1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Uchiha Madara and Kyuubi

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by azn7136, May 29, 2007.

1. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

So.. who is Uchiha Madara, the Uchiha named by Kyuubi to have chakra more evil and sinister than his own? I am purely here guessing, though I have grabbed a few details from friends and other people I have seen say their own theories, and I have compiled it into one large one. Prepare for a story, or if you think it might be spoilerific, then don't click the spoiler thing.

Spoiler:
    Uchiha Madara was most likely the first Uchiha. His mother was a Byakugan user becase it is stated the Uchiha clan is derived from the Hyuuga clan in earlier episodes. His father is thoerized to be a Konoha Tengu, or some kind of demon thingy. It had the power to teleport to places, invade people's minds, and he had a large fan that he used to ceate gigantic maelstroms. His physical features included a long nose and large black wings like hand like the ones Sasuke grew out of his back in Naruto vs Sasuke, though I can't really say much about his hair. The Tengu used a human form to mate with the Hyuuga girl. Madara was born. He was a prodigy. He had the Sharingan, and could use the 3 special techniques which he used through the Mangekyou SHaringan. One day he figured out the Tengu, his father, wanted to take over his body. Madara knew he could not defeat him with his own power, so he went to the Kyuubi and asked for power. With this power he just barely defeated the Tengu. He sealed the Tengu with the last of the Kyuubi's chakra in a shrine in which only three Mangekyou sharingan users and the kyuubi's chakracould unlock to unleash the Tengu. Weary he probably took a rest. Soon, The 1st Hokage discovered this, but saw Madara asking for Kyuubi's chakra as a conquest for greater power, not for his own survival. Therefore they confronted at the Valley of the End where the statutes are.

This is probably why Itachi seeks three MS users and worked for Akatsuki to get the Kyuubi, all of this to unleash Tengu for his own purposes and yeah.

So all of that is merely what I think is the plot of all of Madara and Itachi stuff based on what I know and things I've heard from my friends who I now give credit to (Last name): Chen, Lee, McMullen, and a few websites like wikipedia and more.

Tags:
  2. Kusogitsune Banned

Maybe Kyuubi was an Uchiha originally? I mean Shukaku was the spirit of a monk who hated the sand village or something, right? So maybe Kyuubi was Madara's brother or cousin or something who was Madara's best friend. Then Madara betrayed him out of jealousy or something and killed him. When he did, Kyuubi was so angry and hateful that his spirit lived on and became the most powerful demon. Okay, that was totally crappy, I admit, but at least it's something different. I'm sure someone thought of that long before me but what the hell. I mean, you're just repeating the whole "Bloodline of Tengu" theory. Ah well, good effort anyways. I'd rep you, but it seems I've given too much rep out today, so maybe next time, 'kay? (+rep if you think I was trying to be a jerk).

3. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

interesting theory although there is zero evidence for any of it as of yet.

4. PlayStation CAPTAIN MARVELOUS

anyway,nice theory you got there...one + rep coming right up!!!:laugh

5. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

Yeah LacklingLack, I do have evidence, perse, but I am not sure how to put pictures in there. I don't have enough time right now either, I have to go to bed, but I am not done with homework. What I can say is that I have a pciture of what a Tengu looks like, and at the Uchiha Shrine there are picture of tengus on it, look at the episodes of Sasuke at it and on the wall there is a Tengu. I'll try to get the rest of teh pics.

6. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

Lol OMG, one of my theories is almost exactly like some one elses. Sorry if it seems like copying. Well all the evidence you need is at this website. Might as well just give this guy the credit for this :(

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  7. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

yeah i read yasha's theory a long time ago and i think its interesting but also no evidence since the manga never actually uses the word 'tengu' lol

8. Yasha Procreate

Flag:
    Japan

Actually it had lol.

9. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

There goes the man himself... I was wondering if you'd show up after the emergence of a theory almost exactly like yours...

But to azn7136, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you're new around here... I'm betting you didnt know of the existence of Yasha's theory so you still get an "A" for effort.

