1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Uchiha Itachi VS Kimimaro!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Empress, Jan 23, 2005.

Who would you think would win?

1. Itachi

89.9%
  2. Kimimaro

10.1%
  1. Empress stop looking here

Hi all

I wanted your opinions on who would win either Itachi or kimimaro
    I wont put my opinion because I'm not quite sure yet on what are kimimaro's moves are plus I didnt read the manga

so I'll just read your replies and wait for the episodes to reveal his moves and abilities

waiting for your replies!!

PS: If there is a thread that is similar to this one please notify me as soon as possible and thank you! :laugh

Tags:
  2. Tautou Member

3. Empress stop looking here

Hi Tautou

how would Itachi beat him and what do you think the techniques or moves would he use??

please explain

4. Rurouni Mushishi

It's clear that Itachi is above Kimimaro's level. There's an endless number of ways Itachi could be him (No disrespect to Kimimaro though).

5. Tautou Member

Kimi's not Hokage level, at most he's at Jounin level, but not up there with elite Jounin such as Kakashi and Gai. Itachi is on a level above all the people stated, on the same level as the Sannin.

Kimi's a taijutsu user. He has mastered his bloodline, in turn he has the ultimate defense so far, and the ultimate offense. His bloodline being able to manipulate his bones.

But his defense is useless on Itachi, since Itachi has the Sharingan. I doubt he'd even need the Mange's genjutsu capabilities to take Kimi down, the normal Sharingan genjutsu could work.

Plus, he's quite fast, strong, I'm thinking he has all sorts of jutsu as well. Kimi has shown good speed, taijutsu, and stamina. But it's almost certain that Itachi is much faster, could have better taijutsu and stamina. Even without that, though, under the pressure of Itachi's large arsenal of skills, Kimi is finished.

6. cinosweiv The Half Blood Bleach

7. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

If you want to know about Kimi's bloodline and abilities,go read any other vs. Kimi thread on here.

Anyways,Itachi gat this match won.

8. CopyKakashi New Member

All he has to do is use the same technique on Kimimaro as he used on Kakashi and Sasuke then the fight is over.

9. Naruto_Heart Member

Uchiha itachi will win hands down

10. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

11. davids2 New Member

12. IT_TI New Member

13. Tautou Member

He said if Kimi wasn't ill, stuff would have gone well in Konoha, that's true. But not in the sense that if Kimi had "been there", it means that if Oro had been able to take over Kimi's body, there'd have been no problems.

Seriously, if he was on Kakashi's level, he wouldn't have had any problems with Gaara. Gaara was able to push him constantly, his defense was his saving grace. Jounin, on the other hand, have a large variety of skills.

14. sasuke_the_avenger YusseRo...

Uchiha Itachi..becauz he is my bro.. he can only lose 2 me..Its my destiny ;)

15. Seymourbuts Look at him go

Itachi... speed, jutsus and level are beyond kimi

Yeah, i wonder who the heck voted for kimi

16. Yaman Celestial

Itachi would win cause he's well itachi you knowhow that goes :laugh

17. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Gor the record, Itachi is not on the Sannin's level. No one is. That's why they're the Sannin. That is an opinion, but it is a good one backed up with much empirical evidence that I'm sure you've heard before.

And Kimimaro is, of course, probably not even Jounin. More like high Chuunin. He really had no developed skills at all, only his natural abilities.

So it's a matter of Uber-Jounin versus Chuunin...not good.

18. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Retired Staff

. . .

Same goes for the opposing argument(s). Don't go trying to force that down people's throats now.

19. Empress stop looking here

WoW that is a long explanation you got there and that's exactly what I wanted !!

okay then as you said Itachi would win against kimi but I think I agree to what you said cause I've heard that kimi has a disease and I saw and heard in the anime that he could move through his spirit- but I thought that maybe kimi had a chance to show his techniques and he might have a jutsu or a move that would beat itachi in a way but what you said kinda changed the way I think now of kimi's power

and by the way thanks all for your replies :laugh

20. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

By no one, I meant no one alive...and when someone decides to say Itachi is Kage-level, I have to speak up. I wasn't trying to force anything down anyone's throat. That's why I specifically stated that it was opinion. Sorry if it sounded too harsh for you.

