1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Uchiha Clan Compilation Suzaku

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Turrin, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Turrin 玄武

Intro
    Alright so if any of you have read my theories about the connection between the uchicha clan and suzaku...this is the largest one yet. I believe that in the Sharingan bloodline is sealed the Suzaku...which is only destined to manifest itself in the uchiha which has proven himself to be the strongest of the clan. But first in-order to prove this theory i must first prove the connection to the suzaku...instead of another diety such as tengu

Some Info on Suzaku
    Also another thing to note about the suzaku is the fact that it is seen many times with a snake in its talons this is clearly...shows a corrilation between sasuke and the suzaku

Evidance One:Kishi's Purification Referance
    As you will see in the following picture int he top right hand corner there is a picture of a bamboo rod leaking water...which is shown quite frequently throughout sasuke's flash back. This is a referance on kishi's part to the an a very old purification rituall thats performed in japan with those very instroments

This referance of course refers to how itachi believes that what he is doing is to relize the true purpose of the uchicha clan and he is just in killing them because they have lost there way and thus the clan must be purified. But what caught my eye is bold part about burning away their impurity...this is a referance to the fire god suzaku who burns away into ash only to be reborn pure again.

Evidance Two:The Moon and Sun Referance
    During sasuke's flash back we see the moon and the sun rise and set many times...

This is a display of the struggle of ying/yang in itachi's/sasuke's emotions during the flash back...and a representation of the japense legend of Pangu & the Four Mythical Creatures
    As we can see again kishi is not only hinting at the current emotions of the characters but at the underline influence of suzaku(also the suzaku is a symbol of the union of ying/yang, which is inforced by this legend).
    This is also supported by how kishi shows a huge full moon behind itachi the night he kills his clan to display that itachi has gone to the dark side

Evidance 3:The Uchiha Clan Traite is Manipulation of Fire
    It has been state in this pic of the manga that the greatest traite of the uchiha clan is fire....

The suzaku(a phionix) is the
    Thus as can bee seen its very probable that the uchiha clans power does infact come from suzaku. Also as can be seen in this pic Sasuke's father even goes as far as to say that the uchicha clan's mind is governed by fire. Also when talking about the element and fire in myth its often refered to in this way
    Evidance 4:Tengu, The Uchiwa Fan, Garuda
    Every one who is any one on these forms has heard of Yasha's theory about Tengu and the uchiha clan and how the clans name uchiwa was driveds as the the name of the fan used by tengu(if you haven't plz read it...[Triad]​_Bokura​_Ga​_Ita​_-​_15.avi. I support this asspect of the theory...but this is not the whole story. Tengu are very closly related to the legendary bird/birds named Garuda(a type of phionix)

Now this is were things get intresting...
    Does this kind of myth sound familiar to any one...well it instantly makes me think of the back story off all the other bijuu that have been revealed seems pretty bijuu like to me. Also notice that the Garuda is linked to the Phionix(also classified as a fire bird)...thus instead of the uchiha clan coming from tengu or tengu exclusively they actually come from Garuda/Suzaku which is related and can take a tengu like form at times.

Evidance 5:The Nekano Shrine
    The nekano shrine in the uchiha clan is more then likely based on the real nekano shrine in japan which is situated in the city of nekano, that has hilghted having a huge building of the sun aka a element of the suzaku just something to think about

notice the pictures of the suzaku on the walls

Tags:
  2. Turrin 玄武

Evidance 6: Hints on Splash Pages
    As we know from the whole hints of the sannin covers some times reveal kishi's future plots...i believe these two covers to hint at sasuke's corrilation to the suzaku...who is said to be laulled out of the plaunia tree its nested in by the sweet sound of musicall instruments such as the flute and mandaline..sasuke is playing both in these pics...

in fact in the last he seems to be playing the mandelin near a tree...potentaill a palonia tree

Evidance 7: Tskyomi and Ameretsu
    A last thing to note is that the phionix/suzaku is many times seen as the heavenly body of the sun and the moon...ameretsu and tsukyomi are both the deties of the moon and sun respectivly...just another little easter egg

Evidance 8: The Sasuke Can Communicate with Kyuubi and Manipulate its Chakra
    we alll know the famous scene where sasuke is able to not only enter naruto's seal but also able to surpress the kyuubi chakra with in it. After which the kyuubi tells him he has the same eyes as mandara. Now this makes alot of sense if the sharingan is an ability developed by a bijuu namely suzaku...because it would be natural if on bijuu/jin can communicate on the astrall plain/seal plain then another person hosting bijuu powers would also be able to perform this feat.

