1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

UCHIHA/KYUBI-ONE IN THE SAME

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Kinjishi, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Well the title is a little missleading. This was most likely brought up before but i'll give it a try anyway. I have come to believe the the Uchiha Clan and the Kyubi may be very much interconnected. Take a look at these pages:

Should I spoil Tag These?

The most important information lies on the bottom of the first page and the top of the second. Sasukes response reveals a few important things to us:

1). For one, he has knowledge of the Kyubi. It is possible that Orochimaru told him of the Kyubi. But I think it would be a lot more interesting if the secret of the Uchiha/Sharingan, of which only Itachi and Sasuke are aware of to the best of our knowledge, is somehow connected to the Kyubi.

2). Two, lets analyze Sasukes words. He says "Well it would appear this isnt the first time you gazed into eyes such as these...which would make you...the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox on doubt." This directly tells us that the Kyubi is aware and related somehow to Uchiha/Sharingan and that Sasuke is aware of this relationship.

Also look at the bottom left of the first page. The Kyubis eyes suddenly become much more narrow and focused. It is at this point that he possibly realizes, Sasuke is aware of the Uchiha Secret, which would also indicate that the Kyubi is aware of the Uchiha secret.

Now this brings us to Madara. The Kyubi brings up Madara, at which Sasuke suddenly narrows his eyes and takes his hand away from the Kyubi. This could possibly suggest that Sasuke has knowledge of this name, and that the person Madara may also be connected to the secret.

Since Itachi also has knowledge of all of this, I would presume he also may have knowledge of Uchiha Madara and may in fact tried to seek this person out, considering he is still alive. It may in fact be possible that Madara is the oh so mysterious Akatsuki Leader. This would parallel my Uchiha Madara = AL Theory quite well. If you havent taken a look at it already you should. Heres a link:

Link removed

Thanks to rorykage. His contribution to my Uchiha Madara = AL Thread is what sparked my interest in this topic.

THIS A ONLY A SPECULATION/THEORY. NOTHING HERE IS 100% FACTUAL!
    :amuse

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Thorn Fully Awesome

Of course there's a connection between the two. I fail to see how this is anything new.

3. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

i like the theory i think it would be really cool if this madara was the AL and also somehow is tied in with everyone else (yondaime, shodai cant spell lol) anyways good theory would be interesting to discover if sasuke sought out for madara's power highly doubt it but kyuubi clearly knows of the sharingan and takes it somewhat seriously which would lead me to believe that possibly the sharingan played a role in suppresing his power some 15 years ago

4. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

To the best of my knowledge, it has never been stated anywhere, that the Kyubi is related to the Uchiha. If you can point out where/how this is so blatently obvious, I would very much appreciate it. But for now, in my opinion, this speculation is the best indication we have thus far.:oh

5. Thorn Fully Awesome

Um, because the Kyuubi knows Uchiha Madara? That indicates a relation. Am I the only person who read that?

6. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Which was clearly stated in the original post. The Kyubi knows Madara, but this in no way indicates the Kyubi serves any significance to the Uchiha clan. He knows Yondaime, does that mean the Kyubi is somehow significant to whatever clan/family Yondaime originates from. I think you clearly missed the point of this thread. Its a speculation of Kyubis inclusion in the secret of the Uchiha clan, not who the Kyubi knows.

7. Mizu Gaeshi Aniki Shinken

"the Sharingan Paradox" by Serenity Silk on July 26th, 2006

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  8. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Welcome to two months ago! :oh

9. Delita Revenge Lobster

its stated directly in the manga that they have a connection as well as in about 1000 theories. Better luck next time

10. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Very similar. He touches base on a few things that I said, but what he does is create a very interesting back story to the history of the Uchiha. What I do is analyze the conversation between Sasuke and the Kyubi and draw logical conclusions about the Uchiha secret from it. Plus I have pictures.:amuse

Two months is a long time. This ones for all those new members. :p

Yeah thats what that other guy said. I asked him to show me where it states that and he never showed up again. So how about you try and pick up where he left off. As far as I am concerned the pages which I have shown are the only textual indication of this relationship. Good luck to you too.

11. Thorn Fully Awesome

Kyuubi doesn't have to have any significance towards the Uchiha clan. The fact that he identified Sasuke's similarity to that of Uchiha Madara is significant enough. You're reading too far into it, that's what I think. Anyways, an actual theory on the relationship between the Kyuubi and Uchiha would be nice, other than saying they know the "Uchiha Secret." So, in reality you haven't theorized anything new, instead you just took manga panels that have been proven through speech and made it into a theory, which is stupid.

If you're using the Kyuubi and Sasuke's conversation to prove that the AL = Uchiha Madara, then you're obviously finding ties when there are none. Way to go, kid.

12. Delita Revenge Lobster

Wait so im a bit confused on what your saying. If your implying that no one who read the manga knew there was a connection between kyuubi and the uchiha after that chapter ,your wrong because it is blatantly stated that kyuubi knows uchiha madara as well as the uchiha bloodline. As for other theories that state this, insert random uchiha madara theory here. Seriously just search for uchiha madara in the title and kyuubi is mentioned in every one. And there is about 1000.

13. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

You just completely contradicted yourself in these two sentences.

Im reading way too into it? This is the theories section buddy. The speculation that the Kyubi is involved in the Uchiha secret is a theory because it was never stated at all in the manga. Tell me exactly where in those two pages it says, "THE KYUBI IS INVOLVED IN THE UCHIHA SECRET". It must be somewhere in the fine print because I do not see it.
    My exact words were that if in fact the Uchiha Madara is the AL then it would be an interesting parallel to this theory. You my friend are obviously reading beyond what I clearly established here. You have obviously misinterpreted everything I stated thus far.

I never said no one was aware that a relationship exists between the two. Im sure there are plenty of people that have their own take on the matter. It is indeed blatently stated that the Kyubi knows Madara and he knows of the Uchiha clan, but absolutely nothing was stated about the Uchiha Secret. That is the point of this thread: To create a relationship (possibly a direct relationship) between the Kyubi and the Uchiha secret.

Now this is a completely seperate point:

And then if Madara is also a part of the Uchiha secret, then it might be the case that Itachi went looking for this person, assuming he is still alive, and that person, if he were the AL, would fit together rather interestingly.

14. Tsunade Fangirl of the KWGoD fangirls.

This is old news.

(eyes Search function...sighs)

15. Delita Revenge Lobster

Yes that would fit together rather interestingly. I believe I have read how that fits together rather interestingly a thousand times. Once again look up madara theories and you will find this and a lot more. one related the uchiha secret to tengu, another to suzaku. Those theories are popular because they are different. The ones that relate to kyuubi are the most common and therefore overlooked because people have seen them already and they are old news.

16. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Agreed. I am aware this has been speculated before. But also you may have noticed the recent surge in new members (for some reason the forum has suddenly become flooded with new faces, not that that isnt a good thing). Anyway, this is a chance for everyone to take a look at a popular theory that has been a serious topic of debate. If you have seen a similar theory before, then you should just move on to a different thread, instead of trying to pile up posts.

In my opinion, posts like these should deduct from your post count:

Im not trying to get on this guy, but he basically contributed nothing to the thread and forum. In short, if you seen it before, just move on. No need to start a flame war.:amuse

17. Delita Revenge Lobster

You should watch your mouth. Dont accuse me of "piling up posts." I have been on these forums for awhile and I only post when I think im right or I think someone else is wrong(Note:im not always right and the other person is not always wrong). This theory was absolutely useless to me and that is my opinion. There is no reason to repost threads for new members, just bump old ones that say what you want to say and by like I like this theory so im bumping it for discussion. Thats what I do. I dont care what my post count is it doesnt make what I say true or untrue.

18. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Im not accusing you, it was a general statement. I should have specified that. But in reality this is what you are doing whether it is intentional or not. You prove yourself to be even more worthless by continuing this debate. If you say you've seen this thread 1000 times then leave it be and move on. Why waste the time to read it. Obviously if this thread were useless, why didnt you just go somewhere else? Your opinion was appreciated, but I have every right to give my own opinion on the matter as well. You think your opinion is right, then thats your opinion and you have every right to share it if you want. These are my opinions and I have every right to share them if I want. Theres no need for argument here. Unless you have anything more constructive to add the the thread then you should probably leave it be and let it continue the path of all the other 1000 threads that fall down to page 2 and so on.

19. Delita Revenge Lobster

What is wrong with you?? Of course im going to defend the validity of my post. I feel you inappropiately criticized it in an attempt to regain some sort of dignitity from being completely owned in this thread. why dont you follow your own advice and stop posting when u know you have been completely beaten on every aspect of this theory.

20. orangetree Member

YES it was blindingly obvious that the kyuubi has a relationship with the uchiha considering it was blatantly stated in those 2 panels you showed. BUT what he is TRYING to portray is that somehow the so called "secret" of the uchiha is intertwined with kyuubi, rather than just kyuubi having encountered uchiha madara before.

21. Delita Revenge Lobster

I missed that sort of at first but then that can be turned into an entirely different debate about how many secrets the uchiha have. If the kyuubi knows the uchiha and we dont really know the length of that relationship doesnt that automatically make that an uchiha secret to the reader?? Therefore it is blatantly stated in the manga that the kyuubi is part of an uchiha secret. If you say hes part of the uchiha secret I would like you to prove that there is only one.

22. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

^^At least there are some intelligent people on this forum, that take the time to read and comprehend the ideas represented in this post.

Care to accumulate any more posts Delita?:amuse

23. Delita Revenge Lobster

Wow you really are completely hopeless. Your attacking me instead of attacking my arguments.
    1. This theory has been done before and just about everyone said that in the beginning
    2. My main problem with you was how you were getting very defensive about the uniqueness of your theory. Many people told you they had seen this you should take their word for it.
    3. I know what you were trying to say with this theory(I may not have fully understood at first because I didnt read it all and I didnt think you would call me out but I knew by the second post)
    4. What he said has nothing to with our argument im more just pissed at you because you keep attacking me instead of actually saying anything worthwhile.