1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Uchiha&Uzumaki Clans

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Marius, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Marius

you maked any time this question in your mind?
    What clan is the better Uchiha or Uzumaki?
    At moment noone knows who is the better in the future episodes the people will discover the stronger clans what are.
    I think are more members in uzumaki clan but noone knows the true.
    In Uchiha clan all knows are 2 members,Itachi and Sasuke but in Uzumaki clan only a member we knows.

Tags:
  2. Butō Rengoob

really....there are no other uzimakis otherwise we'd know about them.

3. Marius

noone knows..if in the next episode of naruto appear the father of naruto..

i think the father of naruto could be Yondaime.. i think :p

4. Sasuke_Power

seriously dont double post. second as was said before "there are no other uzimakis otherwise we'd know about them"

thats 100% true from what i know. anything else is probably a spoiler. The only thing i;ve heard that could possibly even remotely be of something i put on a i cant put in a spoiler so there. REMEMBER this is based off of conjecture so im not saying this is true or not true. its just interestin check it out:

Spoiler: Spioler
    The Fourth Hokage was the one who sealed the spirit of the Nine Tailed Fox inside of . In sealing the demon he gave his life and the came out of retirement to take his place. His real name has yet to be mentioned in either the Anime or the Manga, but it is seen written in Japanese on the summoning contract that signs to call forth Gamabunta.
    The Fourth Hokage was taught by ; the Fourth Hokage was also the one who trained who is the sensei of , , and . It was previously unknown who the teammates of were that also trained under the Fourth Hokage, but later it's revealed that they are Obito Uchiha, and Rin.
    By his appearance, there is a rumor among the show's fans that the Fourth Hokage could be 's father. There is also a theory that the Fourth Hokage may be the Akatsuki leader.
    Editor's Note:

There seems to be some controversy over the 4th Hokage's true name (and it is not Yondaime, as that is simply the Japanese word for "fourth"). The two leading contenders are Arashi Kazama and Arashi Uzumaki. Apparently, both of these names were seen to be written, Arashi Kazama on the summoning contract that signs to call forth Gamabunta, and Arashi Uzumaki in the Japanese episode were was talking to about what happened with the . Additionally, I'm told that Masashi Kishimoto, the creator of Naruto, said in an interview that the 4th Hokage's name is Arashi Kazama, though this is highly disputed and shouldn't be taken as fact. And finally, I'm also told that the writing on those contracts is simply gibberish, written to look like extremely poor handwriting so nobody would be able to read it.
    There is also controversy over whether or not the 4th Hokage is 's father. As far as I've been able to tell, this is hinted at in the manga, but never actually revealed to be true. One dedicated fan was able to track down some images to help me display some of this evidence (and notice I did say "evidence", not "proof").
    The first two images below come from Chapter 143, pages 1 and 2 of the manga. In them, you can see that when first confronts , he asks if he's there for , and says he's there for the 4th's legacy. Everyone automatically knows who he means, but of course, he could be calling this because the 4th placed the Fox Demon in him.
    The next two images show the toad summoning contract. The first one is from the Volume 11, Chapter 92, Page 18 of the manga, and the second displays the contract from both from the manga and the anime, with the names outlined, color-coded, and translated. Assuming the translations are correct, we can see the name Arashi Uzumaki next to 's name./images to be hidden

5. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

damn what a way to say naruto isn't related to the 4th

I would plus rep you if i could very nice

6. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

I think it was proven here in another thread that the name in the scroll is unreadable. Not sure how Arashi Uzumaki came about.

@TS. There are no Uzumaki other than Naruto, so Uchihas are better....At running lol.

7. Loki

8. Tyrannos

There are two sources: One is those who claimed to translate the scroll (Anime and Manga versions). The second, came from a South Korean interview with Kishimoto, saying his name was Arashi. But offically there the Yondaime is just Yondaime. Hopefully when the Kakashi Gaiden arc finally airs, we will hear his real name instead of them saying "Sensei".

But if the Yondaime is confirmed to be Naruto's father, then the Uzumaki clan would have a greater potential. The Uchihas are only good because of the Sharingan.