@Sakura...Most people(including me) think that Itachi is WAY WAY more powerful then Kimimaro...that is why they didn't feel they needed to explain themselves at first.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005
  21. Weppa Henge!

Itachi uses Sharingan and is way over Kimi's level. And he uses ninjutsus and i don't think Kimi uses that..?

22. neodragzero Holy Jesus Bolter

Even if Kimmimaro could stand the mental pain of days and days of being stuck with kunai in the genjustu of the mange sharigan, I doubt he could reheal himself after being hit with Amatersaru.

23. Empress stop looking here

I do think the same KnK I really do think that he is the most powerful of all and I'm a big fan of Itachi
    That's what I would do I would not explain more specifically but I wante some explanation cause maybe someone knew something I didnt know yet
    and thanks KnK for replying (Is it okay if I call you KnK cause I saw most of the members call you that
    :laugh )

to the members who replied:thanks for passing by :)

24. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Retired Staff

I know what you meant, and I still think it's an outrageous claim considering all we know at the moment. Part of me would like to delve into this further, but this particular topic has been drilled into the ground, and I'm not a fan of derailing threads.

So, smoochies. :p

25. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

Orochimaru had no reason to switch bodies at that time. He wouldn't have taken Kimimaro's before the Hokage fight, he would simply have wanted Kimimaro there. If he was ready to go into Kimimaro's body, he would have been ready to go into Sasuke's when they met.

He wanted to get the use out of his current body, and help develop the ninja's skill before he took them over. Orochimaru was trying to get his current body healed by Tsunade, and when that failed he had no choice but to switch bodies.

Kimimaro was part of the sound 5, the sound 4 came, but the 5th and leader didn't. I don't see where you get that Orochimaru wanted to be in Kimimaro's body before the Hokage fight. Kimimaro is still younger than Kabuto, most likely. I doubt he wants a non fully grown body, unless he can't help it, like in Sasuke's case.

And as for you saying Kimimaro is only high chuunin... Because we all know Chuunins such as Shikamaru, Iruka, or peopel even Chuunin skilled like Sasuke, Neji, and Naruto would take down Kimimaro. Sasuke was refered by Genma as Chuunin level, and that was WITHOUT cursed seal. And as we all know how someone on equal grounds as Sasuke without the Cursed Seal, faired against Kimimaro. (hell, someone who at the time was stronger than CSless Sasuke) I really hate it when people think so lowly to Kimimaro, as to only think he is Chuunin level >.<

As for Itachi vs. Kimimaro... Itachi can pretty much only be defeated by someone with the Mange Sharingan. Which means, even if you are stronger than Itachi, you can't beat him. So if Orochimaru said Itachi was better than him, I doubt Orochimaru's prized subordinate would be stronger than Orochimaru, let alone Itachi.

26. Empress stop looking here

Shishou I agree to what you said
    and I think that's what orochimaro decided from the first
    and what you said was right that if anyone had the sharingan he would be able to defeat Itachi

thx for your reply Sai

27. xlezz Jounin

Hehe i seriously laughed for 10 minutes when I read this topic (No offense:p)

This is how the battle would go down

Kimimaro : Itachi, I finally get to....

Kimimaro : Shurikens!

Itachi : Baka..

Any questions?

28. xlezz Jounin

You wanna do an Itachi Vs Kakashi post too?

29. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

Kakashi's isn't bloodline, so it is inferior... Plus it may only be the Mange Sharingan that can face it, which Kakashi does not have.

30. neodragzero Holy Jesus Bolter

Your comment about Itachi only being able to lose against someone with the mange sharingan is speculation at best when we still don't have the overall knowledge of existing bloodlines and techniques of the Naruto world. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a member or two of Akatsuki that would pwn Itachi.

Itachi is strong but not undefeatable or he would wiped out the members of Akatsuki at the same time, sannins, etc. But of course there's no way Kimmimaro could be Itachi.