep, but think about this. Its not like Itachi sent a letter to them a week before hand saying "On the 3rd of March, at 6:30 PM, I will be showing up to kill all of you."

Most likely, he walked up to people who viewed him as an ally and fellow Uchiha, and caught the first few by surprise. Granted, he'd only be able to kill of a few that way, but he could elliminate several Uchiha's, and then cause a lot of confusion("The guy who did it ran that way, let's go!", then he kills them), before everyone would be like "Oh snap! Itachi's killing everyone, let's get him!".

20. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

I'd just like to add one thing if it hasn't been mentioned yet.

"And to think that there's someone who uses doujutsu at Itachi's level"--Deidara.

21. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Well, the reason I think everyone outside Konoha knows Uchiha and sharingan, but not Byakugan, in my opinion, is because the Hyuuga clan always wanted their powers to be secret. They are more careful and jelous of their Byakugan, when the Uchiha was a much bigger clan, with no rules like main family or branch family. Its even said that sharingan came from byakugan.
    We see ANBU Uchiha, Uchihas as police, Uchiha going all around Konoha and in missions. Hyuugas, however, are low profile, having their secret bloodline, their secret taijutsu technique, their own laws.
    Both Byakugan and sharingan are powerful dojutsus in their own way. As a clan, however, Hyuuga is better organised. Even the seal: was Itachi a Hyuuga, or if any Hyuuga tried to kill the main family, they have the seal that protect them. Not that they needed so much, because the main family always seems to be more powerful (yes, Neji is branch family but stronger than Hinata, but lets remeber that his father wasnt born in the branch family; he was main family, twin of the clan?s master in these days. So, Neji has the same good gens Hinata has).
    Byakugan is more useful to the Hyuuga clan, because they have special techniques only possible because of the dojutsu, but it wouldnt be that useful to someone else. A Byakugan wouldnt be as useful to Kakashi, sice I doubt any Hyuuga would teach him special techniques.
    Sharingan is welcome to any ninja, since it copies jutsus. Its the only thing it does and Byakugan, aparentelly, dont. Both sharingan and byakugan see genjutsu and ninjutsu (Lee?s technique, he used against Sasuke, was originally ment to be used against Neji, it was suppose to beat any of those special dojutsu), and byakugan has even better sight, lets call it like that, because see small chakra points and see in great distances.
    They are both great, but I dare say that sharingan is more useful to any ninja. However, no doubt Hyuuga is a more exclusive and well protected clan; in the story today, we see Uchiha almost extinct, while Hyuuga goes well and probally will for even more generations to came - unless Naruto becames Hokage and changes the Hyuuga?s law, what would be terrible for them.

22. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Retired Staff

How so? Their bloodline would be less protected, but they would likely become a more prosperous clan overall.

23. DKFize RaijinKen

Umm Setoshi..I didn't know the Byakugan could see through trees..but anyways, Neji can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch because he's still a kid. On topic, Hyuugas were very less active than the Uchihas in Konoha perhaps why they are so much less known.

24. Uchiha_no_Chikara 忍びだ

im going to have to agree with most of Copinator comments on this matter

25. Azrael Bitch, Get Serious

I think they would tie. Both clans have their ups and their downs. Each have their weaknesses and strenghts.