Evidance 9: Mandara Wrote the Scroll underneath The Nekano Shrine
    Just to close all lose ends it was mandara who wrote the scroll under the nekano shrine...mandra's name means mandala or devine scriptures. Here is a defintion of what a mandala/mandara is
    And in many cases mandala's/mandara depict the gods of the four cradinal directions(aka suzaku and comp)

3. Turrin 玄武

The Rest of the Theory
    Alright now that i have shown strong evidance that there is a connection between the Suzaku and the uchiha clan. I will share the rest of my theory...i believe that the suzaku had a long standing rivalary with the kyuubi, but it lacked the power to defeat the king of bijuu and thus conspired a plan. It would sign a contract with some inpiring hyuuga branch members who wished to split away from the main families rule. Suzaku promissed them that not only would the curse seal be removed..but there doujoust power would increase ten fold...however there was a price, in exchange for this power Suzaku would be sealed in there collective bloodline only when the strongest uchich currently in the clan at the time proved he had truelly reached the pinnacle of the uchiha clan and surpased all others in the clan...even thos with the potentaill to surpass themselves would suzaku awaken in this host. This suzaku did this becuase as pointed out by dedaria a jin > bijuu by itself...because its the power of the hist + the bijuu

Thus this is the secret of the uchiha clan...now lets look at evidance the supports that the elders aka sasuke's father may have been hiding this secret

Evidance 1: Itachi's Rant
    Here itachi can not be talking about the MS because his father and probably the police know about the generall premiss of the MS, however its extremely likely that he is refering to its foolish to fear becoming to powerfull and awakening the Suzaku in ones self...when no one has seen or know it currently in the clan. This is also supported by his previous statement

see how itachi talks about people holding on to there own conciousness deserve to be shuned...this might also be a referance to thos who are afraid of lossing their prowess to the suzaku deserve to be shunned because they hold back there own compacity

I believe that here itachi is talking about what was most important to the clan when it sighned the contract with suzaku...which is to make itself indpendent of all foriengh rule....and thus he shunns the clan because they failed to do that and instead only formed a new clan very similair to the hyuuga one. He then implies the change can not happen if people are to afraid of there own prodictions to relize there full compacity and attempt to house the true might of the suzaku

Evidance 2: You only Sought What you Dreamed for
    Here itachi is talking about how the clan became isolated and arrogant of its own strength...instead of completing its orginall opjective of relizing the full power of the Suzaku and changing the world. He then says although you only sought what you dreamt for...now itachi is talking about although orginally the founders only sought dreamt to be independent...they are again working under some one aka hokage

More of the Theory
    Now its my belief that the AL who sought the bijuu..found out that in-order for him to obtain the suzaku bijuu he would first have to awaken it. This ment finding an uchiha that he could manipulate to become the strongest of the clan and awaken the Suzaku. He eventually found itachi...and showed him the scroll under the neko shrine...the true purpose of the uchiha clan. Revealed to him that Shishui was not really his friend but merely some on the uchiha clan order to be friend him and watch his growth in power to make sure he was not going to awaken the Suzaku. Using this emotionally strain on itachi...he told itachi that he could complete the clans true goal aka awaken suzaku and defeat the clans true rival kyuubi...by killing shishui the second strongest in the clan and relizing his full potentaill. Itachi feeling that he had been betrayed by shishui and emotionally destrot decieded to carry out the AL request and he fought and killed shishui..faking his death as a suciede. Itachi awakened the MS but failed to awaken the Suzaku, thus is the AL arrogance he order itachi to kill the entirity of the clan...thus making itachi the strongest by defualt...and itachi proceeded to do so however when he got to his own family he was hesitent. I believe he really didn't want to kill his father and mother but believed it to be his obligation to do so, but when he got to sasuke the last member...he couldn't bring himself to do it.

So he revealed that he had betrayed sasuke in a similair way that shishui had betrayed him and order sasuke to become stronger so that sasuke's compacity could surpass his own and he could defeat itachi becoming the strongest in the clan and awaken the Suzaku.

Evidance 1: The Night Itachi kill Shishui he Talks of a Mission
    Here itachi is talking about the fact that he is on a mission from the Akatsuki leader to kill shishui to obtain the hight...which at first they believed to be the MS

Evidance 2: Just Carring Out My Duty
    Also when questioned about his conduct and shishui's death by the police he says
    here itachi is talking about how he believes it to be his duty to release the suzaku

Evidance 3:It was to test my compacity

This shows that itachi killed the clan to mesure if he was truely the strongest and capable of awakening the suzaku. However on the next page after sasuke asks him if thats why he killed everyone itachi becomes sad and says it was essentaill...meaning he didn't want to do it but had to forfill his duty of awakening suzaku

Evidance 4: For My Sake

here itachi says that he left sasuke alive for his sake...however we can see the pause in his voice. This implies that itachi really instead telling the whole trueth...he is only feighning this responce for sasuke...really he kept him alive so that he didn't have to kill him, but some one would forfill the clans goal.