10. Kurosaki Rukia New Member

it is similar to Yasha's theory. i like it too.

here is another theory that might catch the interest of anybody:
    edited version of Cursed Bloodline by july winter. Contains a little Madara, the Hyuuga and the influence of tengu (in a different manner).
    Link removed

11. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

Lol many of my friends are still and used to be Naruto fans and were obsessed with it. They came up with so many theories that conflicted with mine, in the end we comprimised and put it together. I know what a tengu is because one of my friends is part Japanese and can actually read it, and the other one is Chinese, cut he can read Jap as well, and he is a Japanese everything fan, too. If you'll excuse me for explaining myself, because I feel somewhat guilty for sounding like someone else. I myself noticed Sasuke cruse seal looked like the statue, and that there must have been some kind of connection. When Shippuden came out, they stated Uchiha Madara and I'm like wth. I just assumed he was some other Uchiha but my friend said he was the guy at teh Valley of the End. It made sense so I put that in what I thought. As for Sharingan developing from Hyuuga, I knew that was true, as it said in the anime and manga, but then the father must have been someone powerful enough, with enough evil to make some wierd form of eyes. I could only assume it was a Jinchurriki or a demon. My friend said it was a tengu, which I still have no idea what it is, and that a girl mated with it. So a girl mated with a demon, I wonder how that works, but he stated that it probably looked human. Ok.... Well it's a tv show anything can happen. Then my friends just bsed for a bit and I ended up with the rest after the Madara and 1st Hok figthing part which does make sense. The shrine thing, because Itachi is looking for 3 MS users for some reason, so my friends just said Itachi wants to release Tengu so they can absorbe his power or something

12. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i also don't get where it is shown/stated that madara uchiha is the statue at the valley of the end... i always assumed those were the 1st and 2nd hokages

13. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

the second hokage has short spikey hair right. The staue has longer spikey hair, and looks almost exactly like Sasuke Uchiha When he uses Curse Seal lvl 2. I see resemblence. Not that they are related though. It wouldn't make sense for the 1st and second to fight over the hokage throne or over anything. Unless you state a good reason for themto.

14. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i dont think they evre had to fight just becaues their statues are there?

15. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

Well Kakashi did say that was the Valley of the End because two great warriors fought there. The statues were their after the fighting. I think I misinterpret what you mean. ANYWAYS Night night.... zzzzzzzzzz.

16. Midomaru The Benevolent

And Sasuke most likely knows that, because that's what the scroll at the Uchiha shrine told.
    And Kyuubi knows that Sasuke knows that Kyuubi is in fact Uchiha Madara.

When Kyuubi Talked about Madara he could have been speaking in 3rd person to mock Sasuke.

17. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

midomaru i hate to have to question your brilliance sir, but why then did kyuubi say "the former uchiha madara"?

18. Trollzilla Banned

Your the Copy User Fail-Warrior azn7136

19. UchihaArashi Kurosaki The Pure

It is interesting, although not a total copy 2 Yasha's, u did take some reference, nt bad i shud say

20. Midomaru The Benevolent

21. nico1946 Member

this theory is a rip-off. one piece of advice to a fellow newbie in this forum. u should catch up reading about the previous threads in the forum so that u wont look stupid. cuz it doesnt matter if uve missed it or just an honest mistake. u'll still gona look silly.

22. Kusogitsune Banned

Aha, so I was close! I'm getting closer and closer to the [Truth] even as we speak!

Because he isn't Uchiha Madara anymore. He's the former Uchiha Madara. Duh! Isn't it obvious?

23. tommy198 Shizzle ma nizzle

Nice theory but more or less the same as Tashas whos was godlike.

@Nico theres hundreds of threads, a newbie can't look through them all so its your post which is silly if not idiotic. Think before you post.

24. check0r Member

But we don't know yet what he is good for.
    Maybe AL or anyone else or the kyuubi himself.

25. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

Lol I do feel bad, I don't like sounding like other people, that's why at home and at school I almost never talk unless I sound unique. And when I do sound unique, people go wtf is wrong with you that is either true or some fantasy. Also I have a little more to add. Obviously Uchiha Madara is somewhat teh 1st Uchiha because if that statue is Uchiha then it would make sense he lived a long time ago. But I believe that his direct bloodline no matter how much smeared it is, runs in the blood of Itachi and Sasuke. It explains the evilness and yeah personality. No offense to you people saying that Uchiha Madara is AL, but that is not possible. For all we know, he is dead or atleast several hundred years old.