1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Um, I'm sorry if this has already answered but...

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by zferolie, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zferolie

I was wondering where I could go and request art. I checked the art area and didn't see anywhere to do it, or any rules about it. I didn't want to just make a new thread requesting art if that is not aloud.

I am trying to get some artists to draw my video game charecter for me. I cannot draw very well, but I'm takeing a class and getting alot better. I can now draw still lifes alot better, but I am still not able to draw living things though. Untill I can draw my video game charecter myself, I need other people to draw it for me. I only have 2 pics of her, one in her human form and one his her dragoness, or dragon anthro, form. I was hoping to ask some artist for more pics, cause I need more, but i'm not sure where to ask.

If anyone can tell me where I can ask, i'l be very happy. Thanx in advance

Tags:
  2. Leen

U can either post in the threads that already exist to request for avatar and sig. If u want to request for an art, make a new thread and hopefully, other artists will respond and help u.

Hope that helps a little.

3. zferolie

I would rep, of thats what its called, you, but I don't think I have enough posts :(

But dtill, thanx!

4. Leen

No problem. I'm glad to help u out. Rep or no rep, it doesn't matter. :thumbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.