A Little Map of Things this Theory Answers
    1.What is the Secret of the Uchiha clan
    it demonic influence and how to awaken the demon

2.Why did itachi join akatsuki
    to release the suzaku and hunt and defeat the kyuubi

3.What does itachi want sasuke to do
    he wants him to become more powerfull then himself so when sasuke kills him the suzaku will be awakened in sasuke

4.Why is itachi's ring Shu
    Shu...is a referance to suzaku

5.Who wrote the scroll mandara
    to depict the history of the clan

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  4. Lunchin15 0_o

You write too much... who cares where it came from.

5. Futagokage Runaway Kage

It's a LOOONG one, I still love it, and make sense, even if it's not real, it good to paise a long well done work.

6. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

-The Bamboo leaking water is a common garden fountain. When the bamboo fills with water, it falls and knocks onto the fountain;spilling it's contents and returning upright. The "knock"sound is ideal for scaring away animals.
    Think of it like the drinking bird
    Spoiler:

(OM! A BIRD! Just like Suzaku!)

-Madara not Mandara

-compacity isn't a word. I know it shouldn't matter... but you use it alot and it's distracting. Try capacity.

Things you forgot:
    -Sasuke's goal to "rebuild the clan" is a parallel to the Suzaku "Rising from the ashes"
    -Sasuke grows wings in CS2 form
    -Chidori=thousand birds ... just... you know... birds.

-With all the mysteries/holes in the Uchiha's past, you could associate it with just about any legend.

7. Turrin 玄武

but this one was also used in purfication rituals
    go here...
    plus why would they show it so many times if it had no meaning

yeah i did miss these...thanks i didn't even think of sasuke rebuilding his clan being parrelle

8. Ofkinheimer Active Member

9. Grrblt Banned

Zetsu wouldn't let Sasuke go to Orochimaru.

10. Turrin 玄武

why would zetsu care if sasuke goes to orochimaru...if sasuke dies, then the suzaku will manifest in itachi by default. If sasuke goes to orochimaru he may become stronger then itachi faster making akatsuki's job easier...infact that may be why akatsuki has left orochimaru alone for so long...they are allowing him to make sasuke stronger...only to prevent the body switch eventually

11. Grrblt Banned

He would care because strong Sasuke=harder to catch. They wouldn't want that. Suzaku manifesting in Itachi=dead Akatsuki member. They wouldn't want that either. Sasori dealing with Orochimaru alone=possibly messing with Suzaku plans. They wouldn't want that either.

12. Turrin 玄武

no..they would want that because if you read my theory the only way to awaken suzaku is to become the strongest of the clan...aka sasuke would have to become stronger then itachi killing him and prove he is the strongest to awaken suzaku. yes it would mean that suzaku would be harder to catch but Akatsuki pretty much figures they can deal with a person even stronger then itachi because the AL is probably much stronger already or together they would have no problem

13. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

You really aren't making any sense.
    I've read the theory... it doesn't even make enough sense to find holes in it.
    So the Uchiha's are getting stronger to see which one can reach "KN9" first. (Assuming that if Naruto mastered all nine tails, he would controll Kyuubi... and replacing Kyubii with Suzaku)

Is there an element of "There can be only one" in this theory?
    If so, Itachi was supposed to have killed Sasuke with the rest of the clan. If anything, Akatsuki isn't prepared to deal with Sasuke (It wasn't in their original plan).

14. Grrblt Banned

Itachi already proved he was strongest of the clan when he murdered it. Akatsuki may be able to deal with people stronger than Itachi, but they don't want to lose members and they would hardly plan on losing one.

15. Turrin 玄武

no he did not prove it...did you not read my theory in-order to awaken the suzaku you must prove that you are the strongest and have the most potentaill of the people currently alive within the clan. Itachi killed everyone but sasuke...sasuke's copacity to become stronger was greater then itachi's. In-order for itachi to awaken the suzaku inside him he would have had to kill sasuke..but he couldn't bring himself to do it thus he set the stage for sasuke to become stronger then him thus awakening the suzaku

Akatsuki obivously doesn't give a shit about losing members...what happened when sasori died...he was instantly replaced...the rings are far more valuable the the members themselves

in what way.....???

16. Grrblt Banned

Itachi proved he was the strongest, when he killed everyone except Sasuke who was at his mercy (twice). I must admit I did not read your theory, because it failed in the first few paragraphs.

If they didn't give a shit, Hidan and Kakuzu wouldn't be in the same team.

17. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

So... Itachi is hte best, but since Sasuke could be better, nothing has happened. Itachi wants Sasuke to surpass him because Itachi doesn't want to die as a sacrifice. (makes some sense I guess... if Itachi was a coward)

Had Sasuke's father read the hidden scroll?

As usual, there is nothing to disprove in these theories. Most of it is based soley on your imagination and the holes in the Uchiha mystery.

18. Turrin 玄武

okay...what aren't you getting about potentaill because sasuke has the potentaill to surpass itachi...itachi would have to kill sasuke in-order to awaken the suzaku. Sasuke..in-order to prove he has become the strongest would have to kill itachi. Thats how it works

they give a shit about having to constantly replace members...aka having kazuku kill every new member, but they really don't care that much about losing members becuase they have many new members to add in the wings

no plz read the theory...itachi couldn't kill sasuke because although he tries to hide it he still cares about his brother...so he wants sasuke to become stronger then him and hate him. So that sasuke will one day kill him and prove that he is the strongest awakening suzaku...its not about itachi being a coward just that he didn't have the heart to kill his brother.

its probable considering that that was the clans elders meeting place that fungeko read the scroll

19. QuoNina Active Member

Birds fight !!! :doh

Like:
    -fire - - burning away their impurity
    -full moon - - union of yin/yang

Because:
    Poetic.

Questions:
    -When you say Garuda (which is related to Tengu) is related to Suzaku, did you mean because they are fire birds, or there are some legands about the connection between Garuda and Suzaku or between Tengu and Susaku ?

Hm, some interesting stuff you brought up.
    Care to share more info on these? It's sounds new/different to me.
    -Yin and Yang legand of Suzaku
    -Suzaku and its music instruments

- -

Lots of stuff there. Kinda interesting.

-You didn't reject any theory though, and honestly you don't have to. The Tengu connection is quite specific and solid by far. Or maybe you can get both Tengu and Suzaku involved if you want. Get a bunch of birds. :nuts And I strongly recommend adding Aoba the crow God. :nod

-
    You mean ponytail? :p
    No Sasuke won't have the ponytail that surpasses the smexy pony tail of Itachi's. :redface

That might be a joke, but not a good idea to spell Madara wrong if you are gonna use the word specifically like that though.

-I don't think Suzaku would be a bijuu if it ever appears. It's one of the four guardian animals with divine power. Sasuke also doesn't look like a jin to me. The biggest struggle for all jinchuurikis is that they are openly being prejudiced against. That's what they face and has to deal with. It doesn't mix so well with the "dark" side of Uchiha. And jinchuuriki is already Naruto's story. Sasuke being another jinchuuriki would be a bit repetitive imo. An embarassing curse might be more fitting to the mystery and the struggle of Uchiha.

Well, I'll leave the last part alone before too many Uchiha-ness gets into me. Btw, your text got better now.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  20. Turrin 玄武

all three are fire birds and in buddhist/shinto myth garuda/suzaku/and the phionix are all inter connected and ther legends at times become confused. Thus i think its possible that kishi could combine or use etheir Garuda or Suzaku. Ohh and what i ment to say in the orginall post about tengu is that...the tengu wouldn't be where the uchiha clan got there power from, but the uchiha clan could be representations of tengu themselfs, acting as the servents of Garuda/Suzaku...this is supported by the fact that Tengu are half bird half human and if the Suzaku/Garuda blood flows through them then in a sense uchiha are half bird half human

go to this site it tells you alot about, Suzaku/Phionix and the legends

see i am not argueing that sasuke is a jin...i am arguing that itachi wants him to become a jin by awakening the Suzaku under the conditions i specified so he isn't a Jin yet and may never be on depending on how kishi decieds to write the story out

21. wiggely Ninja in training

nothing constructive to say. just like to point out that this is a direct rip off of the first uchiha to demon/diety/bijuu theory i ever heard. it was created at around 6 months ago.

so perhapes a good idea (didn't really read most of it) but it was all stated a half a year ago or more

22. Zetamancer Mugetsu

This is better than your AL is yondaime theory. That's all I have to say.

23. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

well thought out, but i have one question?

if suzaku is a deity, representative of fir, then what is kyuubi and why is it from the country of fire?

24. Konoha's Yellow Kamikaze New Member

It's a pretty long and interesting theory. But how did the Suzaku get sealed in the Uchiha blood?
    Also I don't think Suzaku would be a bijuu. Itachi would be stupid to join Akatsuki, he knows thier goals and if Suzaku would awake in him, Akatsuki would diffently try to extact it resulting in Itachi's death.